Evolution is a Fact

May 21, 2013 Full story: News24 284

Teachers won't have any reason to underperform when they realise that government is taking them seriously, says Ace Moloi .

Full Story
First Prev
of 15
Next Last
The Dude

Birkenhead, UK

#285 Jun 3, 2013
Infinite Force wrote:
<quoted text>
One more correction! I AM NO LONGER A DEIST! I had to let it go because it was in violation of the law of non-contradiction!
That was pointless. There is no need to give up ANYTHING when all you've done is transfer from a contradictory position to another contradictory position. Since you are not thinking anything through you've no need to worry because nothing will change. If you want things to change then I suggest you actually apply a little thought.
The Dude

Birkenhead, UK

#286 Jun 3, 2013
Infinite Force wrote:
You are dis-qualified when it comes to talking about nature in any language because nature is a universal concept and it requires the use of CORRECT GRAMAR AND COMPOSITION, BECAUSE YOU DO NOT KNOW WHAT A CONTRADICTORY PREMISES IS!
There are a number of reasons why I am qualified and you aren't.

Science exams - I passed, you flunked.

English exams - I passed, you flunked.
Infinite Force wrote:
NOT ARGUING CORRECTLY IS THE INCORRECT USE OF GRAMMAR AND I ADVISE YOU TO NOT USE GRAMMAR WHEN IT COMES TO SPEAKING ABOUT NATURE/REALITY IN ANY LANGUAGE!
You have already forgotten that you were the one who has rejected accepted definitions to make your point.
Infinite Force wrote:
The law of non-contradiction applies to all languages!
“Definition
For the sake of argument you will note that I have accepted the law of non-contradiction right from the beginning. Restating a definition I am already using correctly will not change the fact that you are not.
Infinite Force wrote:
Inserting and denying the same thing is a violation of the law of non-contradiction and this is what the origin of species premises is founded on!
The origin of species it not founded on that in any way shape or form. You are incorrectly assuming a label made up by humans to describe life forms restricts biological change. It does not.
Infinite Force wrote:
SO YOU ARE DISQUALIFIED ABOUT TALKING ABOUT UNIVERSAL CONEPTS AND THIS IS WHAT NATURE IS BECAUSEE GRAMMAR IS GOVERNED BY A UNIVERSAL CONCEPT CALLED THE LAW OF NON-CONTRADICTION AND YOU MUST ABIDE BY THIS LAW in YOUR UNDERSTANDING BEFORE YOU START TALKING ABOUT NATURE!
YOU WANT TO MAE THIS A GRAMMAR WAR?! BRING IT! OH, GRAMMAR IS AN ABSTRACT CONCEPT IDEA BY YOUR WAY OF THINKING! WELL LET ME CORRECT YOU! APPLYING THE LAW OF NON-CONTRADICTION TO GRAMMAR WHICH IS AN ABSTRACT CONCEPT/IDEA MAKES THE ABSTRACT CONCEPT/IDEA A SOUND ABSTRACT CONCEPT/IDEA! LIKE WISE, your abstract concept/idea called the theory of evolution is not sound!
I am not disqualified in the slightest. You ALREADY lost the grammar war. You redefined "opposite" to include more than two diametrically opposed subjects. This is not how the word "opposite" works. And since I learned that when I was four years old and you have a minimum of 30 years extra life experience and STILL not got that leaves you at a distinct disadvantage. Your incorrect use of the word violates the law of non-contradiction.

You redefined the term accumulative change to claim change never happens.

Curtis: 1+1+1+1+1+1+1=1

Dude: 1+1+1+1+1+1+1=7

You are in violation of the law of non-contradiction.

You also redefined species to reject evolution. NO WORKING biologist on the entire PLANET accepts your definition of species because evolution is accepted by EVERY major science institution in the world. ALL valid scientific definitions of the word allow for speciation. You have rejected the concept for philosophical reasons. You are in violation of the law of non-contradiction.
Primeval Predator

Deception Bay, Australia

#288 Aug 12, 2013
Its not a fact.

“Nihil curo de ista tua stulta ”

Since: May 08

Orlando

#289 Aug 13, 2013
Primeval Predator wrote:
Its not a fact.
Yes it is.

So there.
<PBBBBTTTTTTT>

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 15
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Evolution Debate Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 3 min dirtclod 120,817
Bobby Jindal: "I'm Not an Evolutionary Biologist" 6 min woodtick57 369
The Satanic Character of Social Darwinism 1 hr The Dude 708
It's the Darwin crowd that lacks the facts in e... (Mar '09) 1 hr Dogen 138,177
Darwin on the rocks 3 hr The Dude 358
Monkey VS Man Sun Bluenose 14
Charles Darwin's credentials and Evolution Sun TurkanaBoy 204

Evolution Debate People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE