“Don't be mad at me.”

Level 9

Since: Jan 11

I'm just a little bunny.

#15924 Oct 21, 2013
_Susan_ wrote:
Guess the game is now over
Yeah, I was sorry to see that. I was hoping you would get the chance to level up.

““You must not lose faith ”

Level 5

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#15925 Oct 22, 2013
I got a bot thingy.
Bound to be shot down in some game.

Again one wonders.
beta bot.

Goodbye to y'all.

Susan, you can enjoy a well deserved rest now, or a job as mod on any forum for that matter.

;)

P.S. Dear mod i liked the moss-green as background colour. Could you endulge me, please?

Level 5

Location hidden

#15926 Oct 22, 2013
AIias - Trish wrote:
<quoted text>
Hmmm, it wasn't my choice to be born and if I had chosen, I'd been born to Boogie!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =EpdnScfmvVsXX
I'm stressing because I believe I left my keys in the doorway and the next morning the punk from next door asked if he could use my phone. Dang! I can change the locks, but what about the keys to vehicles I don't have copies to?
Now, I wish I had been born without a conscience and didn't think anything of stomping someone's butt.
Follow a self-defence class and learn to do it without leaving any mark.
Poor second for a conscience but your plight is nothing to snigger at.

I'll look in occasionally.

I askeed to not give me any extras...i liked the beta but had quite a hard time figuring what the handsign meant.
Apparently I LOVE but i could frankly not get it in any of the official versions. But not that long ago i came across it in a commercial.

So Alias-Trish, i see you got a bot too.
Well what does that mean?
Something like: "Jolly part of the game nevertheless - usually shot down - gamer, here's looking at you!"

“Don't be mad at me.”

Level 9

I'm just a little bunny.

#15927 Oct 22, 2013
MAAT wrote:
<quoted text>
Follow a self-defence class and learn to do it without leaving any mark.
Poor second for a conscience but your plight is nothing to snigger at.
I'll look in occasionally.
I askeed to not give me any extras...i liked the beta but had quite a hard time figuring what the handsign meant.
Apparently I LOVE but i could frankly not get it in any of the official versions. But not that long ago i came across it in a commercial.
So Alias-Trish, i see you got a bot too.
Well what does that mean?
Something like: "Jolly part of the game nevertheless - usually shot down - gamer, here's looking at you!"
Hello Maat. I see what you are talking about. That is an odd badge to attach to a player. It says "Game Over" when you mouse over it.

No idea what it means.

Take care.

“So it's not you, It's them?”

Level 9

Location hidden

#15928 Oct 22, 2013
MAAT wrote:
I got a bot thingy.
Bound to be shot down in some game.
Again one wonders.
beta bot.
Goodbye to y'all.
Susan, you can enjoy a well deserved rest now, or a job as mod on any forum for that matter.
;)
P.S. Dear mod i liked the moss-green as background colour. Could you endulge me, please?
Yes, nothing same "Game Over" quite like a "Space Invader" character from the old arcade game! Goodbye to you too, but I suspect that some of us will stop by here and at the other threads on this Forum.

Many of you guys provide an interesting read here! So I'll stop by and say hello to the fine folks that I've met in this Forum, add a reply here and there, read some others' replies! Don't be a stranger!

Level 9

Location hidden

#15929 Oct 22, 2013
DanFromSmithville wrote:
<quoted text>Hello Maat. I see what you are talking about. That is an odd badge to attach to a player. It says "Game Over" when you mouse over it.
No idea what it means.
Take care.
Good morning, DFS! Good to see you here! Glad to see that your stalker seems to be taking a break this morning! I'll see you around!

Level 5

Location hidden

#15930 Oct 22, 2013
DanFromSmithville wrote:
<quoted text>Hello Maat. I see what you are talking about. That is an odd badge to attach to a player. It says "Game Over" when you mouse over it.
No idea what it means.
Take care.
Odd let's say old!
Real old school...mouse over it.

R.O.T.F.L
Delicious...

Level 5

Location hidden

#15931 Oct 22, 2013
Hi Chilli, it's been interesting and entertaining and at times uplifting.

What? Dan had a stalker?
Should we knock on wood or make special wicca signs to ward it of...
or just go shush about it, lest it returns...

Level 9

Location hidden

#15932 Oct 26, 2013
MAAT wrote:
What? Dan had a stalker?
Good morning, MAAT! Yes it has been all of those. It's always good to read posts made by the educated, rational, scientific folks here and the predictable replies made to them by the flat Earth magicians. It appears the stalker took some time off, but has returned to do his very best "bull in a china shop" impression. Beware and take care.

I'd encourage you other fine folks who have posted here to stop by, as your life and time permits.

“Don't be mad at me.”

Level 9

I'm just a little bunny.

#15933 Oct 26, 2013
Chilli J wrote:
<quoted text>
Good morning, MAAT! Yes it has been all of those. It's always good to read posts made by the educated, rational, scientific folks here and the predictable replies made to them by the flat Earth magicians. It appears the stalker took some time off, but has returned to do his very best "bull in a china shop" impression. Beware and take care.
I'd encourage you other fine folks who have posted here to stop by, as your life and time permits.
Morning Chilli. Can't talk about my stalker because he will use his military wiles to get into mind. He comes to this thread though, so maybe he won't read this post. He reads my posts on threads he never goes to. He told me so. He is real smart.

Anyway, have a great day.

“Don't be mad at me.”

Level 9

I'm just a little bunny.

#15934 Oct 26, 2013
MAAT wrote:
What? Dan had a stalker?
Hello Maat. Yes, but don't worry, he is great fun. I need a punching bag once in a while. It appears I share him with others that use him for a punching bag too.

Have a great day.

Level 9

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#15935 Oct 26, 2013
Hello everyone. How are you all? I'm rather missing the game. Silly that's for sure!

“Don't be mad at me.”

Level 9

I'm just a little bunny.

#15936 Oct 26, 2013
_Susan_ wrote:
Hello everyone. How are you all? I'm rather missing the game. Silly that's for sure!
Hello Susan. Doing well and having fun.

Yeah, I miss it too. I miss being able to prop people. I have to do it with a post now.

Maybe it will come back as mysteriously as it left. Like John Travolta's career.

“Don't be mad at me.”

Level 9

I'm just a little bunny.

#15937 Oct 26, 2013
_Susan_ wrote:
Hope you are doing well and over all of your respiratory ills. My allergies have taken off, but I imagine that is puny in comparison to what you have been going through.

Take care.

Level 9

Location hidden

#15938 Oct 26, 2013
DanFromSmithville wrote:
<quoted text>Hello Susan. Doing well and having fun.
Yeah, I miss it too. I miss being able to prop people. I have to do it with a post now.
Maybe it will come back as mysteriously as it left. Like John Travolta's career.
I miss being able to prop folks as well. Guess the game just wasn't getting much traffic. Most folks were irritated by it. Drat!

Level 9

Location hidden

#15939 Oct 26, 2013
DanFromSmithville wrote:
<quoted text>Hope you are doing well and over all of your respiratory ills. My allergies have taken off, but I imagine that is puny in comparison to what you have been going through.
Take care.
Doing much better but still not completely better. That pertussis is really a nasty disease.

Poor you, my boyfriend has allergies. Really annoying for him.

“Don't be mad at me.”

Level 9

I'm just a little bunny.

#15940 Oct 26, 2013
_Susan_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Doing much better but still not completely better. That pertussis is really a nasty disease.
Poor you, my boyfriend has allergies. Really annoying for him.
My mother had pertussis when she was 16 and it got so bad she had to leave school and finish up after she got better. I hope you have nothing like that.

I am sure having you around more makes up for dealing with those nasty allergies, but they can be bloody awful. The flaw in the diamond of where I live is that it is dusty. I don't know why. It is beautiful, modern, and all that is good except the darned dust. It is as if it was somehow known on a broader level that I was going to live there. Of course it is really just dusty and I am glad for all the other features. I can tolerate a little dust for everything else. I think. Yeah. Maybe.

Take care Susan and get well soon.

“Darwin was right..of course.”

Level 9

Evolution is true.....

#15941 Oct 29, 2013
Happy to see that a few people still stop by here.

I'm hoping that all of you guys/gals are doing well, and maybe stop by occasionally to say HI there.

Susan how is the pertussis recovery going...well I hope.

Level 9

Location hidden

#15942 Oct 30, 2013
"Good morning, DFS, Susan, Word and all of you other fine folks here! I hope you're feeling much better, Susan and that you, DFS and Word are also having an excellent day!

“Don't be mad at me.”

Level 9

I'm just a little bunny.

#15943 Oct 30, 2013
Hello Word, Chilli, Maat, Susan, Trish and everyone else. I am having a excellent day so far. I took off work today ostensibly to work around my place, but I could just as easily end up asleep in the recliner with some BBC on and some science papers in my lap.

You all have a wonderful day.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Evolution Debate Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 58 min Subduction Zone 163,773
News It's the Darwin crowd that lacks the facts in e... (Mar '09) 2 hr Dogen 141,330
News Darwin on the rocks (Sep '14) 14 hr Chimney1 1,871
How can we prove God exists, or does not? Sat Kong_ 80
News British Ban Teaching Creationism As Science, Sh... (Jul '14) Sat Swedenforever 159
News "Science vs. Religion: What Scientists Really T... (Jan '12) May 19 Kathleen 19,031
News Should evolution be taught in high school? (Feb '08) May 18 SoE 178,597
More from around the web