List what words of Jesus (the Creator...
Davidjayjordan

Penticton, Canada

#68 May 30, 2018
This thread is for evolutionists to vent their hatred for any WORDS of Jesus they hate.

So lets repeat the OP, as evolutionists also hate to follow instructions and study or learn or explain anything about their very very shallow religion of hate for Jesus. They just cant explain why they hate His WORDS, and they can;t specify which ones.... except they say Jesus said , Evolutionists should not turn the other cheek, but should attack in all cases, and all circumstances

**********

OP is and was.....

Evolutionists, here and elsewhere, accuse the Bible of not being accurate or being a myth, etc... so lets give them a chance to be more specific. For its reasonable and rational to blame and accuse different religious systems around the world for their perfidity and errors, and unChristian behaviour.

But why are you evolutionists so against the Creator...Jesus

http://www.davidjayjordan.com/Jesusisthecreat ...

From His words..in the gospels... Mathew Mark, Luke and John, what passages irritate you the most. Post what verses you differ or hate the most from what Jesus said..((And dont start saying no one knows what He said) And then explain, why you hate or strongly differ with what Jesus said. Gove your explanation... dont hold back. Vent, explain, expound, back up, blast the Lord, not from heresay, but from His own words.... Tell us what parts were intentional lies, that you must correct.

If you are an atheist, go for it. If you are agnostic, go for it.

If you are a church person, go for it...explain why the verses He said about Himself creating all things is untrue, a lie, or a misprint.

Bark at HIM, or bark at Mathew, Mark, Luke and John's compiled cohesive words.

Dont bark at me, bark at Jesus. I am just the OP. Focus on the subject and stick to the subject. Show how well evolutionists can concentrate and answer this question coherantly. You can write as much emotion on the exact topic towards Jesus as you like. He knows your heart and motivation anyway, so let it out, and let HIM have it..

If you have no complaints against HIM and run and hide, from this question, it will again prove Creationism and the Creator are true. So don't be afraid, hit Him with your best shot.

“Wear white at night.”

Since: Jun 09

Albuquerque, NM

#69 May 30, 2018
Davidjayjordan wrote:
This thread is for evolutionists to vent their hatred for any WORDS of Jesus they hate.

So lets repeat the OP, as evolutionists also hate to follow instructions and study or learn or explain anything about their very very shallow religion of hate for Jesus. They just cant explain why they hate His WORDS, and they can;t specify which ones.... except they say Jesus said , Evolutionists should not turn the other cheek, but should attack in all cases, and all circumstances

**********

OP is and was.....

Evolutionists, here and elsewhere, accuse the Bible of not being accurate or being a myth, etc... so lets give them a chance to be more specific. For its reasonable and rational to blame and accuse different religious systems around the world for their perfidity and errors, and unChristian behaviour.

But why are you evolutionists so against the Creator...Jesus

http://www.davidjayjordan.com/Jesusisthecreat ...

From His words..in the gospels... Mathew Mark, Luke and John, what passages irritate you the most. Post what verses you differ or hate the most from what Jesus said..((And dont start saying no one knows what He said) And then explain, why you hate or strongly differ with what Jesus said. Gove your explanation... dont hold back. Vent, explain, expound, back up, blast the Lord, not from heresay, but from His own words.... Tell us what parts were intentional lies, that you must correct.

If you are an atheist, go for it. If you are agnostic, go for it.

If you are a church person, go for it...explain why the verses He said about Himself creating all things is untrue, a lie, or a misprint.

Bark at HIM, or bark at Mathew, Mark, Luke and John's compiled cohesive words.

Dont bark at me, bark at Jesus. I am just the OP. Focus on the subject and stick to the subject. Show how well evolutionists can concentrate and answer this question coherantly. You can write as much emotion on the exact topic towards Jesus as you like. He knows your heart and motivation anyway, so let it out, and let HIM have it..

If you have no complaints against HIM and run and hide, from this question, it will again prove Creationism and the Creator are true. So don't be afraid, hit Him with your best shot.
You're spinning your wheels, as usual, over nothing. Just because you hate evolution, a subject you have never studied, doesn't mean that people who know evolution is responsible for the diversity of life on earth hate Jesus or his teachings. It's a product of your own psychotic imagination.
Big Al

Hibbing, MN

#70 May 31, 2018
Davidjayjordan wrote:
This thread is for evolutionists to vent their hatred for any WORDS of Jesus they hate.

So lets repeat the OP, as evolutionists also hate to follow instructions and study or learn or explain anything about their very very shallow religion of hate for Jesus. They just cant explain why they hate His WORDS, and they can;t specify which ones.... except they say Jesus said , Evolutionists should not turn the other cheek, but should attack in all cases, and all circumstances

**********

OP is and was.....

Evolutionists, here and elsewhere, accuse the Bible of not being accurate or being a myth, etc... so lets give them a chance to be more specific. For its reasonable and rational to blame and accuse different religious systems around the world for their perfidity and errors, and unChristian behaviour.

But why are you evolutionists so against the Creator...Jesus

http://www.davidjayjordan.com/Jesusisthecreat ...

From His words..in the gospels... Mathew Mark, Luke and John, what passages irritate you the most. Post what verses you differ or hate the most from what Jesus said..((And dont start saying no one knows what He said) And then explain, why you hate or strongly differ with what Jesus said. Gove your explanation... dont hold back. Vent, explain, expound, back up, blast the Lord, not from heresay, but from His own words.... Tell us what parts were intentional lies, that you must correct.

If you are an atheist, go for it. If you are agnostic, go for it.

If you are a church person, go for it...explain why the verses He said about Himself creating all things is untrue, a lie, or a misprint.

Bark at HIM, or bark at Mathew, Mark, Luke and John's compiled cohesive words.

Dont bark at me, bark at Jesus. I am just the OP. Focus on the subject and stick to the subject. Show how well evolutionists can concentrate and answer this question coherantly. You can write as much emotion on the exact topic towards Jesus as you like. He knows your heart and motivation anyway, so let it out, and let HIM have it..

If you have no complaints against HIM and run and hide, from this question, it will again prove Creationism and the Creator are true. So don't be afraid, hit Him with your best shot.
12 of the plaintiffs opposing the teaching of creation science in the influential McLean v. Arkansas court case were clergy representing Methodist, Episcopal, African Methodist Episcopal, Catholic, Southern Baptist, Reform Jewish, and Presbyterian groups - McLean v Arkansas, Encyclopedia of Arkansas
Davidjayjordan

Penticton, Canada

#71 May 31, 2018
Big Al wrote:
<quoted text>
12 of the plaintiffs opposing the teaching of creation science in the influential McLean v. Arkansas court case were clergy representing Methodist, Episcopal, African Methodist Episcopal, Catholic, Southern Baptist, Reform Jewish, and Presbyterian groups - McLean v Arkansas, Encyclopedia of Arkansas
Yes, that makes sense because they didnt study biology, chemistry, math or [physics like us Creation scientists. Besides as mentioned many times, the church system is in bed with the political system and does not have a connection with Jesus, as they only use His Name for control and profit.... the clergy have found a niche in their careers to live the good life at the expense of their duped flocks.

Come on Al, be BIG, and follow the TOPIC. This thread is about what WORDS you hate, that Jesus said.

WE can easily start a thread on all the truthful condemnations He stated about the god dam church system and their clergy.... the scribes and pharisees and religiously proud and violent were His favorite target. If you want we can start a whole NEW TOPIC on what He said about them.

Otherwise follow this topic and post what WORDS you haste from Jesus.

“Wear white at night.”

Since: Jun 09

Albuquerque, NM

#72 May 31, 2018
Davidjayjordan wrote:
<quoted text>

Yes, that makes sense because they didnt study biology, chemistry, math or [physics like us Creation scientists. Besides as mentioned many times, the church system is in bed with the political system and does not have a connection with Jesus, as they only use His Name for control and profit.... the clergy have found a niche in their careers to live the good life at the expense of their duped flocks.

Come on Al, be BIG, and follow the TOPIC. This thread is about what WORDS you hate, that Jesus said.

WE can easily start a thread on all the truthful condemnations He stated about the god dam church system and their clergy.... the scribes and pharisees and religiously proud and violent were His favorite target. If you want we can start a whole NEW TOPIC on what He said about them.

Otherwise follow this topic and post what WORDS you haste from Jesus.
You haven't studied biology, chemistry, math or physics.
.
.
What is the smallest number of individuals in a species necessary for the survival of that species called?

Name the bond that holds one base pair to another in DNA.

You've already failed the math part.

The integral of the cross product of the electric field over an arbitrary closed surface is equal to what?
.
.
Do you think you understand the Bible? We can do that, too.
Big Al

Hibbing, MN

#73 May 31, 2018
Davidjayjordan wrote:
<quoted text>

Yes, that makes sense because they didnt study biology, chemistry, math or [physics like us Creation scientists. Besides as mentioned many times, the church system is in bed with the political system and does not have a connection with Jesus, as they only use His Name for control and profit.... the clergy have found a niche in their careers to live the good life at the expense of their duped flocks.

Come on Al, be BIG, and follow the TOPIC. This thread is about what WORDS you hate, that Jesus said.

WE can easily start a thread on all the truthful condemnations He stated about the god dam church system and their clergy.... the scribes and pharisees and religiously proud and violent were His favorite target. If you want we can start a whole NEW TOPIC on what He said about them.

Otherwise follow this topic and post what WORDS you haste from Jesus.
There is no "scientific" debate about the validity of the theory of evolution. There have been 10 major court cases since 1968 and in each case it was determined that creationism/ID are based on religious belief not science.

"In the United States, various views of creationism typically have been promoted by small groups of politically active religious fundamentalists who believe that only a supernatural entity could account for the physical changes in the universe and for the biological diversity of life on Earth....No scientific evidence supports these viewpoints." - U.S. National Academy of Sciences

“10 kinds: get binary or don't”

Level 5

Since: Apr 11

Panorama City, CA

#74 May 31, 2018
Davidjayjordan wrote:
This thread is for evolutionists to vent their hatred for any WORDS of Jesus they hate.*snip*
Calling you on your BS.
The title is "disagree with".

I've told you I disagree with turning the other cheek.
Deal with it, fundie.

Level 1

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#75 Jun 3, 2018
The NT says that Jesus came for sinners and that his god is "kind to the unthankful and to the evil". Jesus was sent by Satan to finish his work and put strength in the wicked. Jesus has been kicked out of Heaven and reincarnated. This time he is going to Hell and he will die by spontaneous combustion (Ezekiel 28:18-19) as will all of his followers.(Zechariah 14:12). Satan is Jesus' father and together they comprise the devil. Jesus is Lucifer, meaning "morning star", and that was who Jesus claimed to be. Revelation 22:16.
Elganned

Ypsilanti, MI

#76 Jun 5, 2018
I'm an evolutionist, and I don't have any problem with any WORDS of Jesus.
Jesus and evolution don't touch at any point.
Davidjayjordan

Penticton, Canada

#77 Jun 7, 2018
susanblange wrote:
The NT says that Jesus came for sinners and that his god is "kind to the unthankful and to the evil". Jesus was sent by Satan to finish his work and put strength in the wicked. Jesus has been kicked out of Heaven and reincarnated. This time he is going to Hell and he will die by spontaneous combustion (Ezekiel 28:18-19) as will all of his followers.(Zechariah 14:12). Satan is Jesus' father and together they comprise the devil. Jesus is Lucifer, meaning "morning star", and that was who Jesus claimed to be. Revelation 22:16.
Susan, youre so far advanced as an evolutionist, I think you should become one of their qualified P.R. women. You have a way with devilish words.... but seeing this is a specific thread on Jesus specific words, please write what words of Jesus you hate, and why you hate them.

Evolutionists are in fact athiest, even though it seems they know Jesus is real but they actually hate HIM... so there must be a different category for these type of people. They, like Susan, dont doubt theres a god like a agnostic, nor are they like atheists and deny there is a god... they know there is a GOD and they hate HIM, more like Satanists.

Level 1

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#78 Jun 7, 2018
Davidjayjordan wrote:
<quoted text>

Susan, youre so far advanced as an evolutionist, I think you should become one of their qualified P.R. women. You have a way with devilish words.... but seeing this is a specific thread on Jesus specific words, please write what words of Jesus you hate, and why you hate them.

Evolutionists are in fact athiest, even though it seems they know Jesus is real but they actually hate HIM... so there must be a different category for these type of people. They, like Susan, dont doubt theres a god like a agnostic, nor are they like atheists and deny there is a god... they know there is a GOD and they hate HIM, more like Satanists.
I hate everything about Jesus. He is Satan's counterfeit messiah. The NT is the doctrine of Satan. Job 31:35. "...behold; my desire is, that the Almighty would answer me, and that mine adversary had written a book". Satan means "adversary". Jesus was sent by Satan to finish his work and put strength in the wicked. Christians believe Satan's lie in the Garden of Eden, you can sin against God and not keep his commandments and you won't die. Ezekiel 13:22. "Because with lies ye have made the heart of the righteous sad, whom I have not made sad; and strengthened the hands of the wicked, that he should not return from his wicked way, by promising him life".

Since: Jun 18

Ypsilanti, MI

#79 Jun 7, 2018
Davidjayjordan wrote:
<quoted text>

Evolutionists are in fact athiest, even though it seems they know Jesus is real but they actually hate HIM.
Correction:

I'm an evolutionist and an atheist and *I* don't know that Jesus is real.

There's are a number of scholars (Fitzgerald, Ehrman, Carrier, et al) who are questioning whether he even lived or not. I've read their work, and they have very persuasive arguments. I haven't made up my mind, and neither have many of my heathen, godless, evil atheist friends.

Also, I don't HATE Jesus; Jesus is irrelevant to me. I DO hate certain aspects of the religion allegedly founded in his name, but that's a separate issue.

Get your facts straight.
Davidjayjordan

Penticton, Canada

#80 Jun 7, 2018
Elganned wrote:
<quoted text>

Correction:

I'm an evolutionist and an atheist and *I* don't know that Jesus is real.

There's are a number of scholars (Fitzgerald, Ehrman, Carrier, et al) who are questioning whether he even lived or not. I've read their work, and they have very persuasive arguments. I haven't made up my mind, and neither have many of my heathen, godless, evil atheist friends.

Also, I don't HATE Jesus; Jesus is irrelevant to me. I DO hate certain aspects of the religion allegedly founded in his name, but that's a separate issue.

Get your facts straight.
Agreed, true atheists dont give a dam about Jesus, and dont want to study His LIFE or consider what JESUS said.

For the worst atheistic evolutionists are the church reared, holier than thou offspring of the scribes and pharisees, and religious people of today who are for law rather than grace, forgiveness and LOVE. THese are the worst of the worst, because they have an axe to grind. They like Ell... and like myself and so many others can ALL explain and write how bad and evil the church system is and was and will be... Thats a given.

But how bad Jesus was.... NOPE nobody has blames any of his WORDS as ywt, except they said He personally shouldnt choose to turn the other cheek when hit... and suggest that his followers, should turn their cheek and take a blow or two in defending the Lords children or people.

This even though the Lord blatantly said, smite the bastards that hurt others and STOP the bastards if they attack someone else, or the innocent or the widows or the elderly and especially CHILDREN.

The Lord says, stand up against the violent evil ones.... but HEREIN evolutionists stated they were against turning their cheek and just without thinking or praying...just hit the opposition.

OK, other than that we just have some name calling of God as a pirck if I remember right, but again didn;t call Jesus anything or explain any words they opposed.

WE can prove Jesus existence in many ways and from many directions on other threads.... and the one line deniers can THEREIN deny and skirt the issue of what JESUS said, WHY because they obviously can not OPPOSE what JESUS said, and fight the Love that Jesus demonstrated.

Since: Jun 18

Ypsilanti, MI

#82 Jun 7, 2018
Davidjayjordan wrote:
<quoted text>

Agreed, true atheists dont give a dam about Jesus, and dont want to study His LIFE or consider what JESUS said...

WE can prove Jesus existence in many ways and from many directions on other threads....
On the first point, true. We don't care. Why would we?

On the second point, I wouldn't be so sure. There is a considerable debate going on whether Jesus existed or not. The church allegedly founded in his name is a fact. Him? Jury's still out.
Davidjayjordan

Penticton, Canada

#83 Jun 7, 2018
Well El, seeing you dont know any words of Jesus that you disagree with... we can only assume you havent read them or dont give a dam about your competition.

For even El, is a shortened form of Elohim, meaning God.... and if you havent got the god of LOVE, then you have made up a new god of your own.

Your choice, your responsibility....

As for Jesus historical existence, the atheists jury and agnostics jury are still using it as an excuse to avert their responsibility in being able to decide.... Like yourself.... its just an excuse el...

Now what words do people hate that Jesus had written about HIMSELF.

Come on agnostics and atheists and evolutionists come up with something you truly hate that Jesus did or said...

If you hit Him, He would probably turn the other cheek, if you hit HIS SHEEP, He would probably smite the hell out of you.

Your choice...

Since: Jun 18

Ypsilanti, MI

#84 Jun 7, 2018
Davidjayjordan wrote:
Well El, seeing you dont know any words of Jesus that you disagree with... we can only assume you havent read them or dont give a dam about your competition.

For even El, is a shortened form of Elohim, meaning God.... and if you havent got the god of LOVE, then you have made up a new god of your own.

Your choice, your responsibility....

As for Jesus historical existence, the atheists jury and agnostics jury are still using it as an excuse to avert their responsibility in being able to decide.... Like yourself.... its just an excuse el...

Now what words do people hate that Jesus had written about HIMSELF.

Come on agnostics and atheists and evolutionists come up with something you truly hate that Jesus did or said...

If you hit Him, He would probably turn the other cheek, if you hit HIS SHEEP, He would probably smite the hell out of you.

Your choice...
I have read the words of Jesus, and I don't consider him my "competition". If he existed, he existed a long time ago and what he had to say was of no significance.

As for using his existence or non-existence as an excuse...for what? He wasn't god, so it really doesn't matter whether he existed or not except as an historic curiosity.

I don't know about other "atheists and evolutionists", but I don't hate anything he said. His words are irrelevant.

I know you were just chomping at the bit for some hellfire and brimstone debate, but it's just not that important. Sorry if I rained on your parade.
Davidjayjordan

Penticton, Canada

#86 Jun 8, 2018
OK...the heathen are offended ONLY with Jesuss..TURN the other cheek' verse..... and thats all.

Why because they say, they would never ever turn the other cheek to avoid an escalation of conflict, but would just attack, and hit back..The evolutionists and athiest say.... they have no discernment and dont care about the situation, but if someone hit them, they would automatically strike back...and never turn the other cheek.

Yes, they are a violent lot, and have no dscernment and don;t have the LOVE not to strike back.....

Would they defend the sheep and innocent and children and widows as Jesus said for them to do... or just attack those they hate or those that hit them. Would they strike those that were hitting children, women, and men...ot just stand around and mock and laugh and make snide remarks.

Anyways thats the ONLY verse evolutionists and atheists disagree with from ALL the WORDS JESUS SAID.

Since: Jun 18

Ypsilanti, MI

#87 Jun 8, 2018
Davidjayjordan wrote:
Anyways thats the ONLY verse evolutionists and atheists disagree with from ALL the WORDS JESUS SAID.
Again, you're setting up a straw man. I, and atheist and evolutionist, don't have any problem with those words.

The irony is that many believers demonstrate their indifference to, if not hatred of, these particular words every day. Just look around. It's isn't the atheists who are killing each other in the Middle East, or shooting each other in the cities, or massacring each other in "ethnic cleansing" movements.

“Wear white at night.”

Since: Jun 09

Albuquerque, NM

#88 Jun 8, 2018
Davidjayjordan wrote:
OK...the heathen are offended ONLY with Jesuss..TURN the other cheek' verse..... and thats all.

Why because they say, they would never ever turn the other cheek to avoid an escalation of conflict, but would just attack, and hit back..The evolutionists and athiest say.... they have no discernment and dont care about the situation, but if someone hit them, they would automatically strike back...and never turn the other cheek.

Yes, they are a violent lot, and have no dscernment and don;t have the LOVE not to strike back.....

Would they defend the sheep and innocent and children and widows as Jesus said for them to do... or just attack those they hate or those that hit them. Would they strike those that were hitting children, women, and men...ot just stand around and mock and laugh and make snide remarks.

Anyways thats the ONLY verse evolutionists and atheists disagree with from ALL the WORDS JESUS SAID.
Don't use the plural form if you are referring to one person.

"we can only assume you havent read them or dont give a dam about your competition."

I hope you do not fancy yourself 'competition'. That's hysterical.

“10 kinds: get binary or don't”

Level 5

Since: Apr 11

North Hollywood, CA

#89 Jun 8, 2018
Davidjayjordan wrote:
OK...the heathen are offended ONLY with Jesuss..TURN the other cheek' verse..... and thats all.

Why because they say, they would never ever turn the other cheek to avoid an escalation of conflict, but would just attack, and hit back..The evolutionists and athiest say.... they have no discernment and dont care about the situation, but if someone hit them, they would automatically strike back...and never turn the other cheek.

Yes, they are a violent lot, and have no dscernment and don;t have the LOVE not to strike back.....

Would they defend the sheep and innocent and children and widows as Jesus said for them to do... or just attack those they hate or those that hit them. Would they strike those that were hitting children, women, and men...ot just stand around and mock and laugh and make snide remarks.

Anyways thats the ONLY verse evolutionists and atheists disagree with from ALL the WORDS JESUS SAID.
Not just that, there is the bit about giving everything you own to anybody who asks.
I'm not doing that.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Evolution Debate Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News It's the Darwin crowd that lacks the facts in e... (Mar '09) 33 min 15th Dalai Lama 174,450
Why is this even an issue? 1 hr 15th Dalai Lama 11
News "Science vs. Religion: What Scientists Really T... (Jan '12) Tue Wisdom of Ages 98,899
What came first the chicken or the egg? Oct 14 Science 81
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) Oct 13 North Mountain 223,667
Is Creationism and Intelligent Design debunked ... (May '17) Oct 8 tas8831 390
Zombie virus Oct 5 Ames 2