EVIDENCE forum against evolutionary t...

“Universal Conscious Conscience”

Level 3

Since: Feb 08

Planet Earth

#630 Jul 28, 2009
Noodly James wrote:
<quoted text>
Then explain ERV's.
Endogenous retroviruses (ERVs) as a case for your argument for MACRO-evolution!

I'm sick of hearing people bringing this up and it just straight DISCUSSES ME you use this specimen to support your ORIGINS of bio-diversity. First it was some other poster now it's YOU who hold a MASTERS degree and you use this to support your imagination specimen L.U.C .A. Then you have the nerve to tell me to get EDUCATED? Iím going to show you, you donít breed TRUE scientific researchers in schools and pay them what to say. Because if you was a true scientific researcher you wouldnít used this specimen to make your case and you would not be a supporter of MACRO-evolution. This confirms you lack the TOOL or you have your own personal propaganda going on here on why you are in science and if your motives or not lined up with REALITY which itís not and If I find out you KNOW better, I wont have sympathy for not ONE bit.

Are you making a case for MACRO-evolution for Endogenous retroviruses (ERVs)? Yes or No

If so explain to me how it proves MACRO-evolution because Iím going to say THREE words to DESTROY your argument and have you running away as a person who holds a MASTER DEGREE whom claims he holds the understanding on explaining how the laws of nature work and Iím calling you a BIG FAT LIAR, FAKE AND WANNA BE! Thatís why Iím not supporting your LATIN/GREEK universal pseudo-science on the origins of bio-diversity.

TRULY if the world supports this argument for MACRO-evolution WE HAVE SOME SERIOUS PROBLEMS! I have to say you reap what you sow and when you reap KNOWLEDGE and donít interconnect it with the source, then all the knowledge you GAINED just led the human race and the rest of bio-diversity to DESTRUCTION for blinding them. Donít feel bad because I would hope they have the ability to agree or not what you TRUSTED scientist says.

DONíT TAKE THIS PERSONAL MAN BECAUSE ITíS NOT YOU IíM TRYING TO DEGRADE AS A HUMAN THAT I KNOW GOD CREATED, ITíS THE INFORMATION THAT YOU HOLD TO BE A FACT I WANT TO DESTROY SO YOU WILL LET GO OF IT AND DON'T SUPPORT IT ANYMORE!

Before you use this to support your argument Iím recommending you to read this source Iím sending you. If you understand why you shouldnít use this argument then tell me why. If you are positive that this will support your argument for MACRO-evolution then BRING IT!

http://www.beyondbooks.com/lif72/2c.asp

“Peace ”

Since: Jun 07

Brooklyn

#631 Jul 28, 2009
IN-F
Maybe you are getting close to the origin of life.
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/sites/entrez...
The ancient Virus World and evolution of cells.

“Turning coffee into theorems”

Since: Dec 06

Trapped inside a Klein Bottle

#632 Jul 28, 2009
Here is part of a post by Ed Brayton at Dispatches From the Culture Wars...

There's something quite amusing about people who are batshit insane yet utterly unaware of that fact. They're like the little chicken in the old Foghorn Leghorn cartoon, being held easily at bay while swinging away at their target and missing by a mile, all the while issuing bigger and bigger threats and detailing all the damage he thinks he's inflicting on his adversary.

End Quote

He's not actually talking about Infinite Force, but it sure sounds like he is.

“Dor sho gha!”

Level 1

Since: Apr 08

Iowa City, IA

#633 Jul 28, 2009
once_more wrote:
<quoted text>
I guess the trip to the museum is off, huh?
:)
Quite the contrary! I would like to lock IF in for a few days until it sinks in.

#634 Jul 28, 2009
Feklahr wrote:
<quoted text>
Quite the contrary! I would like to lock IF in for a few days until it sinks in.
LOL...I can just see a Night at the Museum scenario as the displays come to life and try to knock some sense into his head.

Level 3

Planet Earth

#635 Jul 28, 2009
Edape wrote:
IN-F
Maybe you are getting close to the origin of life.
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/sites/entrez...
The ancient Virus World and evolution of cells.
Which one came first?

Level 3

Planet Earth

#636 Jul 28, 2009
Now that was not nice Darwin Stepchild and Fekluhr. We go back.

Are you guys still holding on to your MACROevolution?

Question for the both of you? How long have you guys been building on MACROevolution?

Level 2

Since: Mar 09

Indian Trail, NC

#637 Jul 28, 2009
Infinite Force wrote:
<quoted text>
Self evident facts do not SUPPOSE to be subjective. I told you when I explain the laws of nature I don't build on hypothesis I build on observable FACTS in the laws of nature.
ďFact: In science, an observation that has been repeatedly confirmed and for all practical purposes is accepted as ďtrue.Ē Truth in science, however, is never final and what is accepted as a fact today may be modified or even discarded tomorrow.Ē
Source: http://ncseweb.org/evolution/education/defini...
According to your scientific method my fact can be discarded and it is subjective. If your L.U.C.A specimen is found and proven to be true my observable fact in the strata layers COLLAPSES.
So donít say itís not subjective by your scientific method because there is many angles you can attack my argument.
I used that axiomatic fact to raise a case for I.D. because it must be rooted in observable testable evidence, RIGHT?
I have a case and you canít deny it by the strata/fossil layer by the importation of different exotic species in million year intervals.
HA!
Moron...we don't NEED to find the LUCA...you would just claim that it isn't the LUCA, anyhow...when YOU and your moronic friends can find ANY living organism that IS NOT composed of DNA/RNA then you can claim some sort of hollow victory...you fools just gloss over the fact that Darwin PREDICTED fossils would be found, AND THEY WERE...you morons conveniently IGONORE the fact that EVERY SINGLE living organsim on Earth is composed of the EXACT same materials found in DNA/RNA...you fools have been clinging to RELGIOUS DOGMA for millenia...but, now that science has made REAL predictions, and had REAL results and products from them, you simply move the goalposts, acknowledge the silliness of the MYTHS that you once touted, and hide in the gaps that science has been closing steadily for centuries...if you had any REAL INTEGRITY you would simply admit that you will NEVER be convinced of ANY evidence because you will simply MOVE the GOALPOSTS once again, to satisfy your ego(es), your wasted investment of time andattempt to save face for your complete ABSENCE of ANY EVIDENCE to support any of your hypotheses...I freely admit that I'm open to examining the evidence for ANY deity, any designer, any THING that you dumbasses would assert as PROOF, but instead you toil away at a wall of evidence for the ToE that you cannot even bgin to breach, you fools are like members of a loser team that won't acknowledge that YOU are INFERIOR to the WINNING team, instead make excuses for your complete FAILURE...I ask every creationist/IDiot/fundiot, why you bother to try and parse the ToE, and not just set out to provide evidence for whatever convoluted hypothesis you have in order to perhaps elevate it to a THEORY, yet not one of you has even begun to do so...you are tantamount to the alchemists and philospher stone-seekers of the Middle Ages whom history has LONG forgotten...you presuppose something, and then cannot even present even the most loosely intepretable evidence...Never HAVE...NEVER will...the list of 'claims' is endless: heaven, hell, immortality, raising the dead, curing the sick with lay of hands, stopping the Sun's orbit, Earth resting on pillars, virgin births, etc, etc...SHOW US THE EVIDENCE and quit making excuses!

“Dor sho gha!”

Level 1

Since: Apr 08

Iowa City, IA

#638 Jul 28, 2009
Infinite Force wrote:
Now that was not nice Darwin Stepchild and Fekluhr. We go back.
Are you guys still holding on to your MACROevolution?
Question for the both of you? How long have you guys been building on MACROevolution?
How long have you been practicing logical fallacies and shooting loaded questions?

Level 3

Planet Earth

#639 Jul 28, 2009
Feklahr wrote:
<quoted text>
How long have you been practicing logical fallacies and shooting loaded questions?
What YOU call logical fallacies is natural to me since six years of age.

Shooting loaded questions? Well if this what I think it is Iíve started at 6 or 7 years of problem solving by asking myself question all the time and learning thyself.

Now...you gonna answer my question?

Level 3

Planet Earth

#640 Jul 28, 2009
GatorBUILT wrote:
<quoted text>
Moron...we don't NEED to find the LUCA...you would just claim that it isn't the LUCA, anyhow...when YOU and your moronic friends can find ANY living organism that IS NOT composed of DNA/RNA then you can claim some sort of hollow victory...you fools just gloss over the fact that Darwin PREDICTED fossils would be found, AND THEY WERE...you morons conveniently IGONORE the fact that EVERY SINGLE living organsim on Earth is composed of the EXACT same materials found in DNA/RNA...you fools have been clinging to RELGIOUS DOGMA for millenia...but, now that science has made REAL predictions, and had REAL results and products from them, you simply move the goalposts, acknowledge the silliness of the MYTHS that you once touted, and hide in the gaps that science has been closing steadily for centuries...if you had any REAL INTEGRITY you would simply admit that you will NEVER be convinced of ANY evidence because you will simply MOVE the GOALPOSTS once again, to satisfy your ego(es), your wasted investment of time andattempt to save face for your complete ABSENCE of ANY EVIDENCE to support any of your hypotheses...I freely admit that I'm open to examining the evidence for ANY deity, any designer, any THING that you dumbasses would assert as PROOF, but instead you toil away at a wall of evidence for the ToE that you cannot even bgin to breach, you fools are like members of a loser team that won't acknowledge that YOU are INFERIOR to the WINNING team, instead make excuses for your complete FAILURE...I ask every creationist/IDiot/fundiot, why you bother to try and parse the ToE, and not just set out to provide evidence for whatever convoluted hypothesis you have in order to perhaps elevate it to a THEORY, yet not one of you has even begun to do so...you are tantamount to the alchemists and philospher stone-seekers of the Middle Ages whom history has LONG forgotten...you presuppose something, and then cannot even present even the most loosely intepretable evidence...Never HAVE...NEVER will...the list of 'claims' is endless: heaven, hell, immortality, raising the dead, curing the sick with lay of hands, stopping the Sun's orbit, Earth resting on pillars, virgin births, etc, etc...SHOW US THE EVIDENCE and quit making excuses!

I showed you the evidence (-) Macro evolution variable and look at the strata/fossil layers and tell me how else did those taxonomic groups get their in 12 + intervals in millions in years intervals?

Your answer please?

“Nihil curo de ista tua stulta ”

Since: May 08

Orlando

#641 Jul 28, 2009
......so in other words, it's "natural" for IF to have logical fallacies.

That and he did not deny asking loaded questions.

Hmmmmmm.
MIDutch

Waterford, MI

#642 Jul 28, 2009
Infinite Force wrote:
<quoted text>
Bwaaaaahaaaaahaaaaahaaaaa.

(wipes tears out of eyes)

I don't think InfantileFarce understands how appropriate this statement is.

Bwaaaaahaaaaahaaaaa

Level 2

Since: Mar 09

Indian Trail, NC

#643 Jul 28, 2009
Infinite Force wrote:
<quoted text>
I showed you the evidence (-) Macro evolution variable and look at the strata/fossil layers and tell me how else did those taxonomic groups get their in 12 + intervals in millions in years intervals?
Your answer please?
Death and then steady rates of erosion...numerous cycles of froeezing, thwing, glacial movement,etc...NEXT QUESTION...now explain to ME why we don't have ALL of the species that evedr existed as COMPLETE fossils...explain to me why we have deserts were we once had lush, fertile areas like in the MID Est, where the oil- created by DECOMPOSING OCEAN PLANKTON exist hundreds of feet below the CURRENT surface...explain to me why we haven't a SINGLE piece of evidence for ANY Deity...or designer...explain to me why we have predicted and OBSERVED the DNA of the pre-existing taxonomic groups that 'somehow' have DNA that is magnitudes of order MORE closely related than other groups which have dustant taxnomic relationships...tell me why we have 1000s of creation mYTHS from non-adjacent cultures...tell me why you don't see the obvious, outside of the fact that you have likley changed your 'story' about creation a dozen times...tell me why you NEED science to explain the supernatural...you are simply a person whom has read one too many creation websites, but, alas- just like them cannot provide evidence to support any of it, so you attempt to parse the gaps that sicence FREELY admits, and had actually ADMITTED for EVERYONE's reference and srutiny...tell me why you haide in the gaps, and cannot come up with a hypothesis or theory that does NOT involve SCIENCE...why? BEcuase it IS all science...the origins of EVRYTHING are rooted in science, not some fairy tale that your mommy, daddy and grandma told you about.

Level 3

Planet Earth

#644 Jul 28, 2009
Kong_ wrote:
......so in other words, it's "natural" for IF to have logical fallacies.
That and he did not deny asking loaded questions.
Hmmmmmm.
What is your strongest point in thinking?
Chaz

Manchester, UK

#645 Jul 28, 2009
Infinite Force wrote:
<quoted text>
Hehehe.
Infinite Force wrote:
Shooting loaded questions? Well if this what I think it is Iíve started at 6 or 7 years of problem solving by asking myself question all the time and learning thyself.
Just so you know: asking YOURSELF generally doesn't get you anywhere. The mere fact that this is what you base your logic on proves that your entire ideology is self-serving, and does not take the real world into account.
Chaz

Manchester, UK

#646 Jul 28, 2009
Infinite Force wrote:
<quoted text>
Your answer please?
They DID NOT arrive in million year intervals. They appeared gradually between those million years - many before, many afterward.

Your "evidence" does not take into account the species and transitionals we find between million year intervals. If what you claim is correct, we would not see any other species than those that appear at these supposed "drop-off points".

Go read a book on archeology.

#647 Jul 28, 2009
Infinite Force wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, that's not surprising since 6 year olds are not well known for their logic. They commit virtually every logical fallacy in the book.

That, as an adult, you STILL think like a 6 year old is very, very sad.

#648 Jul 28, 2009
Infinite Force wrote:
<quoted text>
Your answer please?
You do understand, don't you IF, that when the age of a fossil is given as, say, 100 million years, that is an APPROXIMATE age, don't you? It means the real age is 100 million years plus or minus an error bar of X number of years.

So the true age may be 98,548,322 years.

You see the "million year interval" only because you are ignoring the implicit error bars.

Plus, as I pointed out earlier, you are cherry picking your data. There is a LOT of stuff going on between those dates you are ignoring.

“Nihil curo de ista tua stulta ”

Since: May 08

Orlando

#649 Jul 28, 2009
Infinite Force wrote:
<quoted text>
What is your strongest point in thinking?
Several.

Among them, knowing a loaded question when I see it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Evolution Debate Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
I came from a rib not a creek. 5 min Subduction Zone 23
News Atheism, for Good Reason, Fears Questions (Jun '09) 8 min Subduction Zone 29,989
News Nonsense of a high order: The confused world of... 21 min Paul Scott 3,763
News Defending the Faith: Intelligent design vs. 'Go... 29 min Paul Scott 1,896
News "Science vs. Religion: What Scientists Really T... (Jan '12) 37 min Paul Scott 69,506
News Looking Back 2 hr Paul Scott 3
Mathematicians PROVED evolution IMPOSSIBLE! 2 hr Paul Scott 125
More from around the web