noway

Clementon, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 13, 2012

reincarnation is probably real though I mean think about it.. if it weren't real people would have figured it out by now..

obviously the kids remember theyr past life..
noway

Clementon, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 13, 2012

hey ain't.. hinduism and the bagda vita come before the holy bible??
rororoyaboat

Nottingham, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2012

hey help me?
i dont neccessarily believe this is true but i have to write a 6m answer for this....
"why is it easier to not believe in God than to belive in God?"
any ideas? i mean there is no way of proving god or dissproving god so what to write?:O

Level 2

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2012

rororoyaboat wrote:
hey help me?
i dont neccessarily believe this is true but i have to write a 6m answer for this....
"why is it easier to not believe in God than to belive in God?"
any ideas? i mean there is no way of proving god or dissproving god so what to write?:O
well, which god?

there is little evidence to support a "belief" in a god.

and

certainly the abrahamic god is false.

any hypothesis requires evidence, there is none.
Gary Trimble

O Fallon, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 19, 2012

Jeff wrote:
I agree, and also believe that science and religion are entirely incompatible. In other words, one cannot be a true scientist and believe in god at the same time.(I know many profess to do this, but I think in their heart-of-hearts they know they are fooling themselves).
For more, check out www.machineslikeus.com
Depends on your definition of science. You are referring to the philosophical question of origins, nothing to do with day to day scientific methodology
Gary Trimble

O Fallon, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 19, 2012

Judged:

karl44 wrote:
<quoted text>
well, which god?
there is little evidence to support a "belief" in a god.
and
certainly the abrahamic god is false.
any hypothesis requires evidence, there is none.
As a graduate in theology, I would take you up on this. you are spouting statements w/o evidence. Of course there are difficulties in believing either way. It may be easier (for you)to not believe than believe, so why do we even give a thought to someone who doesn't even exist? Perhaps we cannot, not think of the one who gave us the ability to think in the first place. In other words, just as it is impossible to justify right and wrong where there is no standard of right and wrong, we cannot escape the conception of God unless there is the possiblity of God's existence in the first place. Perhaps we bear the "scarred" image of God. This does not prove one way or the other, but gives credence to the possibility of God's existence. We can believe what we want, but we cannot change reality by believing or not believing. The question of the existence of God is in the category of "first things" and can be deduced to either one of two possibilities, either God exists or not, no room for grey. As long as that possiblity is there, our belief cannot banish what is really real one way or the other, only how we act upon that belief will be consequential.

Level 2

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 19, 2012

Gary Trimble wrote:
<quoted text>
As a graduate in theology, I would take you up on this. you are spouting statements w/o evidence. Of course there are difficulties in believing either way. It may be easier (for you)to not believe than believe, so why do we even give a thought to someone who doesn't even exist? Perhaps we cannot, not think of the one who gave us the ability to think in the first place. In other words, just as it is impossible to justify right and wrong where there is no standard of right and wrong, we cannot escape the conception of God unless there is the possiblity of God's existence in the first place. Perhaps we bear the "scarred" image of God. This does not prove one way or the other, but gives credence to the possibility of God's existence. We can believe what we want, but we cannot change reality by believing or not believing. The question of the existence of God is in the category of "first things" and can be deduced to either one of two possibilities, either God exists or not, no room for grey. As long as that possiblity is there, our belief cannot banish what is really real one way or the other, only how we act upon that belief will be consequential.
I agree, your belief regardless of sincerity, does not create gods.

Level 2

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 19, 2012

Gary Trimble wrote:
<quoted text>
As a graduate in theology,
I have a wall of certificates and a personal library of religious reference manuals; I never claim my education here on the net. It is my experience that those who lack belief in the christian god, tend to be more highly educated with respect to christian and biblical history, than those who claim to be christian, including those who claim to be trained christians. You merely spew common dogma, no different from those christians who failed to finish grade school.

Since: Feb 08

Tampa, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 20, 2012

Gary Trimble wrote:
<quoted text>
Perhaps the entire Universe was created Last Thursday.

But without evidence, it's a possibility not worth considering.

The same is true of "God".
sina

Auckland, New Zealand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2012

My god is real , thats all i gotta say !
Elohim

Branford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2012

sina wrote:
My god is real , thats all i gotta say !
So is mine. May J.R. "Bob" Dobbs extend the Slack Fist of Retrieval upon you and yours.
god

Bangalore, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2012

god is just a man made
Thedarklegionary

Cambridge, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2012

Well, actully it is compatible, is you look at the Greco-Roman religions, then you will see it merely suggests the Gods played a part in helping us live our daily lives and scientific advancement

Since: Sep 12

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2012

I don't believe in atheists. THEY AREN'T REAAAAAALLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!
The Dude

Birkenhead, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

Aw, you woke up KingWill

“I Luv Carbon Dioxide”

Level 10

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

neither are you real!!!!!!!!!!
The Dude

Birkenhead, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

Brian_G wrote:
neither are you real!!!!!!!!!!
You are real.

Daft.
dognes

Pittsburgh, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

youtube.com/watch...
God doesnt exist somewhere there is Bones buried
of a person named god,and this person is dead lifeless has no spirit.A dead person Bones exist?
God doesnt exist,,

“I Luv Carbon Dioxide”

Level 10

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

Judged:

The Dude wrote:
You are real. Daft.
You can't know if I'm real or not. Face it, if you have no faith in God, that doesn't mean you believe in nothing - it means you believe in anything.
The Dude

Birkenhead, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

As usual you got it the wrong way round.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••