god is not real!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...

god is not real!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted in the Evolution Debate Forum

First Prev
of 686
Next Last
biohazzard

Maxton, NC

#1 Jun 5, 2006
he is just a myth evolution is true!!!!!!!!!!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
roar

Harker Heights, TX

#4 Jun 5, 2006
I wonder how many creationist are seeing this message and being offended.
Jeff

Carpinteria, CA

#5 Jun 5, 2006
I agree, and also believe that science and religion are entirely incompatible. In other words, one cannot be a true scientist and believe in god at the same time.(I know many profess to do this, but I think in their heart-of-hearts they know they are fooling themselves).

For more, check out www.machineslikeus.com
Bob the Unbeliever

Tulsa, OK

#6 Jun 5, 2006
Jeff wrote:
I agree, and also believe that science and religion are entirely incompatible. In other words, one cannot be a true scientist and believe in god at the same time.(I know many profess to do this, but I think in their heart-of-hearts they know they are fooling themselves).
For more, check out www.machineslikeus.com
Actually, I respectfully disagree with this stance.

Science is interested in empirical evidence gathered with the 5 senses or artificial extensions of the same. The physical and natural world, and nothing more.

Religion is interested in the meta-physical, the super-natural.

These two realms of thought do intersect, but do not have to be automatically antagonistic. Indeed, there are many who think that science and religion are COMPLIMENTARY modes of thought, and that the two together exceeds the sum of the parts.

I, for one agree*

* conditionally: some "science" attempts to apply scientific principles to the non-existent, and thus crosses over into religion, or at best is pseudo-science. Some religion attempts to override the logical conclusions of science with dogma.

So, sometimes the two together is LESS than the sum of the parts ...
Phish

Hinsdale, NY

#7 Jun 6, 2006
roar wrote:
i HAVE ALWAYS THOUGHT THAT DAMIAN CREATED THE EARTH AND "GOD" TOOK CREDIT FOR IT. "GOD" HAS NEVER DONE ANYTHING. HE SITS ON HIS HIGH HORSE(THAT HE STOLE)AND WATCHES THESE DUMB PEOPLE WORSHIP HIM.
Jeff

Carpinteria, CA

#8 Jun 6, 2006
Physicist Mano Singham makes this argument better than I can, so if you'll indulge me, I recommend the following of his articles:

http://www.machineslikeus.com/articles/Burden...

Irena

United States

#9 Jun 6, 2006
i'm christian...but ye i got my doubts bout ther bein' a god 2... but for those who truly believe in god, they should be aloud to... some people just end up feeling so lost without their faith/religion. im not one of them, but eh, i also don't think anyone has the right to tell others that, god doesn't exist. it is THEIR choice after all...
biohazzard

Dillon, SC

#10 Jun 6, 2006
roar wrote:
ha ha!!!!!!!!!!
Nathan D

Miami, FL

#12 Jun 7, 2006
biohazzard wrote:
he is just a myth evolution is true!!!!!!!!!!
I'm not offended. I am amazed at the worship services held here at your religeous board here.... Sorry Bob. Did I say that out loud?
Kathy

Middletown, PA

#14 Jun 7, 2006
If He does not exist how can he "suck"?
biohazzard

Maxton, NC

#15 Jun 7, 2006
i dont know?im just saying that to people who belive this dang tall tale.so there you go.
Bob the Unbeliever

Tulsa, OK

#16 Jun 7, 2006
Nathan D wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not offended. I am amazed at the worship services held here at your religeous board here.... Sorry Bob. Did I say that out loud?
Yes, you did.

No doubt you actually believe that - I have observed that creationists often DO believe in nonsense.

And that creationists often lump things together that they fail to understand.

And that creationists are apt to leap to prejudicial conclusions.

And, most importantly, creationists don't WANT evidence. They like to just "believe" in things that support their pre-conceived ideas.
biohazzard

Eddyville, KY

#18 Jun 21, 2006
yep just beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeliiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiivvvvvvvveeeeee!
I am god

Stevensville, MI

#19 Jul 31, 2006
I am real. I am talking to you all right now. Now I take it some of you do not have faith in me, so, I'll see you in hell. Good day.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Strawman

Fleetwood, PA

#20 Jul 31, 2006
Irena wrote:
i'm christian...but ye i got my doubts bout ther bein' a god 2... but for those who truly believe in god, they should be aloud to... some people just end up feeling so lost without their faith/religion. im not one of them, but eh, i also don't think anyone has the right to tell others that, god doesn't exist. it is THEIR choice after all...
Certainly one has the right to tell others that a god (or gods) doesn't exist. One doesn't have the right to coerce another into accepting that position.
Kapu

United States

#21 Aug 1, 2006
I am god wrote:
I am real. I am talking to you all right now. Now I take it some of you do not have faith in me, so, I'll see you in hell. Good day.
idiot. If your god, then we won't see you in hell. stupid. Think about what you write BEFORE you write it.
justpassnthru

Alexandria, OH

#22 Aug 1, 2006
Kapu wrote:
<quoted text>
idiot. If your god, then we won't see you in hell. stupid. Think about what you write BEFORE you write it.
he said "he'd see you in hell" not "you'd see him in hell". think about what you read before you critique it.
deanoff

UK

#23 Aug 1, 2006
I am god wrote:
I've been looking for you, you've got a lot of explaining to do.
BTW.is it alright if i go to work on sunday, the thing is i'm skint.
Strawman

Philadelphia, PA

#24 Aug 2, 2006
I am god wrote:
I always thought you were the devil. This seems to confirm it.
Falcon 68

Dearborn, MI

#26 Aug 6, 2006
deanoff wrote:
<quoted text>I've been looking for you, you've got a lot of explaining to do.
BTW.is it alright if i go to work on sunday, the thing is i'm skint.
I'm looking through you, where did you go. I thought I knew you , what did I know...It's not that I don't believe in God, I do. and He doesn't sit on some high horse, He listens. He will answer your prayers. What I have trouble with is organized religion on a whole...some bloke, standing in the pulpit, telling you how you should live your lives, whether or not it's in the Bible, and this bloke is actually twisting what the Bible actually says. This is the real reason I rarely attend church. Religious extremity. Muslims, thumping their Korans, pledging to kill the infidels, whether it be the Jews or Christians...It doesn't matter to them! And you should see the appalling way they treat their women!! Bloody sickening!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 686
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Evolution Debate Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Atheism, for Good Reason, Fears Questions (Jun '09) 12 min Brian_G 13,312
News "Science vs. Religion: What Scientists Really T... (Jan '12) 36 min Brian_G 31,358
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 1 hr ChristineM 197,508
News It's the Darwin crowd that lacks the facts in e... (Mar '09) 2 hr ChristineM 151,010
Rome Viharo debunks evolution Sat Support of Rome V... 1
Evolution in action Fri MIDutch 1
News RANT: Is "global warming" today's version of th... May 25 bearings 2
More from around the web