Posting for Points in the Evolution F...

Level 9

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#14320 Sep 8, 2013
good morning all

Level 9

Location hidden

#14321 Sep 8, 2013
final points

“So it's not you, It's them?”

Level 9

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#14331 Sep 8, 2013
thewordofme wrote:
Good cloudy/rainy afternoon to all you good folks.
Many thanks go out to DFS, Ooogah Boogah, and Susan for the sparkly props today--they are appreciated.
Gatherin' the last few points.
Good morning, Word. I hope that your day goes well today and thanks for the recent props!

Level 9

Location hidden

#14332 Sep 8, 2013
_Susan_ wrote:
<quoted text>
There seem to be quite a few willfully ignorant folks on Topix.
Particularly the intellectually-incurious, unthinking fundies on this Forum.

Thanks for the props and you have a great day today!

Level 9

Location hidden

#14333 Sep 8, 2013
Chilli J wrote:
<quoted text>
Particularly the intellectually-incurious, unthinking fundies on this Forum.
Thanks for the props and you have a great day today!
Heh, heh. Many who aren't fundies are even worse.

You too Chili.

Level 9

Location hidden

#14334 Sep 8, 2013
DanFromSmithville wrote:
<quoted text>I'm sad for you pooper. You don't understand science pooper. If you did you would understand how foolish your post is pooper. Is it religious fervor that has you inflamed pooper? Is fear of death causing an impaction for you pooper? Do the facts of science penetrate too deeply into your fanatical and fantastical worship of the Bible pooper? Heads up pooper, facts have a way of doing that.
ROFLMMFAO!!!
Good morning, DFS! You might be tilting with an absolutist fundie windmill in the post above, but it's your choice. You have a great day today and thanks for the recent props!

“Help religion science wander”

Level 9

Since: Jan 11

into the night.

#14335 Sep 8, 2013
thewordofme wrote:
Good cloudy/rainy afternoon to all you good folks.
Many thanks go out to DFS, Ooogah Boogah, and Susan for the sparkly props today--they are appreciated.
Gatherin' the last few points.
Hey Word. Thanks for the prop yesterday. It came in very handy.

Level 9

into the night.

#14336 Sep 8, 2013
Ooogah Boogah wrote:
<quoted text>
No, regular ignorant folks don't know they have them until they are taught to lose them. We are all born ignorant. I really have no problem with ignorance, we are all born that way.
Stupid folks have no ability to learn. I don't really have much problem with them either, just pity.
Willfully ignorant folks have the ability to learn but refuse to use it .... That's just more stupid than stupid because there is no room to feel pity for them.
Thanks for the recent props Ooogah. Much appreciated.

The willfully ignorant are also very arrogant. It is hard to feel pity for them even if you wanted to.

Level 9

into the night.

#14337 Sep 8, 2013
_Susan_ wrote:
<quoted text>
I have several who have been following me ever since I started posting to Topix. It's unbelievable! Don't these people have lives????
P.S. Does anyone still need props?
Hey Susan. Thanks for all the props. I am good for today.

As we have discussed before I can relate to your dealing with stalkers. They use the flimsiest excuse to justify their pursuit mostly to themselves. My guess is that it makes them feel better about themselves to have a target.

Level 9

into the night.

#14338 Sep 8, 2013
Chilli J wrote:
<quoted text>
Good morning, DFS! You might be tilting with an absolutist fundie windmill in the post above, but it's your choice. You have a great day today and thanks for the recent props!
Hello Chill. Thanks for voting Prop DFS.

I believe you are right, but who doesn't enjoy taking a swing at a windbag once in a while.

Level 9

Location hidden

#14339 Sep 8, 2013
DanFromSmithville wrote:
<quoted text>Hey Susan. Thanks for all the props. I am good for today.
As we have discussed before I can relate to your dealing with stalkers. They use the flimsiest excuse to justify their pursuit mostly to themselves. My guess is that it makes them feel better about themselves to have a target.
So true. I'm reading a book in which the protagonist asks:

"Why did anyone who had an alternative, actively choose to impose suffering on anyone else".

Guess the stalkers don't care.

“Darwin was right..of course.”

Level 9

Evolution is true.....

#14340 Sep 8, 2013
Good afternoon all you Topix lurkers....I hope you are having a peaceful Sunday.

A boatload of thanks go out to DFS, Chilli, Susan, and Susan Grace. As usual they are greatly appreciated.

On to the points now

Thankz

Level 9

Evolution is true.....

#14341 Sep 8, 2013
Grabbing some more points

Level 9

Evolution is true.....

#14342 Sep 8, 2013
Grabbin' a few more

Level 9

Evolution is true.....

#14343 Sep 8, 2013
OK scrapping up the last few here. Ya'll have a great work-week and don't let the clowns get you down.

Thankz

“Bringing the Paranoia !!”

Level 1

Since: Oct 11

MY hometown is YOUR Hometown

#14344 Sep 8, 2013
Ooogah Boogah wrote:
<quoted text>
Evolution is a FACT in that it happened. It is only theory in HOW it happened. There is still no verifiable evidence your God exists. And most probably, neither did JC and the boys.
clueless !!

priceless !

Level 1

#14345 Sep 8, 2013
DanFromSmithville wrote:
<quoted text>I'm sad for you pooper. You don't understand science pooper. If you did you would understand how foolish your post is pooper. Is it religious fervor that has you inflamed pooper? Is fear of death causing an impaction for you pooper? Do the facts of science penetrate too deeply into your fanatical and fantastical worship of the Bible pooper? Heads up pooper, facts have a way of doing that.
ROFLMMFAO!!!
you dont understand nothing and because of that you will remain blind to the truth!

lmbo !! one day you will wake up dan, one day ;)

Level 1

#14346 Sep 8, 2013
some of you really need to log off and get a life.

posting for points?! really??

ok now that is just sad lmbo ! im here for pure amusement and NOT for no points kmsl !!

carry on butterballs :)

Level 9

into the night.

#14347 Sep 8, 2013
PartyPooper II wrote:
some of you really need to log off and get a life.
posting for points?! really??
ok now that is just sad lmbo ! im here for pure amusement and NOT for no points kmsl !!
carry on butterballs :)
Of course you are dear. We find you plenty amusing you poor sad little thing.

Ta ta child.

Level 9

into the night.

#14348 Sep 8, 2013
PartyPooper II wrote:
<quoted text>
you dont understand nothing and because of that you will remain blind to the truth!
lmbo !! one day you will wake up dan, one day ;)
ROFLMMFAO!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Evolution Debate Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Sun could not have formed as thought 21 min Your Done 16
can anyone explain to me why humans are the onl... (Mar '08) 35 min You Failed 910
News Atheism, for Good Reason, Fears Questions (Jun '09) 1 hr Rosa_Winkel 18,488
News It's the Darwin crowd that lacks the facts in e... (Mar '09) 3 hr Dogen 151,462
News "Science vs. Religion: What Scientists Really T... (Jan '12) 5 hr One way or another 43,127
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 9 hr It aint necessari... 204,729
Current Education And Its Huge Flaws Mon Bren 1
More from around the web