Comments
11,841 - 11,860 of 13,936 Comments Last updated Apr 15, 2014

“Darwin was right..of course.”

Level 9

Since: Jun 11

Lagrangian L2

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12956
Jun 26, 2013
 
Man that writing language class ruined me.:-)

“I have upset the hand of god”

Level 9

Since: Jan 11

Threats pending

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12957
Jun 26, 2013
 
_Susan_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Just saw this. Hi Chili. So this "poster" is a female.
Good morning and hope all of you are having a good day.
:)
Hi Susan. No, I don't think so, but he/she pretends so much it is really hard to know.

So far he (maybe) has claimed to be a physician (ER doc), helicopter pilot, PhD psychologist, PhD Astrophysicist, nurse, PhD aeronautical engineer, general unspecified engineer, and others I don't recall. He has at least half a dozen socks and thinks he invented doing that. For some reason he/she/it thinks that behaving like a psychotic moron and complete ass on here somehow puts he/she/it above and over everyone else. It is all very amusing to watch someone go to such lengths for absolutely no benefit.

“I have upset the hand of god”

Level 9

Since: Jan 11

Threats pending

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12958
Jun 26, 2013
 
Hello, Susan, Trish, Chilli, Word, Temporarily and everyone else. I come not to bury Caesar but to prop him.

“I have upset the hand of god”

Level 9

Since: Jan 11

Threats pending

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12959
Jun 26, 2013
 
Thanks again to Word, Chilli and Temp. for the props. Much obliged. You guys ROCK!

“I have upset the hand of god”

Level 9

Since: Jan 11

Threats pending

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12960
Jun 26, 2013
 
Chilli J wrote:
<quoted text>
Not a problem! You've provided recent welcome props to me as well. Thanks. Enjoy your day!
As always, happy to be of service. My day has been both productive and enjoyable. Hope you had a good one as well.

“I have upset the hand of god”

Level 9

Since: Jan 11

Threats pending

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12961
Jun 26, 2013
 
thewordofme wrote:
Man that writing language class ruined me.:-)
Was that a language owned by the English? LOL!

Level 8

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12962
Jun 26, 2013
 
howdy!

Level 8

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12963
Jun 26, 2013
 
Long time no see.

Level 8

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12964
Jun 27, 2013
 
Hope all is well with everyone. I will say that my garden is doing quite well despite the lack of rain and extremely hot weather.

Level 8

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12965
Jun 27, 2013
 
Perhaps we could accredit that deep well and the electric powered water pump...or...we could thank that illusive god that some people keep talking about. Whatever! I am grateful none the less. Of course, I am accrediting the commercially produced garden shade cloth that blocks UV rays for my incredible crop. Thank you 3H corporation!!!

Now ... What are your grateful for? Who, or what do you accredit for making it possible?

Remember! You will be awarded 20 points for your response no matter how unremarkable or brief it may be.

Speak Up !!!

“So it's not you, It's them?”

Level 9

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12966
Jun 27, 2013
 
Temporarily wrote:
Grabbin' some points on the fly.
Hope everyone is well....hello and goodbye.
.:-)
Morning, Temporarily! Good luck on those points and you have a great day today!

“So it's not you, It's them?”

Level 9

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12967
Jun 27, 2013
 
thewordofme wrote:
Hey homeys howzit goin'? Great I hope.:-)
I want to thank all the usual suspects; Chilli, DFS, and Temporarily for their kind support in game playing.....you guys are great, as usual.
I'm gonna' be buzzing around gatherin' those tasty points....so watch where you're walking, my buds.
Who you calling a "suspect", word? LOL Chilli J, often indicted, seldom convicted? I would say the class ruined you! Thanks for the recent props and you're welcome, I'm sure!

“So it's not you, It's them?”

Level 9

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12968
Jun 27, 2013
 
DanFromSmithville wrote:
<quoted text>Hi Susan. No, I don't think so, but he/she pretends so much it is really hard to know.
So far he (maybe) has claimed to be a physician (ER doc), helicopter pilot, PhD psychologist, PhD Astrophysicist, nurse, PhD aeronautical engineer, general unspecified engineer, and others I don't recall. He has at least half a dozen socks and thinks he invented doing that. For some reason he/she/it thinks that behaving like a psychotic moron and complete ass on here somehow puts he/she/it above and over everyone else. It is all very amusing to watch someone go to such lengths for absolutely no benefit.
With its bald-faced lies, ever-changing resume, half-truths, shaded facts and Bunyanesque tall tales, it seems to fit right in with the rest of the angry, clueless, bible-thumping, knuckle-dragging, mouth breathing "Guddunnit" cabal here! LOL Imagine that, huh? Morning, DFS! Thanks for the recent props and you have an excellent day today!

Correction for word...that class did not ruin you...

“So it's not you, It's them?”

Level 9

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12969
Jun 27, 2013
 
-Dont Panic- wrote:
Perhaps we could accredit that deep well and the electric powered water pump...or...we could thank that illusive god that some people keep talking about. Whatever! I am grateful none the less. Of course, I am accrediting the commercially produced garden shade cloth that blocks UV rays for my incredible crop. Thank you 3H corporation!!!
Now ... What are your grateful for? Who, or what do you accredit for making it possible?
Remember! You will be awarded 20 points for your response no matter how unremarkable or brief it may be.
Speak Up !!!
Where have you been, D P? Get a bit carried away with our towel day celebration, did we? LOL Thanks for the very recent props, by the way! I'm grateful that I'm currently sucking air, thank you! Have a super day!

“I could be Susan's sock!”

Level 8

Since: Jun 12

Lady J's Lead Acolyte

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12970
Jun 27, 2013
 
DanFromSmithville wrote:
<quoted text>Hi Susan. No, I don't think so, but he/she pretends so much it is really hard to know.
So far he (maybe) has claimed to be a physician (ER doc), helicopter pilot, PhD psychologist, PhD Astrophysicist, nurse, PhD aeronautical engineer, general unspecified engineer, and others I don't recall. He has at least half a dozen socks and thinks he invented doing that. For some reason he/she/it thinks that behaving like a psychotic moron and complete ass on here somehow puts he/she/it above and over everyone else. It is all very amusing to watch someone go to such lengths for absolutely no benefit.
There is truly bizarre behavior all over Topix. Apparently, the idea of being "anonymous" gives some folks license to misbehave. So sad.

Hey Dan!

:)

“Darwin was right..of course.”

Level 9

Since: Jun 11

Lagrangian L2

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12971
Jun 27, 2013
 
Wow, what a day....finally able to get to the computer. I need to thanks Chilli, DP, Temporarily, and I think DFS for the props yesterday and today.
As usual you guys come through and I really appreciate it.

Going to finally gather me some points and give some props out.

“Darwin was right..of course.”

Level 9

Since: Jun 11

Lagrangian L2

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12972
Jun 27, 2013
 
Gatherin' some more here....

“Darwin was right..of course.”

Level 9

Since: Jun 11

Lagrangian L2

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12973
Jun 27, 2013
 
Last one....<sigh>..need more of these

“I have upset the hand of god”

Level 9

Since: Jan 11

Threats pending

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12974
Jun 27, 2013
 
_PrincessSusan_ wrote:
<quoted text>
There is truly bizarre behavior all over Topix. Apparently, the idea of being "anonymous" gives some folks license to misbehave. So sad.
Hey Dan!
:)
Hey Susan.

It is sad, but I am not so sure that it is the anonymity here that provides some with a stage to act badly. For some I am afraid, it isn't an act.

“I have upset the hand of god”

Level 9

Since: Jan 11

Threats pending

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12975
Jun 27, 2013
 
Hello Chilli, Word, Trish, Don't Panic, Temporarily and everyone else.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••