Posting for Points in the Evolution F...

“Darwin was right..of course.”

Level 9

Since: Jun 11

Evolution is true.....

#13445 Aug 2, 2013
Here's 80

Level 9

Evolution is true.....

#13446 Aug 2, 2013
Here's the last 20.

Thanks everyone.....

Level 9

Evolution is true.....

#13447 Aug 2, 2013
If anyone can spare 1 prop, it would be greatly appreciated.

Thankz.....

“There is no Truth in Faith”

Level 5

Since: Dec 08

nowhere near a pound of $100's

#13448 Aug 2, 2013
thewordofme wrote:
If anyone can spare 1 prop, it would be greatly appreciated.
Thankz.....
Dang! Sorry! Fresh out!

“Do not bend, fold, staple or”

Level 9

Since: Jan 11

mutilate. Point down range.

#13449 Aug 2, 2013
Thanaks Trish, Susan, Ooogah and Word for the wonderful props.

Level 9

#13450 Aug 2, 2013
I need to pick up some more points here.

Level 9

#13451 Aug 2, 2013
I Love the 80's

Level 9

#13452 Aug 2, 2013
100% points right here.

“Is that all you've got?”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#13453 Aug 3, 2013
Wow, what a complete waste of time.

Level 9

Location hidden

#13454 Aug 3, 2013
AIias - Trish wrote:
<quoted text>
Fish?
I like Fish!
Yes, it makes for one fine dish?
Indeed, it's quite delish.
Fish isn't just for Friday.
Oh Wait!
It is Friday.
Hi Chilli, DFS, Word, Panic, Susan, Temporary and forgive me that is all I can recall without further looking.
This truly is a fun little thread when others get a bit creative in their speech.
Happy Weekend Ya'll and thank you for the props. I especially like an Avatar I hadn't seen before called Skeleton Key. Kool Beans!!!
:)
Good morning Trish!

:)

Level 9

Location hidden

#13455 Aug 3, 2013
Hey Nano! If it's such waste of time, why did you post here?

Level 9

Location hidden

#13456 Aug 3, 2013
Good morning Chili, Dan, Word, everyone.

Level 9

#13468 Aug 3, 2013
AIias - Trish wrote:
<quoted text>
Hellllllo and just lQQk at you in the fancy new threads, Avatar that is. I once saw a movie with a face in it like that called "V" or something other. I don't normally watch such stuff, but it was really terrific.
I hope you've been well and all is good in your part of the world. Gosh, the weather in this here state is most unexpected occasionally.
Peace to You and Yours.
Take Care Ya'll,... til next time.
:)))
Hello to you. How do you do?

Yes, I saw the movie too. V for Vendetta, watched it all the way through. Terrific was also my critical review. Changed my avatar to match and now I feel all brand new.

The weather here has twisted and turned 'tis true. But I like the mild streak we are going through. I like the sun shining, the sky blue, the birds singing and the temperature between 70 and 82.

As always Trish, a pleasure to have a visit with you. May peace and good tidings follow you wherever you go and in whatever you do.

Level 9

#13469 Aug 3, 2013
_Susan_ wrote:
Hey Nano! If it's such waste of time, why did you post here?
Good Morning Susan. Thanks for the props. Your generosity is greatly appreciated.

I don't feel like I am wasting time, but I do appreciate the dichotomy of someone taking time to say others are wasting it.

I am kind of curious why someone would go to the trouble of selecting negative judgments for any of the posts on here. This thread is about as neutral as I can imagine a thread could be on this forum. The most severe things posted is whimsical chatter to break up the monotony of posting for points. Aside from the occasional random negative post that doesn't amount to much, this thread is open and friendly.

Something like that seems even less a waste of time.

Level 9

#13470 Aug 3, 2013
Now I will waste more time. And I think I will continue my rhyme for points sublime.

Level 9

#13471 Aug 3, 2013
A waste of time that I do not see as I go for more points to the total of 80.

Level 9

#13472 Aug 3, 2013
My verse may be juvenile in form. Some would say that is my norm. I myself don't know if I disagree or conform. I am just looking for 100 points in this storm.

Level 9

Location hidden

#13473 Aug 3, 2013
DanFromSmithville wrote:
<quoted text>Good Morning Susan. Thanks for the props. Your generosity is greatly appreciated.
I don't feel like I am wasting time, but I do appreciate the dichotomy of someone taking time to say others are wasting it.
I am kind of curious why someone would go to the trouble of selecting negative judgments for any of the posts on here. This thread is about as neutral as I can imagine a thread could be on this forum. The most severe things posted is whimsical chatter to break up the monotony of posting for points. Aside from the occasional random negative post that doesn't amount to much, this thread is open and friendly.
Something like that seems even less a waste of time.
You are very welcome Dan.:)

it's obvious that those taking the time to give out negative judge its on this kind of neutral thread have no life and/or are just angry people. So sad.

Level 9

Location hidden

#13474 Aug 3, 2013
DanFromSmithville wrote:
My verse may be juvenile in form. Some would say that is my norm. I myself don't know if I disagree or conform. I am just looking for 100 points in this storm.
LOL

<3

Level 9

Evolution is true.....

#13475 Aug 3, 2013
Good afternoon all you good people out there. Thanks to Ooogah Boogah and the two Susan's I have got all my props for the day; for which I am very grateful.

Gotta' go cruisin' for the points to make props of my own to give away to some fine folks hereabouts.

Anybody needing props please yell at me..:-)

Bye....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Evolution Debate Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News "Science vs. Religion: What Scientists Really T... (Jan '12) 1 min replaytime 67,322
News Defending the Faith: Intelligent design vs. 'Go... 6 min Subduction Zone 353
News Atheism, for Good Reason, Fears Questions (Jun '09) 1 hr Into The Night 28,678
Curious dilemma about DNA 1 hr Subduction Zone 383
News It's the Darwin crowd that lacks the facts in e... (Mar '09) 2 hr Subduction Zone 160,967
What does the theory of evolution state? 2 hr pshun2404 174
News Nonsense of a high order: The confused world of... 4 hr 15th Dalai Lama 3,538
More from around the web