Souls have weight .. 21 grams Experiment

Posted in the Evolution Debate Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Davidjayjordan

Penticton, Canada

#1 May 15, 2018
Evolutionists hate experiments and testing and math and proofs.... and want to believe nothing in science is prove-able to keep their false theory of evolution possible.

They hate the invisable and the 69/70 th of the EMF that they cant see. They hate to think that there is more to them than just straight mass that goes into oblivion, but sorry Experiment 21 grams, proves souls have weight. Even evolutionists have souls believe it or not, and it does weight something.

This even though, the Lord says distinctly over and over again, to devoid people 'Thou has been weighed in the balances and hast been found wanting'. In other words, literally it sounds like they are empty, devoid, they have no morality (as mentioned) and no faith in their Creator.... and they are but dust, a shell...or as stated in Jewish manuscripts... they are husks to the wind..useless and a total waste...a covering without a soul...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/21_grams_experi...

So first study the experiment, and do note the exact weight of 21 grams... and then I or we shall start a research thread on possibilities, concerning light speed, the Tabernacle of the Sun, and Relativity..

E=mc2

Evolutionists who have no thoughts and know no math, will not be welcome.... but nevertheless we can either circumvent their denials or just go on.... without their denials and non math...

Onward Christian Soldiers....

21 grams and what it may mean.

David
Davidjayjordan

Penticton, Canada

#3 May 15, 2018
The atheistic scientists who hate the Creator, of course, denied as do all the atheistic evolutionists HERE...and complained and complained and complained.... and of course like evolutionists HERE would never do the experiment themselves. They hate proofs, and experiments..
Davidjayjordan

Penticton, Canada

#4 May 15, 2018
RESEARCH THREAD.....

E=mc2

In other words, it takes a massive amount of energy, to form mass, because mass is multiplied by the square of light speed.

(Selah..... but Bla******* stated correctly that an atom was the same design as the Universe.... the vast distances between nucleus and electrons are the same as the ratio of emptiness between the mass of the Planets etc... both designed by the Designer in a specific balance)

Cross reference this with the truth of light speed across our Solar System, relationship with a PHI PYRAMID

http://www.davidjayjordan.com/Tabernacleofthe...

And then when you consider c2.... it seems like the area of a circle PIE (r2)

In other words, the distance to the capstone of the SUN, is the square root of PHI (1.272) ratio with light speed.

Meaning a squared circle using the Sun at the center, would make a SQUARE of 1x1x1x1

(And the Lord could breath life into the SQUARE...or into Earth, as it travels around the SUN/Son)

Is the capstone in the right proportion.. Yes..its 1/56th of the total distance....meaning Yes the Suns diameter of 880,000 miles is 1/56th of 93,000,000 miles

c2 is light speed times itself, the same as a distance measure of two sides of the SQUARE. Hence the amount of ENERGY to create MASS might be determined by the geometry of the Solar System and the Lords geometric balance.. same as in an atom....

As above, so below...same ratios, same phi balance

Consequently c2 can be a function of Earths exact distance from the Sun, that gives us the perfect amount of heat, and that total area can be a determinate when multiplied by the exact amount of mass needed or allowed according to the weight scales of the Lord.

Both in souls and in body mass and in material mass.

Just some thoughts...

Research goes on
Davidjayjordan

Penticton, Canada

#6 Jun 22, 2018
My words or thoughts HERE will be combined with E=Mc2 thread, and compared with the squared circle, template of life PHI, and the Tabernacle of the Sun, and atomic structure.

It all has to do with the basic design of the Universe used by the Creator.

And the evolutionists will howl, and make oneline denials that nothing is related to nothing.. in their brains and hearts

“Wear white at night.”

Since: Jun 09

Albuquerque, NM

#7 Jun 22, 2018
A dog's soul weighs 42 grams, regardless of the size of the dog.

Froggy the Short Horned Lizard doesn't weigh 42 grams soaking wet so I have no idea how much his soul weighs. Heck, I don't even know if he's a him.
Davidjayjordan

Penticton, Canada

#8 Jun 22, 2018
Foolishness does not help a lost soul...

http://www.davidjayjordan.com/Emc2

My words on this thread I have kept and will be reposting... as a help for others.

I hate wasting time, and by keeping what I wrote, show this.

The heathen and evolutionists have nothing to keep after 81,000, 50,000 and 15,000 postings

A soul has a definite weight, as the Lord weighs them in the balance, and the heathen and evolutionists are found wanting...

Must post a few verses on that scientific fact...
Simon

Ewing, VA

#9 Jun 23, 2018
Davidjayjordan wrote:
Foolishness does not help a lost soul...

htttttp://www.davidjayjordan The Spammer. SPAM com/Emc2

My words on this thread I have kept and will be reposting... as a help for others.

I hate wasting time, and by keeping what I wrote, show this.

The heathen and evolutionists have nothing to keep after 81,000, 50,000 and 15,000 postings

A soul has a definite weight, as the Lord weighs them in the balance, and the heathen and evolutionists are found wanting...

Must post a few verses on that scientific fact...
More Woo and nonsense from David the dummy.

When MacDougall’s findings were published in the New York Times in 1907 fellow physician Augustus P. Clarke had a field day. Clarke noted that at the time of death there is a sudden rise in body temperature due to the lungs no longer cooling the blood, and the subsequent rise in sweating could easily account for MacDougall’s missing 21 grams. Clarke also pointed out that dogs do not have sweat glands (thus the endless panting) and so it is not surprising that their weight did not undergo a rapid change when they died.

Yawn, I notice David is still spamming his website all over the place.
Davidjayjordan

Penticton, Canada

#10 Jun 23, 2018
And David is duly noting you still have no comments worth putting online....

As mentioned I hate wasting time, whereas evolutionists have limited time before , as they themselves state turn into dust again and get scattered.... like their supposed asteroid of the past.

The biggest question, is that... they have refused to do or substaniate this weight loss....as the heathen and unscientific ones hate experiments and proofs. They prefer fantasy and theories and their imaginations.

Simon says... the weight loss is instanteous because the heat loss is instanteous. Thats ludicrous... a human body does not loss weight instantly at one moment in time, anyBODY that knows science can tell you or any doctro can tell you, or any pet lover can tell you, that a heated body retains that heat for quite a while and the gradient down the heat scale is low and not INSTANTEOUS.

Dumb, stupid, ignorant evasive slimy evolutionists always try to evade truths..always.

I repeat, the weight loss at death is not a slow gradient but an instant loss of 21 grams...

Evolutionists hate to think they have a soul and hate to think they will have to give an account of the foolish excuses they have given in not having one, and not using their lives positively.
How shameful.... and how evasive they are.

So said,' Simon says.'
Davidjayjordan

Penticton, Canada

#13 Jun 23, 2018
15 And now the wise men, the astrologers, have been brought in before me, that they should read this writing, and make known unto me the interpretation thereof: but they could not shew the interpretation of the thing:

16 And I have heard of thee, that thou canst make interpretations, and dissolve doubts: now if thou canst read the writing, and make known to me the interpretation thereof, thou shalt be clothed with scarlet, and have a chain of gold about thy neck, and shalt be the third ruler in the kingdom.

17 Then Daniel answered and said before the king, Let thy gifts be to thyself, and give thy rewards to another; yet I will read the writing unto the king, and make known to him the interpretation.

18 O thou king, the most high God gave Nebuchadnezzar thy father a kingdom, and majesty, and glory, and honour:

19 And for the majesty that he gave him, all people, nations, and languages, trembled and feared before him: whom he would he slew; and whom he would he kept alive; and whom he would he set up; and whom he would he put down.

20 But when his heart was lifted up, and his mind hardened in pride, he was deposed from his kingly throne, and they took his glory from him:

21 And he was driven from the sons of men; and his heart was made like the beasts, and his dwelling was with the wild asses: they fed him with grass like oxen, and his body was wet with the dew of heaven; till he knew that the most high God ruled in the kingdom of men, and that he appointeth over it whomsoever he will.

22 And thou his son, O Belshazzar, hast not humbled thine heart, though thou knewest all this;

23 But hast lifted up thyself against the Lord of heaven; and they have brought the vessels of his house before thee, and thou, and thy lords, thy wives, and thy concubines, have drunk wine in them; and thou hast praised the gods of silver, and gold, of brass, iron, wood, and stone, which see not, nor hear, nor know: and the God in whose hand thy breath is, and whose are all thy ways, hast thou not glorified:

24 Then was the part of the hand sent from him; and this writing was written.

25 And this is the writing that was written, Mene, Mene, Tekel, Upharsin.

26 This is the interpretation of the thing: Mene; God hath numbered thy kingdom, and finished it.

27 Tekel; Thou art weighed in the balances, and art found wanting.

28 Peres; Thy kingdom is divided, and given to the Medes and Persians.

29 Then commanded Belshazzar, and they clothed Daniel with scarlet, and put a chain of gold about his neck, and made a proclamation concerning him, that he should be the third ruler in the kingdom.

30 In that night was Belshazzar the king of the Chaldeans slain.

31 And Darius the Median took the kingdom, being about threescore and two years old.

End of Daniel 5)
Davidjayjordan

Penticton, Canada

#14 Jun 23, 2018
15 And now the wise men, the astrologers, have been brought in before me, that they should read this writing, and make known unto me the interpretation thereof: but they could not shew the interpretation of the thing:

16 And I have heard of thee, that thou canst make interpretations, and dissolve doubts: now if thou canst read the writing, and make known to me the interpretation thereof, thou shalt be clothed with scarlet, and have a chain of gold about thy neck, and shalt be the third ruler in the kingdom.

17 Then Daniel answered and said before the king, Let thy gifts be to thyself, and give thy rewards to another; yet I will read the writing unto the king, and make known to him the interpretation.

18 O thou king, the most high God gave Nebuchadnezzar thy father a kingdom, and majesty, and glory, and honour:

19 And for the majesty that he gave him, all people, nations, and languages, trembled and feared before him: whom he would he slew; and whom he would he kept alive; and whom he would he set up; and whom he would he put down.

20 But when his heart was lifted up, and his mind hardened in pride, he was deposed from his kingly throne, and they took his glory from him:

21 And he was driven from the sons of men; and his heart was made like the beasts, and his dwelling was with the wild asses: they fed him with grass like oxen, and his body was wet with the dew of heaven; till he knew that the most high God ruled in the kingdom of men, and that he appointeth over it whomsoever he will.

22 And thou his son, O Belshazzar, hast not humbled thine heart, though thou knewest all this;

23 But hast lifted up thyself against the Lord of heaven; and they have brought the vessels of his house before thee, and thou, and thy lords, thy wives, and thy concubines, have drunk wine in them; and thou hast praised the gods of silver, and gold, of brass, iron, wood, and stone, which see not, nor hear, nor know: and the God in whose hand thy breath is, and whose are all thy ways, hast thou not glorified:

26 This is the interpretation of the thing: Mene; God hath numbered thy kingdom, and finished it.

29 Then commanded Belshazzar, and they clothed Daniel with scarlet, and put a chain of gold about his neck, and made a proclamation concerning him, that he should be the third ruler in the kingdom.

31 And Darius the Median took the kingdom, being about threescore and two years old.
Davidjayjordan

Penticton, Canada

#15 Jun 23, 2018

End of Daniel 5 .....
Davidjayjordan

Penticton, Canada

#16 Jun 23, 2018
Read the last part of the chapter, as evolutionists knees are banging together and their loin joints are out of joint.... because their souls have been weighed in the balances and they have been found wanting as were their predessors.

But wait a minute, the scripture or truth stated the soul was weighed and it didnt weigh enough... it was found wanting.

It wasnt heavy enough... this as if, we gain weight in our souls for the truth we know or live OUT... IE our souls have weight, but there is a minimum weight we have to have before we can retain life and not be smitten and removed....

21 grams might be the close approximation.... but maybe there are heavier souls because of the heavier deeds done while alive, and surely there are lighter souls who have done nothing or little in their lives to retain their lifes.

King Baltezahar's time was up, he had gone tooo far, and the handwriting was on the wall.

Can you see the hand Simon.... we all have to face an accounting, sometime, someplace... and see the wall.
Davidjayjordan

Penticton, Canada

#17 Jun 23, 2018
Sorry about the multiple posts above, the refresher, didnt refresh so I thought my second half of the excerpt didnt get posted.

“Wear white at night.”

Placitas, NM

#18 Jun 23, 2018
Simon wrote:
<quoted text>

More Woo and nonsense from David the dummy.

When MacDougall’s findings were published in the New York Times in 1907 fellow physician Augustus P. Clarke had a field day. Clarke noted that at the time of death there is a sudden rise in body temperature due to the lungs no longer cooling the blood, and the subsequent rise in sweating could easily account for MacDougall’s missing 21 grams. Clarke also pointed out that dogs do not have sweat glands (thus the endless panting) and so it is not surprising that their weight did not undergo a rapid change when they died.

Yawn, I notice David is still spamming his website all over the place.
The mere mention of his dogshit website gets him talking to himself for hours.

Since: Jun 18

Ypsilanti, MI

#19 Jun 23, 2018
I thought the soul was immaterial?
So how could it weigh anything?
I'm confused.

“Wear white at night.”

Placitas, NM

#22 Jun 23, 2018
Davidjayjordan wrote:
Sorry about the multiple posts above, the refresher, didnt refresh so I thought my second half of the excerpt didnt get posted.
It's not that important. Nobody reads your comments.
Davidjayjordan

Penticton, Canada

#23 Jun 24, 2018
15th Dalai Lama wrote:
<quoted text>

It's not that important. Nobody reads your comments.
Souls are important it is a composite of all the decisions a person makes in his or her lifetime, to which they are responsible.

They determine, our future destiny....

Evolutionists have to deny they have ever made any wrong decisions and deny anything spiritual because they believe they are dirt and RETURN to dirt..after they die.

They dont want any repercussions of what they have done in their lives. Therefore they have to vigorously oppose the word soul....

Theirs can easily be weighed in the balances of the Lord, and be rejected and ended as with King Beltashezar..... and they wont return to dust but to their Maker to face their responsibilities for nothingness, foolishness, and denials.
Davidjayjordan

Penticton, Canada

#24 Jun 24, 2018
Our Souls are Our Decisions

We use the word 'souls' in Christianity but what does it really mean. What makes up a
soul? Well in my opinion, from what I have read and experienced, to me it seems that
our souls are composed of All our decisions in life.

Our souls aren't what we look like externally, or how much money or power we had
here on Earth, but what we did with our lives. It's what we did with the cards we were
dealt, not what we had but what we did with the individual specific conditions of our
lives, whether rich or poor, male or female, bright or not-so bright, new age or old-age.
All the conditions around our choices would be recorded and taken into account.

We would be our decisions in life and our souls would be us. Why, because our souls
must be a summation of all the choices we had through our lives that changed us
spiritually one way or another. Everything we did to others that effected them and
softened or hardened our hearts to others and the Lord. For isn't this why our souls can
be judged by the Lord. He will know instantly what we choose and why. None of our
motivations will be secret any longer. It will all be revealed. Our spirits will be totally
naked, and there will be no cover-ups.

When we lived won't be a factor, what nationality we are won't matter, what sex we
were won't be a factor, how intelligent we were won't be a determining factor. No one
will be able to complain about getting a 'raw deal' for our souls and decisions in this live
will be visible to all. No one will be able to say the Lord judged unfairly or that they got a
raw deal. The Judgment will be totally righteous and totally unbiased and totally fair.

So what does this all mean. It means we have no excuses and will have no excuse, and
we better check our hearts with every decision we make in this life. And we better 'do
unto others as we literally would have them do unto us" We better ' do unto the least of
the Lord's brethren' what we would do to the greatest. In other words we better honestly
look at our souls and change them for the better while we can.

For our SOULS are surely the decisions we make in this life.

Don't you agree?
Davidjayjordan

Penticton, Canada

#25 Jun 24, 2018
But we must give our dirty comrades a chance to espouse their dirt theology of returning to dirt after they die. They are a little reluctant to write about their dirt theory as none of them have experienced after life dirt dispersal.... Nevertheless we because we are fair and want them to come out of hiding..... will HERE and NOW, give them an opportunity to explain and describe their dirt theory where they apparently say they have no soul.

We await some clarity on their dirt theology, hopefully it wont be a one line explanation or verification of dirt....
Simon

Ewing, VA

#26 Jun 24, 2018
Davidjayjordan wrote:
Our Souls are Our Decisions

We use the word 'souls' in Christianity but what does it really mean. What makes up a
soul? Well in my opinion, from what I have read and experienced, to me it seems that
our souls are composed of All our decisions in life.

Our souls aren't what we look like externally, or how much money or power we had
here on Earth, but what we did with our lives. It's what we did with the cards we were
dealt, not what we had but what we did with the individual specific conditions of our
lives, whether rich or poor, male or female, bright or not-so bright, new age or old-age.
All the conditions around our choices would be recorded and taken into account.

We would be our decisions in life and our souls would be us. Why, because our souls
must be a summation of all the choices we had through our lives that changed us
spiritually one way or another. Everything we did to others that effected them and
softened or hardened our hearts to others and the Lord. For isn't this why our souls can
be judged by the Lord. He will know instantly what we choose and why. None of our
motivations will be secret any longer. It will all be revealed. Our spirits will be totally
naked, and there will be no cover-ups.

When we lived won't be a factor, what nationality we are won't matter, what sex we
were won't be a factor, how intelligent we were won't be a determining factor. No one
will be able to complain about getting a 'raw deal' for our souls and decisions in this live
will be visible to all. No one will be able to say the Lord judged unfairly or that they got a
raw deal. The Judgment will be totally righteous and totally unbiased and totally fair.

So what does this all mean. It means we have no excuses and will have no excuse, and
we better check our hearts with every decision we make in this life. And we better 'do
unto others as we literally would have them do unto us" We better ' do unto the least of
the Lord's brethren' what we would do to the greatest. In other words we better honestly
look at our souls and change them for the better while we can.

For our SOULS are surely the decisions we make in this life.

Don't you agree?
No,
You come close with “souls are composed of All our decisions in life” but there is no actual “soul”, it’s more the sense of ‘self’ or ‘I’ and it’s a personalized developing shifting and evolving story based on memory, cognition, external interactions, events that occur in life and assorted chemical brain functions.

There are numerous factors that can come into play to create this story like false associations, confirmation bias, pareidolia, frequency illusion, illusory correlation, availability heuristic, bandwagon effect, childhood brainwashing, social contract, drugs, belief systems, Promiscuous Teleological Intuition, world view etc. but fortunately our sense of ‘self’ is somewhat protected from transitory stimuli.

This ‘story’ is very much affected by many of the things you ruled out like intelligence, sex, social standing, wealth, nationality etc.

This is all a part of consciousness which arises from organized brain function - brain function arises from an unbelievably complicated network of neurons, communicating through chemical neurotransmitters, you can’t seperate the sense of ‘self’ or ‘I’ from consciousness.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Evolution Debate Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News It's the Darwin crowd that lacks the facts in e... (Mar '09) 17 min HELLO - Davidjayj... 174,606
Evolutionists are frauds, liars and deceivers..... 41 min Davidjayjordan 11
Whatss' up with Canaddian Bacon? 44 min Davidjayjordan 21
Why is this even an issue? 51 min Science 17
What came first the chicken or the egg? 59 min Davidjayjordan 87
The Design of Time is Prophecy and is absolute ... (Apr '18) 8 hr Dogen 143
Zombie virus 13 hr Davidjayjordan 5