god is not real!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...

“Quantum Junctn: Use Both Lanes”

Level 2

Since: Dec 06

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#13789 Apr 18, 2014
MikeF wrote:
<quoted text>
Or EDIT!
}-|
I like the historical aspect of not allowing that, but I would prefer a 10 minute compromise window, where you could correct minor mistakes.

Some forums have that feature.

Level 2

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#13790 Apr 18, 2014
Dogen wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, responding to a long post with many sub-points is a real pain in the keester.
They add a game to keep track of points and post and cannot provide the simplest tools needed to participate fully in the forums.
Whatever drives the revenue.

:LOL:

“Pissing people off since 1949”

Level 8

Since: Apr 08

Seffner, FL

#13791 Apr 18, 2014
Bob of Quantum-Faith wrote:
<quoted text>
I like the historical aspect of not allowing that, but I would prefer a 10 minute compromise window, where you could correct minor mistakes.

I wouldn't help me. I always realize my mistakes approximately 3.5 milliseconds after I hit Post Comment.

“I am Sisyphus”

Since: Nov 07

Location hidden

#13792 Apr 18, 2014
<quoted text>

That would be quite reasonable. I see typos after I hit send enough, but I am powerless to correct them. If they are glaring I might add a correction post, but that is not idea.

“Nihil curo de ista tua stulta ”

Since: May 08

Orlando

#13793 Apr 18, 2014
Dogen wrote:
<quoted text>
That would be quite reasonable. I see typos after I hit send enough, but I am powerless to correct them. If they are glaring I might add a correction post, but that is not idea.
<edit: "ideal">

;-)

“There is no Truth in Faith”

Level 5

Since: Dec 08

nowhere near a pound of $100's

#13794 Apr 18, 2014
To all our "Christian" friends: Happy Savior on a Stick Day!

“I am Sisyphus”

Location hidden

#13795 Apr 18, 2014
Ooogah Boogah wrote:

Not to be pedantic, but we typically prefer the euphemistic "Good Friday",.... as if there is anything good about nailing a guy to a tree.

Level 2

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#13796 Apr 18, 2014
MikeF wrote:
<quoted text>
I wouldn't help me. I always realize my mistakes approximately 3.5 milliseconds after I hit Post Comment.
Yep... I do that too...

:)

Level 2

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#13797 Apr 18, 2014
Dogen wrote:
<quoted text>
I've seen a limited editing window on other forums.

But Topix is barely functional as it is.

Level 2

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#13798 Apr 18, 2014
Ooogah Boogah wrote:
Yes, because glorifying a systematic method of torture is so happy-making.

Level 2

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#13799 Apr 18, 2014
Dogen wrote:
<quoted text>
Not to be pedantic, but we typically prefer the euphemistic "Good Friday",.... as if there is anything good about nailing a guy to a tree.
I always wondered why they called it that-- it ought to be "bad friday"-- didn't their hero die?

Level 6

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#13800 Apr 19, 2014
onder wrote:
you know i started wondering if whites hide their racism behind the idea that most blacks are christian..
whilst they are Atheist..
being an Atheist..
gives them an excuse to avoid blacks...
since all blacks are christian..
The hundreds of millions of black Muslims in Nigeria, Mali, Sudan, etc would beg to differ with your claim.

“I am Sisyphus”

Location hidden

#13801 Apr 19, 2014
<quoted text>
I always wondered why they called it that-- it ought to be "bad friday"-- didn't their hero die?

But he was supposed to die....

Of course they hate Judas and the Jews for killing him..... One certainly has to wonder if anyone has thought the religion through.

Level 2

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#13802 Apr 19, 2014
Dogen wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course they hate Judas and the Jews for killing him..... One certainly has to wonder if anyone has thought the religion through.
Yes, I get that-- but "good" Friday?

If they are going to celebrate his death, they **must** make a Hero out of Judas, as you correctly pointed out.

Without Judas? He'd not have died. And then that Friday would be just ... Friday-- another work-day in an endless sequence of no-vacation days-in-a-row....

These people really do not consider the consequences of their stupid beliefs, do they?

Level 5

#13803 Apr 19, 2014
Dogen wrote:
<quoted text>
Ya know ... that tomb would have been just as empty if he never existed. Imagine that!!

Level 2

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#13804 Apr 19, 2014
Ooogah Boogah wrote:
<quoted text>
Ya know ... that tomb would have been just as empty if he never existed. Imagine that!!
Tomb? What makes you think it was any more real than Jewsus?

<laffin>

Level 5

#13805 Apr 22, 2014
<quoted text>
Tomb? What makes you think it was any more real than Jewsus?
<laffin>
Because there are tombs a plenty and no doubt a religitard claimed one as THE empty one.

Level 2

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#13806 Apr 22, 2014
Ooogah Boogah wrote:
<quoted text>
Because there are tombs a plenty and no doubt a religitard claimed one as THE empty one.
In a metaphysical sense? Are not they all empty?

:)

Apart from the process of decay, of course. But entirely devoid of human life, regardless if there is a dead body or no.

Until, thousands of years later, a grad student stumbles on the grave-- or a grave robber.

<laffin>

“CO2 is Gaseous Love”

Level 10

Home, sweet home.

#13807 Apr 23, 2014
You aren't real either.
The Dude

Wallasey, UK

#13808 Apr 23, 2014
So Bri is either talking to unreal people, or is talking to real people while denying they exist.

Either way I'd say that warrants a straight jacket.(shrug)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Evolution Debate Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Why Atheist Richard Dawkins Supports Religious ... 30 min Dogen 1,418
News Atheism, for Good Reason, Fears Questions (Jun '09) 39 min u196533dm 32,462
News It's the Darwin crowd that lacks the facts in e... (Mar '09) 5 hr Genesis Enigma 163,074
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 6 hr Aura Mytha 222,270
News "Science vs. Religion: What Scientists Really T... (Jan '12) Mon Dogen 78,757
Mathematicians PROVED evolution IMPOSSIBLE! Aug 19 Science 814
News Nonsense of a high order: The confused world of... (Jan '17) Aug 5 yehoshooah adam 4,381
More from around the web