Posting for Points in the Evolution F...

AIias - Trish
Level 5

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#14275 Sep 6, 2013
_Susan_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Trish!
Ms Susan,...

You are too funny honey. HAHAHA
Oh and thanks for the props,... the other day.
;~)

Have a great weekend.

:)

“Bringing the Paranoia !!”

Level 1

Since: Oct 11

MY hometown is YOUR Hometown

#14276 Sep 6, 2013
DanFromSmithville wrote:
<quoted text>Another spelling policemen. Sorry you don't have the intellect to appreciate or understand science. Just saying pooper.
nope not a spelling PO-lease-man just felt like pointing it out for some reason at that time lmbo.

“Bringing the Paranoia !!”

Level 1

Since: Oct 11

MY hometown is YOUR Hometown

#14277 Sep 6, 2013
_Susan_ wrote:
<quoted text>
"Your opinion" is what counts anyway??? What, you're ten years old and don't bother with evidence?
dont concern yourself with my age.

just know that evolution has yet to be a proven fact.

“Bringing the Paranoia !!”

Level 1

Since: Oct 11

MY hometown is YOUR Hometown

#14278 Sep 6, 2013
thewordofme wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually evolution is a theory and a fact. It is a scientific theory. Sorry dude.
nope nice try haha

“Bringing the Paranoia !!”

Level 1

Since: Oct 11

MY hometown is YOUR Hometown

#14279 Sep 6, 2013
Ooogah Boogah wrote:
<quoted text>
No, it really is proven fact. Tens of thousands of your own clergy including the pope have signed a document accepting it as fact. But still no proof of God.
you and your lies. you just cant help yourself. the proof is there you just refuse to see it. evolution has yet to be proven beyond a reasonable doubt as PURE fact. its a theory. nothing more and nothing less than fiction.

“So it's not you, It's them?”

Level 9

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#14280 Sep 6, 2013
PartyPooper II wrote:
<quoted text>
dont concern yourself with my age.
just know that evolution has yet to be a proven fact.
I don't care how old you are. How would we "know" that it has yet to be a proven fact? Because you said so? Because you read it on a fundie site? Because the buybull said guddidit? Take your time replying! We'll wait, newbie...

“Bringing the Paranoia !!”

Level 1

Since: Oct 11

MY hometown is YOUR Hometown

#14281 Sep 6, 2013
Chilli J wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't care how old you are. How would we "know" that it has yet to be a proven fact? Because you said so? Because you read it on a fundie site? Because the buybull said guddidit? Take your time replying! We'll wait, newbie...
go to your local library hun and read puh-leez mkay? not a proven fact. nothing but theory lol nice try though ;)

“There is no Truth in Faith”

Level 5

Since: Dec 08

nowhere near a pound of $100's

#14282 Sep 6, 2013
PartyPooper II wrote:
<quoted text>
you and your lies. you just cant help yourself. the proof is there you just refuse to see it. evolution has yet to be proven beyond a reasonable doubt as PURE fact. its a theory. nothing more and nothing less than fiction.
Here is my proof you are the liar. http://www.theclergyletterproject.org/Christi...

Enjoy your embarrassment.

Level 9

Since: Jun 10

Santa Rosa

#14283 Sep 6, 2013
Chilli J wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't care how old you are. How would we "know" that it has yet to be a proven fact? Because you said so? Because you read it on a fundie site? Because the buybull said guddidit? Take your time replying! We'll wait, newbie...
Obviously the answer is forty two!

LOL

Level 9

Since: Jun 10

Santa Rosa

#14284 Sep 6, 2013
Ooogah Boogah wrote:
<quoted text>
Here is my proof you are the liar. http://www.theclergyletterproject.org/Christi...
Enjoy your embarrassment.
Excellent but I doubt that will convince that poster.

“There is no Truth in Faith”

Level 5

Since: Dec 08

nowhere near a pound of $100's

#14285 Sep 6, 2013
_Susan_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Excellent but I doubt that will convince that poster.
Probably not. But I felt not responding was to give him my permission to be willfully ignorant.

Is "willfully ignorant" the same as being stupid? I don't think there is a cure for either which is the difference between regular ignorance and stupidity.

“Dinosaurs survived the flood!”

Level 9

Since: Jan 11

Jesus probably rode dinosaurs!

#14286 Sep 6, 2013
PartyPooper II wrote:
<quoted text>
nope not a spelling PO-lease-man just felt like pointing it out for some reason at that time lmbo.
Thanks for that pooper.

“Dinosaurs survived the flood!”

Level 9

Since: Jan 11

Jesus probably rode dinosaurs!

#14287 Sep 6, 2013
PartyPooper II wrote:
<quoted text>
go to your local library hun and read puh-leez mkay? not a proven fact. nothing but theory lol nice try though ;)
You don't understand the science do you pooper.

“Dinosaurs survived the flood!”

Level 9

Since: Jan 11

Jesus probably rode dinosaurs!

#14288 Sep 6, 2013
AIias - Trish wrote:
<quoted text>
Hello
I had started a list to say hi to you all out here, but I was sure I'd miss someone ... so I made it a general hello.
Hello Trish.

Level 9

Since: Jun 10

Santa Rosa

#14289 Sep 6, 2013
Ooogah Boogah wrote:
<quoted text>
Probably not. But I felt not responding was to give him my permission to be willfully ignorant.
Is "willfully ignorant" the same as being stupid? I don't think there is a cure for either which is the difference between regular ignorance and stupidity.
I believe ignorance is the refusal to learn new things while stupid is the lack of brain cells. lol

“Darwin was right..of course.”

Level 9

Since: Jun 11

Evolution is true.....

#14290 Sep 6, 2013
Thanks to Chilli and Rickys Wallet for the props this afternoon....appreciated very much mates.

“So it's not you, It's them?”

Level 9

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#14296 Sep 7, 2013
_Susan_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Obviously the answer is forty two!
LOL
It always is, isn't it? Enjoy your day and thanks for the props!

Level 9

Since: Jun 10

Santa Rosa

#14297 Sep 7, 2013
Good morning

Level 9

Since: Jun 10

Santa Rosa

#14298 Sep 7, 2013
does anyone need props?

Level 9

Since: Jun 10

Santa Rosa

#14299 Sep 7, 2013
I have all of mine.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Evolution Debate Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News "Science vs. Religion: What Scientists Really T... (Jan '12) 2 min DanFromSmithville 40,465
News Atheism, for Good Reason, Fears Questions (Jun '09) 4 min DanFromSmithville 15,999
The conscious God or the inanimate nature 4 min THE LONE WORKER 14
can anyone explain to me why humans are the onl... (Mar '08) 8 min Joncy David 103
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 35 min THE LONE WORKER 201,234
News Book aims to prove existence of God (Nov '09) 5 hr LOU BARRETO 94
Scientists create vast 3-D map of universe, val... 7 hr One way or another 10
More from around the web