Clayton church offers insight into the physical universe and 'Intelligent design'

Sep 25, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Clayton News

Christ Church of Clayton will host a two-hour seminar on "Intelligent Design" at their new facility 7-9 p.m. Sept.

Comments
1 - 3 of 3 Comments Last updated Sep 29, 2012

“I am evolving as fast as I can”

Since: Jan 08

Brooklyn, in Dayton OH now

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 27, 2012

And yet according to the Discovery Institute, Intelligent Design has nothing to do with religion. Hmmm, so why are the only venues giving 'talks' on ID religious ones?

“I have upset the hand of god”

Level 9

Since: Jan 11

Threats pending

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 28, 2012

TedHOhio wrote:
And yet according to the Discovery Institute, Intelligent Design has nothing to do with religion. Hmmm, so why are the only venues giving 'talks' on ID religious ones?
Interesting point. Obviously, the Discovery Institute in all its wisdom didn't think that only proselytizing ID in churches would get noticed. Dooohhh!

“I Am No One Else”

Level 7

Since: Apr 12

Seattle

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 29, 2012

2 hours, so ... he said everything that is included in that "theory." Of course a more intelligent person could sum it all up in three words; "god dun it."

Seriously, all these "lectures" are about is just preaching, there isn't anything to ID, it's just an assertion.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••