Evangelicals talking sense to creatio...

Evangelicals talking sense to creationists

There are 21 comments on the The Panda's Thumb story from May 22, 2013, titled Evangelicals talking sense to creationists. In it, The Panda's Thumb reports that:

Yesterday, I received a letter and a booklet from an organization called Day Star Research .

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Panda's Thumb.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

“See how you are?”

Level 5

Since: Jul 12

Earth

#22 Jun 4, 2013
FREE SERVANT wrote:
<quoted text>That is not my point. Our Creator is an artist and just look at the beauty and wonder of all of his creation, it declares his handiwork.
Beauty? You use a loaded definition to "prove" a creator. We are naturally drawn to those things that are beneficial to us. Water, grassy landscapes, attractive potential mates, things we can consume... And then there are
diseases, cancers, fungal infections, parasites, birth defects, wounds, squalor, rotted food, feces - the things we are repulsed by are contrary to survival.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Evolution Debate Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 10 min MIDutch 195,695
News Atheism, for Good Reason, Fears Questions (Jun '09) 16 min Uncle Sam 11,800
New fossils documenting primate evolution 2 hr MIDutch 1
News "Science vs. Religion: What Scientists Really T... (Jan '12) 2 hr MIDutch 29,599
News It's the Darwin crowd that lacks the facts in e... (Mar '09) 3 hr MIDutch 150,659
Christianity and why its wrong + evolution debates 13 hr scientia potentia... 2
Proof that all of Christianity is a lie 14 hr scientia potentia... 3
More from around the web