Posting for Points in the Evolution F...

“Darwin was right..of course.”

Level 9

Since: Jun 11

Evolution is true.....

#12471 May 31, 2013
20 More

Level 9

Evolution is true.....

#12472 May 31, 2013
And 20 more

Level 9

Evolution is true.....

#12473 May 31, 2013
Can anybody spare 2 props today??

They would be greatly appreciated and I will hold you in high esteem..:-)

“Dinosaurs survived the flood!”

Level 9

Since: Jan 11

Jesus probably rode dinosaurs!

#12474 May 31, 2013
AIias - Trish wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey there DFS, hope all is well with you.
Heard a funny joke I'd like to share with ya all.
There I was, sitting at the bar, staring at my drink, when a really big, trouble-making biker steps up next to me, grabs my drink, and gulps it down in one swig.
“Well, whatcha gonna do about it?” he says menacingly, as I burst into tears.
“Come on, man,” the biker says,“I didn’t think you’d CRY. I can’t stand to see a man crying.”
“This is the worst day of my life,” I said.“I’m a complete failure. I was late to a meeting and my boss fired me. When I went to the parking lot, I found my car had been stolen and I don’t have any insurance. I left my wallet in the cab I took home. I found my wife in bed with the gardener, and then my dog bit me, so I came to this bar to work up the courage to put an end to it all. I buy a drink, drop the capsule in it, and was sitting here watching the poison dissolve when you show up and drink the whole thing!! But enough about me, how’s your day going?”
:O
Have a good one.:)
Hello Trish. This is hilarious. It made my day.

Level 9

#12475 May 31, 2013
_PrincessSusan_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Not much. Luckily!
Hope you are well.
Doing better today than yesterday. I had to make $1750 in car repairs yesterday. Fortunately, my mechanics daughter can now get into Harvard. Always a silver lining. And my car is running much, much better.

Level 9

#12476 May 31, 2013
Thanks for the props Word and Chilli. Hope all is well with you.

Level 9

#12477 May 31, 2013
I could use three more props if anyone has a few to spare.

Level 9

Evolution is true.....

#12478 May 31, 2013
Many, many thanks DFS. I have 1 prop left--do you need it??

Sorry about your car expenses. Seems they always come at an inopportune time.

I'm holding you in high esteem..:-)

“look up and laugh”

Level 9

Since: Jun 08

guess, where

#12479 May 31, 2013
DanFromSmithville wrote:
<quoted text>Hello Trish. This is hilarious. It made my day.
Thanks for the prop.
Here is one for you.

Level 9

#12480 May 31, 2013
thewordofme wrote:
Many, many thanks DFS. I have 1 prop left--do you need it??
Sorry about your car expenses. Seems they always come at an inopportune time.
I'm holding you in high esteem..:-)
Thanks Word. I will take it.

Yes those expense do hit when you least expect them too. I reconcile it against the cost of a new vehicle.

Level 9

#12481 May 31, 2013
jdmdusa wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks for the prop.
Here is one for you.
Always happy to help out. Do you need anymore?

AIias - Trish
Level 5

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#12482 May 31, 2013
Hey DFS, glad you enjoyed the joke. Here I got another for you and I think you'll appreciate this one as well.

The priest was preparing a man for his long day's journey into night. Whispering firmly, the priest said, "Denounce the devil! Let him know how little you think of his evil!" The dying man said nothing. The priest repeated his order. Still the dying man said nothing.

The priest asked, "Why do you refuse to denounce the devil and his evil?" The dying man said, "Until I know where I'm heading, I don't think I ought to aggravate anybody!"

So, How's your weather in your area? Wow, it's been something else for us and many others around ... OK faired as bad at Jersey did, first with bad one and then storms that followed.

Happy Friday to you and hope you enjoy rest of your weekend as well.

Level 9

#12483 May 31, 2013
AIias - Trish wrote:
Hey DFS, glad you enjoyed the joke. Here I got another for you and I think you'll appreciate this one as well.
The priest was preparing a man for his long day's journey into night. Whispering firmly, the priest said, "Denounce the devil! Let him know how little you think of his evil!" The dying man said nothing. The priest repeated his order. Still the dying man said nothing.
The priest asked, "Why do you refuse to denounce the devil and his evil?" The dying man said, "Until I know where I'm heading, I don't think I ought to aggravate anybody!"
So, How's your weather in your area? Wow, it's been something else for us and many others around ... OK faired as bad at Jersey did, first with bad one and then storms that followed.
Happy Friday to you and hope you enjoy rest of your weekend as well.
I love that joke too. Spring has been late in coming this year, but the weather has been storms followed by sunshine. Sometimes in the same afternoon. Chances of tornadoes but none materializing. I don't know if there is such a thing as typical weather in Missouri.
I wish you Happy Friday as well. My days are always better when I have had a chance visit by you. I hope your weekend is fun and pleasant.

AIias - Trish
Level 5

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#12484 May 31, 2013
DanFromSmithville wrote:
<quoted text>I love that joke too. Spring has been late in coming this year, but the weather has been storms followed by sunshine. Sometimes in the same afternoon. Chances of tornadoes but none materializing. I don't know if there is such a thing as typical weather in Missouri.
I wish you Happy Friday as well. My days are always better when I have had a chance visit by you. I hope your weekend is fun and pleasant.
Thank You

Maybe you can take that one in the other threads you enjoy. Bwahahahaha :O

I don't think I've ever witnessed the extremes in weather as I have in all the time I've spent in this state. I first visited in 98 and OMG - I thought the storm was going to carry us away.

I see evidence in the environment to the serious ice storms they've had, been through a couple flash floods that astounded me and I now understand why they warn us ahead of time to thunder and lightning storms that can turn on a dime in a heart beat.

This area has resembled Florida these past several months with water on all sides of us. The Mississippi's is higher than I've ever witnessed. The farmers are suffering and just getting their plants in. This isn't going to be good for any of us. We didn't have a winter to speak of, but I'm pleased to say we have had a nice spring and last year we didn't have one after winter. Nope, it went straight to 100 degrees and humid nasty hot summer. It's just starting to resemble that right now.

Level 9

#12485 May 31, 2013
AIias - Trish wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank You
Maybe you can take that one in the other threads you enjoy. Bwahahahaha :O
I don't think I've ever witnessed the extremes in weather as I have in all the time I've spent in this state. I first visited in 98 and OMG - I thought the storm was going to carry us away.
I see evidence in the environment to the serious ice storms they've had, been through a couple flash floods that astounded me and I now understand why they warn us ahead of time to thunder and lightning storms that can turn on a dime in a heart beat.
This area has resembled Florida these past several months with water on all sides of us. The Mississippi's is higher than I've ever witnessed. The farmers are suffering and just getting their plants in. This isn't going to be good for any of us. We didn't have a winter to speak of, but I'm pleased to say we have had a nice spring and last year we didn't have one after winter. Nope, it went straight to 100 degrees and humid nasty hot summer. It's just starting to resemble that right now.
You're Welcome.

I might have to share those with Dawg on the Senate thread. Haven't been on their much lately.

I hope we don't get another drought this year on top of everything we have gotten so far. In fact, I will have to cut this short. Some of the "so far weather" is making itself known and they just announced a tornado watch over the loud speaker. A reminder not only of bad weather, but also that I need to get home.

Take care and have a Great Weekend.

“So it's not you, It's them?”

Level 9

Location hidden

#12486 Jun 1, 2013
AIias - Trish wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't you know when you tell us not to do something, some of us want to? Don't mind me,... I'll just go back to paying no attention to you. ;~)
Have a good day Chilli :)
Excellent plan! Good morning, Trish and welcome! Continue paying no attention, please, and you have a great day!

Level 9

Location hidden

#12487 Jun 1, 2013
Good morning, Sue, DFS, word, jdmd and all you other fine folks here. Have a good one!

Level 9

Location hidden

#12488 Jun 1, 2013
Posting for 20 points here, just like that!

Level 9

Location hidden

#12489 Jun 1, 2013
I'll stop back here later to drop off some props!

Level 9

Evolution is true.....

#12490 Jun 1, 2013
Goodness, so many people here now.

Welcome to you all, I hope your beginning of the weekend is going well.

I'll be gathering points now....watch your step.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Evolution Debate Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Atheism, for Good Reason, Fears Questions (Jun '09) 2 min Richardfs 14,995
News "Science vs. Religion: What Scientists Really T... (Jan '12) 11 min River Tam 35,474
News It's the Darwin crowd that lacks the facts in e... (Mar '09) 1 hr ChristineM 151,367
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 4 hr DanFromSmithville 199,525
Complex Systems May Evolve More Slowly - Calcul... 6 hr Creationtruth 3
Evolution is merely a subroutine 7 hr Creationtruth 1
My Story Part 1 8 hr Regolith Based Li... 3
More from around the web