Posting for Points in the Evolution F...

“Do not bend, fold, staple or”

Level 9

Since: Jan 11

mutilate. Point down range.

#13653 Aug 10, 2013
Ooogah Boogah wrote:
<quoted text>
Dang! Sorry! Fresh out!
Ooogah, I appreciate the recent props. I was going to drop some off with you, but I can't find a post where I haven't already done so. If you need any, stop by and let me know. I will try and save you at least one.

Level 9

#13654 Aug 10, 2013
Thanks for the props Chilli. I dropped three on you and can spare more if you need them.

“Darwin was right..of course.”

Level 9

Since: Jun 11

Evolution is true.....

#13655 Aug 10, 2013
Good afternoon all you kind people. My thanks go out to Chilli, Susan Marie, and Ooogah Boogah for the fine props. You guys are great.

Will be suckin' up some points.

Thankz

Level 9

Evolution is true.....

#13656 Aug 10, 2013
Got more....

Level 9

Evolution is true.....

#13657 Aug 10, 2013
More....

Level 9

Evolution is true.....

#13658 Aug 10, 2013
No more, and full of props....life is good..:-)

Level 9

Evolution is true.....

#13659 Aug 10, 2013
What happened?

Level 9

Evolution is true.....

#13660 Aug 10, 2013
I've got 2 props I can give to anyone requesting them.

“There is no Truth in Faith”

Level 5

Since: Dec 08

nowhere near a pound of $100's

#13661 Aug 10, 2013
DanFromSmithville wrote:
<quoted text>Ooogah, I appreciate the recent props. I was going to drop some off with you, but I can't find a post where I haven't already done so. If you need any, stop by and let me know. I will try and save you at least one.
Meh!! I don't really give a hoot about the points. I'm really just in it for the Kharma more than anything else ..... there can be Kharma without a God ... right?

Level 9

#13662 Aug 10, 2013
Ooogah Boogah wrote:
<quoted text>
Meh!! I don't really give a hoot about the points. I'm really just in it for the Kharma more than anything else ..... there can be Kharma without a God ... right?
Who knows. As long as beer is still being produced and sold somewhere, I'm good.

I do it because my ancestors behavior gave them a selective advantage and they passed it on to me. Damn them and their genetic basis for cooperation.

I'm going to prop you anyway. Just because I like ya.

Level 9

#13663 Aug 10, 2013
Ooogah Boogah wrote:
<quoted text>
According to my reading, a hundred is about a gram so a pound should be a shade over $45000. I'm greedy and needy. I am going to hold out for 22 pounds, but I won't turn my nose up to even a quarter pound.

“So it's not you, It's them?”

Level 9

Location hidden

#13664 Aug 11, 2013
DanFromSmithville wrote:
Thanks for the props Chilli. I dropped three on you and can spare more if you need them.
Thanks for the recent props! You have an excellent day today!

Level 9

Location hidden

#13665 Aug 11, 2013
thewordofme wrote:
Good afternoon all you kind people. My thanks go out to Chilli, Susan Marie, and Ooogah Boogah for the fine props. You guys are great.
Will be suckin' up some points.
Thankz
You're always welcome, word! Thanks for the recent props too! You have a great day!

Level 9

Location hidden

#13666 Aug 11, 2013
Thanks for the recent props as well, Susan. Here's hoping that you and the other fine folks here have a super day today!

Level 9

Location hidden

#13667 Aug 11, 2013
Ooogah Boogah wrote:
<quoted text>
Good for you! Pursuing Kharma, a far more lofty goal than scoring silly Topix points! Sadly, it appears some folks in Topixland might be Kharma-adverse and thus, now be overdrawn at the Kharma bank.

Level 9

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#13668 Aug 11, 2013
Good morning all! Chill, I believe you're correct when you say some folks in Topixland might be Kharma adverse. LOLOLOL!!!

Does anyone need props?

Level 9

#13670 Aug 11, 2013
_Susan_ wrote:
Good morning all! Chill, I believe you're correct when you say some folks in Topixland might be Kharma adverse. LOLOLOL!!!
Does anyone need props?
Good morning Susan. I have all my props thanks to You, Chilli and Ooogah.

I can use all the Kharma I can get, but I am told the burden of that is on me. Is there passive Kharma?

I will gladly accept a cold beer. Topix should really work on that as a feature. I think it might help reach the more Karma adverse or at the very least improve the humor of the posts.

Level 9

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#13671 Aug 11, 2013
DanFromSmithville wrote:
<quoted text>Good morning Susan. I have all my props thanks to You, Chilli and Ooogah.
I can use all the Kharma I can get, but I am told the burden of that is on me. Is there passive Kharma?
I will gladly accept a cold beer. Topix should really work on that as a feature. I think it might help reach the more Karma adverse or at the very least improve the humor of the posts.
Ha! I don't believe the karma adverse are capable of recognizing humor if it hit them upside the head.

Passive karma, hmmmmmmmmm, that would be interesting.

Level 9

Evolution is true.....

#13672 Aug 11, 2013
Good afternoon and a million thanks to Susan Marie, Susan, Ooogah Boogah, and Chili for the recent props, I'll put them to good use.

Gatherin' those tasty little points, so watch your step.

Ya'll have a great Sunday....be safe.

Level 9

Evolution is true.....

#13673 Aug 11, 2013
Wow, almost lost my post above. Hope this is still working.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Evolution Debate Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News "Science vs. Religion: What Scientists Really T... (Jan '12) 33 min Dogen 77,137
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 1 hr Aura Mytha 222,049
News It's the Darwin crowd that lacks the facts in e... (Mar '09) 1 hr Dogen 162,576
News Why Atheist Richard Dawkins Supports Religious ... 1 hr The FACTory 941
News Nonsense of a high order: The confused world of... (Jan '17) 2 hr The FACTory 4,334
Mathematicians PROVED evolution IMPOSSIBLE! 2 hr Dogen 448
News Atheism, for Good Reason, Fears Questions (Jun '09) 3 hr The FACTory 32,301
More from around the web