What do you make of this?
Bill Palo

UK

#1 May 8, 2013
Believing this information does not make you a racist in any way, shape or form.

This web page is dedicated to the Libertarian Anti-Racist "Poul William Anderson".

http://www.waryans.com/index.php/aryan-race-a...
The Dude

Macclesfield, UK

#2 May 8, 2013
Bill Palo wrote:
Believing this information does not make you a racist in any way, shape or form.
SIEG HEIL MEIN FREUND!!!

Level 6

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#3 May 9, 2013
Bill Palo wrote:
This web page is dedicated to the Libertarian Anti-Racist "Poul William Anderson".
http://www.waryans.com/index.php/aryan-race-a...
Perhaps not, but it does make you ignorant of the latest understanding of true human migration patterns as understood by extensive mitochondrial haplotype analysis in the human genome.

Not to mention that the area of Norway you claim as the birthplace of the Aryans was under a kilometre of ice several times in the last 130,000 years!

Level 6

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#4 May 9, 2013

“What, me worry?”

Since: Mar 09

I'm a racist caricature!

#5 May 9, 2013

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Evolution Debate Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News "Science vs. Religion: What Scientists Really T... (Jan '12) 5 min Endofdays 78,558
Mathematicians PROVED evolution IMPOSSIBLE! 9 min Endofdays 789
News Why Atheist Richard Dawkins Supports Religious ... 15 min Eagle 12 - 1,362
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 25 min Agents of Corruption 222,158
News It's the Darwin crowd that lacks the facts in e... (Mar '09) 8 hr Science 162,986
News Atheism, for Good Reason, Fears Questions (Jun '09) Wed Science 32,431
News Nonsense of a high order: The confused world of... (Jan '17) Aug 5 yehoshooah adam 4,381
More from around the web