a brilliance . . . . part II

a brilliance . . . . part II

Posted in the Evolution Debate Forum

Level 2

Since: Feb 13

Leominster, MA

#1 May 19, 2013
Part II – from yesterday’s part I ... or was it the day before’s ....
A brilliance hurtled .... galaxies gathered the focal threads and substance shreds ..
... and then ......and then ..... 4
A planet aswirl at first but slowing gathering congealing compacting cooling crusting with a simple scum of solidity as it slowed .... unstable molten underneath the skin that fissured folded fused fragmented tectonic’d "flat" upon the surface of the sphere that spun around the sun .. and still darkness was upon the face of the deep ........
all the elements necessary for protoplasm were probably present as inorganic compounds ...
large quanitities of H and O in water vapor rising and cooling and falling and heating and rising .. and then the cooling of the waters and the separating from them of the uplifting, orogenating, dry land .... methane (CH4 even present in the atmospheres of cooler stars) and more complex hydrocarbons (found in meteorites) and compounds of metals/carbon giving rise to hydrocarbons and metallic nitrides .....
elemental stewings, brewings, formulaic’d compounds forming, stuffs and systems of the earth emerging from their componential/systematized substrates/substates .......
ultraviolet radiation of formic acid yields organic molecules including amino acids ...
cosmic rays upon CO2 and water yield organic acids ....and lightning upon an atmos-
phere of methane, hydrogen, ammonia, and water vapor yields a mixture of organic
compounds including amino acids ......
chemical compounds compounding ....colloidal particles including electrically active groups such as proteins contain .....
coacervates forming quasi-membranes .....(proto-cell?)
complex aggregates, autocatalaytic enzymes introducing self-reproduction ....(proto-genes?)
.... proteomics ... proliferating life .....……………
And all and everything formed from a profound, organized “masterplan”..... energy-wave-subatomic-atomic-m olecular-compound-cell-organis m ..
SO FAR IT SEEMS THERE’S NOTHING RANDOM !(or are there gaps in the periodic table of the elements?)
There is mathematical order and system to atomic existence.
There is structured,“programmed” combinance into molecules.
Molecular variation and proliferation into matter is ordered from “within” the elemental POTENTIAL ... charge/electrophysical properties
as well as “metaphysical” possibility.
Given the above, an absolutely random event (such as mutation), would actually be a “spontaneous generation of extra-systemic phenomenology”.
Is the “random” or “chance” actually an event of combination and permutation (including
mutation)-- a micro-manifestation of an organized,“emergent” system?
Considering the “equation of interaction” of individual variation and selective milieu,“random” is an irrational, and the scope of evolution unquestionably reveals not only inherent organization, but an ultimate design (even if one only acknowledges such as de facto matter-form manifestation).
And the ultimate manifestation thereof ........the mind of man ........
LowellGuy

Salem, MA

#2 May 19, 2013
Order does not indicate design. The opposite of "designed" is not "random." Every time you lie, your God knows what you've done. Don't you think you ought to stop lying?
The Dude

Birkenhead, UK

#3 May 20, 2013
Why do you hate kittens?

“Pissing people off since 1949”

Level 8

Since: Apr 08

Seffner, FL

#4 May 20, 2013
:-\

“I am the great an powerful Ny!”

Since: Dec 06

Lebanon, PA

#5 May 20, 2013
I now have a very clean monitor. I clicked on the link to this thread and all of a sudden there was a bunch of crap on my screen. As much as I tried to scrub it could not be removed. Took me some time to realize it was "Peckerhead's" (thx LowellGuy, I'm still laughing at that!) post.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Evolution Debate Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News "Science vs. Religion: What Scientists Really T... (Jan '12) 1 hr Endofdays 79,758
News Atheism, for Good Reason, Fears Questions (Jun '09) 3 hr Science 32,576
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 20 hr Agents of Corruption 222,728
News It's the Darwin crowd that lacks the facts in e... (Mar '09) 23 hr Science 163,695
Life started in Tennessee proof. Sep 15 Science4life 1
What's your religion? Sep 8 Ateesiks 1
Science News (Sep '13) Sep 8 Ricky F 4,001
More from around the web