Location hidden

#15561 Oct 12, 2013
Thanks for the props Chili, everyone

“So it's not you, It's them?”

Level 9

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#15564 Oct 12, 2013
Thanks for the props, Susan, Word, Christine and DFS!

“Darwin was right..of course.”

Level 9

Evolution is true.....

#15565 Oct 12, 2013
Good afternoon all good Topix fans, I hope you are having a great Saturday.

Many thanks to Chilli, Ooogah Boogah, DFS, and Susan Diane for the beautiful prop today. <me bowing in your direction>

Got about 100 points to gather....thanks again

Level 9

Evolution is true.....

#15566 Oct 12, 2013
More, more, more.....

Level 9

Evolution is true.....

#15567 Oct 12, 2013
No more after this one.....

Thankz

“Don't be mad at me.”

Level 9

Since: Jan 11

I'm just a little bunny.

#15568 Oct 12, 2013
thewordofme wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't think my last minister believed in God anymore. Occupational hazard perhaps....what with constantly perusing the Good Book and all.:-)
I hear there's a lot of that going around.
It is difficult to read the Bible objectively and maintain a view of literalism. For some folks, the inconsistencies can be a total deal breaker.

“Don't be mad at me.”

Level 9

I'm just a little bunny.

#15569 Oct 12, 2013
Thanks everyone for all the great props. I am glad you voted Prop DFS.

“If It Is Possible”

Level 5

Since: Mar 13

It Will Likely Happen

#15570 Oct 12, 2013
DanFromSmithville wrote:
<quoted text>Wow. Your GLXGT personality was even nice. I wonder what happened to you to drive you to this sort of obsessive disorder where you even craft new personalities. There is something seriously wrong with a person's mental health when they go to these lengths.
Ok everyone. Dan made this comment about me seeking attention. Would someone please acknowledge it and respond to him so he won't feel like his effort was in vain. C'mon help the little fellow out will ya. lol

“Don't be mad at me.”

Level 9

I'm just a little bunny.

#15571 Oct 12, 2013
replaytime wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok everyone. Dan made this comment about me seeking attention. Would someone please acknowledge it and respond to him so he won't feel like his effort was in vain. C'mon help the little fellow out will ya. lol
You are acknowledging that you cruise threads where I post looking for me. It might be flattering if it wasn't so creepy. I guess you are absorbed and obsessed with me. To think, that drives you to look for posts I have made in the past. You might want to get more professional help. I think you need a team of psychiatrists for what you have.

“Don't be mad at me.”

Level 9

I'm just a little bunny.

#15572 Oct 12, 2013
replaytime wrote:
<quoted text>
Again, this is what you do. You try to make your actions the fault of other people. It isn't you that has a problem. It is them. I know how this drill works. I see you doing it all over this forum.

“If It Is Possible”

Level 5

It Will Likely Happen

#15573 Oct 12, 2013
C'mon everyone. Give Dan some recognition for his posts against me so he won't feel it is all in vain.

But hey Dan I am proud of you that since you have followed me to the thread of "what song are you listening to" that you haven't had a self-pity meltdown in there,,, yet!!!! lol.

“If It Is Possible”

Level 5

It Will Likely Happen

#15574 Oct 12, 2013
DanFromSmithville wrote:
<quoted text>Again, this is what you do. You try to make your actions the fault of other people. It isn't you that has a problem. It is them. I know how this drill works. I see you doing it all over this forum.
Problem between "them"? The only problem relates between you and I but you drag in on and even into other threads. So as I see it the problem is you.

“Don't be mad at me.”

Level 9

I'm just a little bunny.

#15575 Oct 12, 2013
replaytime wrote:
<quoted text>
Problem between "them"? The only problem relates between you and I but you drag in on and even into other threads. So as I see it the problem is you.
Of course and when you whine about someone else pulling your tricks, it is there problem. You are just an innocent babe.

You have problems, nut job, plenty of them and they have nothing to do with me.

“Don't be mad at me.”

Level 9

I'm just a little bunny.

#15576 Oct 12, 2013
replaytime wrote:
C'mon everyone. Give Dan some recognition for his posts against me so he won't feel it is all in vain.
But hey Dan I am proud of you that since you have followed me to the thread of "what song are you listening to" that you haven't had a self-pity meltdown in there,,, yet!!!! lol.
Here is more recognition for you. I know how you crave it. It is too bad, you aren't as intelligent as you want to be perceived to be. Then you wouldn't be pulling this crap all the time.

“If It Is Possible”

Level 5

It Will Likely Happen

#15577 Oct 12, 2013
DanFromSmithville wrote:
<quoted text>Here is more recognition for you. I know how you crave it. It is too bad, you aren't as intelligent as you want to be perceived to be. Then you wouldn't be pulling this crap all the time.
You know Dan as always I am fine in other threads til you show up acting like an @ss. But dream away little man. Just click your heels together 3 times and hope it comes true.

“If It Is Possible”

Level 5

It Will Likely Happen

#15578 Oct 12, 2013
DanFromSmithville wrote:
<quoted text>Here is more recognition for you. I know how you crave it. It is too bad, you aren't as intelligent as you want to be perceived to be. Then you wouldn't be pulling this crap all the time.
And Dan truth be told I can be in threads talking for hours or days with everything fine. You show up and even we can talk but then you start being a smart @ss or bringing up old crap and then it goes from there. You always have to bring shyt up between you and I and then whine when I respond. Those are facts bub!

To the rest of you in here sorry for busting into your room and you all having to deal with this crap too.

“Don't be mad at me.”

Level 9

I'm just a little bunny.

#15579 Oct 12, 2013
replaytime wrote:
<quoted text>
You know Dan as always I am fine in other threads til you show up acting like an @ss. But dream away little man. Just click your heels together 3 times and hope it comes true.
You know I will have long gone to bed and you will still be posting away to me. It happens all the time. It has happened twice in the last two weeks already. It is the funniest thing watching you be "fine" on here.

“If It Is Possible”

Level 5

It Will Likely Happen

#15580 Oct 12, 2013
DanFromSmithville wrote:
<quoted text>You know I will have long gone to bed and you will still be posting away to me. It happens all the time. It has happened twice in the last two weeks already. It is the funniest thing watching you be "fine" on here.
As you say prove it or show the evidence. Oh wait you can't can ya.

I am done in this thread. It is not my thread I post in. But you be sure to look for pity and assurance of how you are good and I am bad. LOL

These people don't need to deal with this so one has to wonder why you bring it here like you did just a few days ago.

“Don't be mad at me.”

Level 9

I'm just a little bunny.

#15581 Oct 12, 2013
replaytime wrote:
<quoted text>
And Dan truth be told I can be in threads talking for hours or days with everything fine. You show up and even we can talk but then you start being a smart @ss or bringing up old crap and then it goes from there. You always have to bring shyt up between you and I and then whine when I respond. Those are facts bub!
To the rest of you in here sorry for busting into your room and you all having to deal with this crap too.
More lies. You point out the things other do that you do and have done and you don't like it when I call you on it. You get all upset and whine about how it is my fault. That is a typical response. What really pisses you off is that you can't pretend here because I know you.

Now click your heels together Dorothy and wish for home. Remember, I use that line all the time, so don't cry about how I stole it from you.

“So it's not you, It's them?”

Level 9

Location hidden

#15582 Oct 12, 2013
DanFromSmithville wrote:
<quoted text>You know I will have long gone to bed and you will still be posting away to me. It happens all the time. It has happened twice in the last two weeks already. It is the funniest thing watching you be "fine" on here.
I mostly ignore it, no matter what thread it's in and no matter if it's posting gray or Registered. It's repeatedly confirmed it lacks all intellectual curiosity, it seldom reads any sites provided to it and the few that it bothers to read, it doesn't comprehend. I'd rather go to the local zoo and watch his close relatives fling poo! LOL

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Evolution Debate Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 3 min red and right 162,155
News Darwin on the rocks (Sep '14) 1 hr Dogen 1,731
No Place For ID? 2 hr Dogen 116
News "Science vs. Religion: What Scientists Really T... (Jan '12) 3 hr thetruth 18,906
proof of gods existence .....or lack there of 6 hr Kong_ 20
News It's the Darwin crowd that lacks the facts in e... (Mar '09) 7 hr Dogen 141,291
Why Are There No Transitional Animals Today? (Mar '09) 7 hr emrenil 897
More from around the web