Why Are There No Transitional Animals...
The Dude

Birkenhead, UK

#488 May 22, 2013
Nuggin wrote:
That wouldn't be possible if we were faking it.
Well, it would be if Infinite Force was correct but uh... he is a little off the deep end...

“I can never convince the ”

Level 9

Since: Jan 11

stupid that they are stupid.

#489 May 22, 2013
imagine2011 wrote:
<quoted text>
What lies?
Pretty much all the stupidity your are trying to pass off here.
imagine2011

Southaven, MS

#490 May 22, 2013
Kong_ wrote:
<quoted text>
"Living today"?
None (or perhaps you believe in Bigfoot, Yeti, etc). Unless you are of Sub-Saharan ancestry, you have some Neanderthal in your DNA.
But then there's a plethora of hominid ancestors that you can look into:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_human_ev...
The DNA difference can be explained by God's curse on Ham and his son Canaan.

“I can never convince the ”

Level 9

Since: Jan 11

stupid that they are stupid.

#491 May 22, 2013
imagine2011 wrote:
<quoted text>
Can show the experimental data that backs this up?
The Dude

Birkenhead, UK

#492 May 23, 2013
imagine2011 wrote:
<quoted text>
Ah yes, thus came the justification for human slavery.

And if there was no DNA difference it would STILL be explained by God's curse on Ham and his son Cannaan. Because "Goddidit" is useless as an explanation.
jimmy evans

Cleveland, TN

#493 Sep 6, 2013
Kong_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Every animal alive today is an example of a transitional animal.
It is an example of an animal that preceeded it many, MANY generations before, and is currently the ancestor of it's offspring many, MANY generations from now.
Keep in mind, even after THOUSANDS, perhaps HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS of years, these "transitions" might be very small changes from the different animals you are using as examples.
And whether you like it or not, humans....including yourself..... ARE apes. We share a common ancestor with all great apes alive today.
you missed the whole point...IF EVOLUTION IS HAPPENING NOW…MATH SAYS THERE SHOULD BE AT LEAST 20,000,000 “LIVING” TRANSITIONAL ANIMALS YET THERES NOT &#65279;ONE LIVING THING TRANSITIONING TO &#65279;A MORE COMPLEX KINGDOM TODAY. EARTH AND SEA SHOULD HAVE AT LEAST 10 TIMES MORE TRANSITIONS THAN ALL KINDS ALIVE. WE SEE NO APE-MAN, LIZARD-BIRD…NOR MOLECULE BECOMING “ALIVE”. EVEN WITH 4 BIL YEARS, CREATE BARA CAN MEAN TO TRANSFORM DURING CREATION, BIBLE FITS FACTS BETTER THAN ATHEISM THAT BELIEVES TRANSFORMATION HAPPENING NOW WITH NO EVIDENCE

Level 7

Since: Sep 07

Valley Village, CA

#495 Sep 6, 2013
jimmy evans wrote:
<quoted text>
you missed the whole point...IF EVOLUTION IS HAPPENING NOW…MATH SAYS THERE SHOULD BE AT LEAST 20,000,000 “LIVING” TRANSITIONAL ANIMALS YET THERES NOT
No, there's FAR more than 20,000,000 transitional animals alive today. There's even MORE than that if you are using "animals" to include things like corals, insects, archnids, etc.
ONE LIVING THING TRANSITIONING TO &#65279;A MORE COMPLEX KINGDOM TODAY.
WHOA! Where are you getting this "Kingdom" stuff? We're talking about speciation.
WE SEE NO APE-MAN
Every man is an ape. We ONLY see ape men.
LIZARD-BIRD…
Every bird is a dinosaur. We ONLY see dino-birds.
BIBLE FITS FACTS BETTER THAN ATHEISM THAT BELIEVES TRANSFORMATION HAPPENING NOW WITH NO EVIDENCE
The Bible claims that the Earth is flat, that rabbits are a kind of cow, that Adam and Eve lives in black & white.

The Bible doesn't fit its own facts, let alone realities.

Find me ONE gas and oil company that searches for their next oil field without a geologist but instead with a televangelist.
Jim

Darlington, UK

#496 Sep 7, 2013
No matter how many comments or books on evolution I read the only comment I can make is "if you believe in fantasy any fantasy will do" and there is nothing in this world more fantasical than evolution.

Level 9

Since: Sep 08

Everett, WA

#497 Sep 7, 2013
Jim wrote:
No matter how many comments or books on evolution I read the only comment I can make is "if you believe in fantasy any fantasy will do" and there is nothing in this world more fantasical than evolution.
Too bad for you that you do not understand the scientific method. There are no fantasies involved.

What part of evolution don't you understand? And I assure you, you do not understand evolution.

Level 7

Valley Village, CA

#498 Sep 7, 2013
Jim wrote:
So, you think that mutations which do exist are "fantastical" but that Magical Jewish Wizards who turn people into salt are "non-fantastical".

I'm guessing the total number of books you've read is 0.
The Dude

Birkenhead, UK

#499 Sep 7, 2013
jimmy evans wrote:
you missed the whole point...IF EVOLUTION IS HAPPENING NOW…MATH SAYS THERE SHOULD BE AT LEAST 20,000,000 “LIVING” TRANSITIONAL ANIMALS YET THERES NOT &#65279;ONE LIVING THING TRANSITIONING
You're right. There's not one, but EVERY single organism alive on the entire planet. If you consider there's 7 billion humans, then take every other species on the planet into account, that's a LOT of transitionals.
jimmy evans wrote:
TO &#65279;A MORE COMPLEX KINGDOM TODAY.
Sorry, but evolution is not goal-directed. More complexity is not necessary. For instance take cave-dwelling organisms which have eye-sockets but no eyes. This is because their ancestors had eyes before their lineage got trapped inside dark caves with no light.
jimmy evans wrote:
EARTH AND SEA SHOULD HAVE AT LEAST 10 TIMES MORE TRANSITIONS THAN ALL KINDS ALIVE. WE SEE NO APE-MAN
Of course we do. You ARE one. Humans are apes.
jimmy evans wrote:
LIZARD-BIRD
And yet interestingly enough birds have scales. On their legs and feet. Oh, and sometimes some are born with teeth.
jimmy evans wrote:
NOR MOLECULE BECOMING “ALIVE”.
No molecule becoming alive? Then what are you if you are not made up of molecules which were once non-living materials?
jimmy evans wrote:
EVEN WITH 4 BIL YEARS, CREATE BARA CAN MEAN TO TRANSFORM DURING CREATION
Sorry, but now you've left talking about scientific terms in favour of Godmagic. Since under Godmagic NO scenario is "impossible" as that would mean placing limits on the Almighty. Somehow I don't think it CARES what you think.
jimmy evans wrote:
BIBLE FITS FACTS
Except for the parts that don't - Adam and Eve. Global Flood. Flat Earth. Talking lizards and donkeys. All of these are inconsistent with reality.

Not a problem for Godmagic of course, since that can do anything. But then that would mean your position was not scientific.

Which would mean you can't claim that evolution isn't scientific. At least not without being a massively dishonest hypocrite.
jimmy evans wrote:
BETTER THAN ATHEISM
Atheism? What does that have to do with anything? Fact of the matter is that evolutionary biology works whether you're an atheist, theist or... anything for that matter. Your theological opinions are irrelevant to the validity of science either way.
jimmy evans wrote:
THAT BELIEVES TRANSFORMATION HAPPENING NOW WITH NO EVIDENCE
Each organism born is born slightly different than the one before. These changes accumulate with each successive generation. Therefore evolution happens. There is quite literally no way around this without resorting to either reality-denial or invoking magic which can't be scientifically verified (meaning your claims would be indistinguishable from BS).
The Dude

Birkenhead, UK

#500 Sep 7, 2013
Jim wrote:
Should I turn on the hob and prepare a kitten?

“I started out with nothing”

Level 6

Since: Nov 10

and still got most of it left

#501 Sep 10, 2013
imagine2011 wrote:
<quoted text>
That's been one of my questions all along too. There are bones from apes and bones from humans, but none in between, just a crazy idea that we evolved. I hate that so many people on these Evo threads have been deceived by the constant lies from the science community, who can't change their tune in the middle of the game, or they'd lose their funding.
Follow the money trail and you will find the truth.
God Bless
Yes there are bones in between. The bulkier bones of cro magnon more closely resemble apes than modern humans do yet cro magnon are classed as modern human.

Honey, I have examined such bones on several occasions and have just returned from a trip during which I examined the 55,000 year old skull and some bones of several Neanderthals and I can assure you that I have not been deceived no matter how hard you stamp your feet. I have seen with MY OWN EYES, so are you calling me a liar too?

Because your faith does not coincide with actual FACT is no reason to go around claiming those who know such FACTS have been lied to or are liars. All you are doing is branding yourself as a liar who lies for his god.

I am sure that christianity teaches satan to be the father of lies, so tell me, how long have you been worshipping satan?

Level 6

#502 Sep 10, 2013
imagine2011 wrote:
<quoted text>
No need to bring up bronze age mythology, tell me was DNA testing available in bronze age that you can make such a claim?

What was that? No, did I hear you say no? Thanks for admitting that.

The DNA difference can also be rationalised by mouldy cheese but that makes no difference to the FACT that DNA right back to the viability of such DNA can be analysed

Level 6

#503 Sep 10, 2013
Nuggin wrote:
<quoted text>
So, you think that mutations which do exist are "fantastical" but that Magical Jewish Wizards who turn people into salt are "non-fantastical".
I'm guessing the total number of books you've read is 0.
I guess he’s read one part of the way through
wow

Peterborough, Canada

#504 Sep 28, 2013
the religion and faith of atheists is both mind numbingly ridiculous and completely unfounded. Well you can't expect much from people who believe they used to live in the ocean with cold blood scales and fins. Bunch of wack jobs I'd say.

“I Luv Carbon Dioxide”

Level 10

Since: Dec 08

Home, sweet home.

#505 Sep 28, 2013
If you have children, you are a transitional animal.

Level 7

Valley Village, CA

#506 Sep 28, 2013
wow wrote:
the religion and faith of atheists is both mind numbingly ridiculous and completely unfounded. Well you can't expect much from people who believe they used to live in the ocean with cold blood scales and fins. Bunch of wack jobs I'd say.
As opposed to the people who believe: "My mommy said the Jews are magic, and my mommy is never wrong."

Tell me, do you take medicine created by prayer or by science?

Level 6

#507 Sep 29, 2013
wow wrote:
And of course you can expect even less form those that believe their god (one of 3700+ such claimed gods) did it all by magic from nothing just over 6000 years ago,
Einstein

Waxhaw, NC

#508 Dec 26, 2014
Feklahr wrote:
<quoted text>
How do you know that common black colored house cats aren't a transitional form between "housecat" and "felinus superdoopus"?
Oh, what is "felinus superdoopus"? A species that branches off from black housecats in about 50,000 years.
That's a long time, isn't it? I bet a million years is even longer! Golly, think about a BILLION YEARS!
I know this point is totally lost on you, so I will attempt to sum it up (and dumb it down). The changes in species are like sands though an hourglass. We didn't go from "ancestral ape like species" to "human" in one night of banana daiquiri-fueled passion!
There are measurable and discernible differences in the human species ALONE from 100 years ago in terms of height and weight averages ALONE. Why do you people refuse to acknowledge that these gradual changes will eventually add up? WHAT DO YOU THINK PEOPLE 50,000 YEARS FROM NOW WILL CLASSIFY US AS IN A HISTORICAL TIMELINE?
Clearly today every species has an enormous gap from the other. No way is it possible that a bug needed to evolve or a rock or dinosaur or so forth when all can survive in this strategic planet and it's conditions. If evolution were true only man would be here. That's the point of evolving. Survival of the fittest has no meaning in evolution only the exercise of its species. You have to throw logic out the window to start believing this insanity of course it's easier when you start with 5 year olds to push your point. There's one planet with people, a people with purpose, and we all end at death. God is real and has showed you his purpose. Deal with it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Evolution Debate Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News It's the Darwin crowd that lacks the facts in e... (Mar '09) 51 min MikeF 143,918
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 1 hr Dogen 173,605
News Should evolution be taught in high school? (Feb '08) 6 hr GreyGhost 178,696
Satan's Lies and Scientist Guys (Sep '14) Sun Chilli J 13
How would creationists explain... (Nov '14) Sun Chimney1 583
News Intelligent design Sun Paul Porter1 22
News Pope Francis Affirms Evolution and Big Bang Theory Sun Paul Porter1 421
More from around the web