Evolution Issue of the Month 4, Urgin...

Evolution Issue of the Month 4, Urging Evolutionists to Rethink...

There are 4 comments on the AmericanBankingNews.com story from Aug 16, 2012, titled Evolution Issue of the Month 4, Urging Evolutionists to Rethink.... In it, AmericanBankingNews.com reports that:

When evolutionists say living creatures are not intelligently designed they may be doing their cause more harm that good, warns author Shaun Johnston in this fourth in a series of articles published by Evolved Self Publishing.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at AmericanBankingNews.com.

“I Am No One Else”

Level 7

Since: Apr 12

Seattle

#1 Aug 17, 2012
Intelligently designed, that's funny. Religious people get all up in arms when us atheists insult their god, yet they insult their god by saying we're "intelligently designed" all the time. No engineer of any practice would design animals the way they are, unless they were retarded and uneducated.
LowellGuy

Lawrence, MA

#2 Aug 17, 2012
A self-published book being discussed on a banking website challenges the theory of evolution? We'd better take this REAL serious.

“Nihil curo de ista tua stulta ”

Since: May 08

Orlando

#3 Aug 17, 2012
I think I found more about the author of the book referenced in the article: Shaun Johnston

http://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Shaun_Johnston

Excerpts:

Johnston is a humanist and claims to be a "science writer" yet does not have any qualifications in science. He is the author of a number of intelligent design books such as Save Our Selves from Science Gone Wrong: Physicalism and Natural Selection.[1]

More here: https://www.google.com/#q=Shaun+Johnston,+Int...
leMango

Naperville, IL

#4 Aug 19, 2012
LowellGuy wrote:
A self-published book being discussed on a banking website challenges the theory of evolution? We'd better take this REAL serious.
Technically, it could hardly be said they're discussing it because the article itself seems to be nothing more than an ad. It's author is said to be the ABMN staff, but is labeled next to the date as being from PRWEB, which bills itself as "The world's number one news release service," allowing you to "share your story," "get found," "reach customers" and get publicity. It's also notable that the only other place that article is printed word for word is - you guessed it - PRWEB.

I'd be disheartened if I wasn't aware that almost every major news outlet does the same thing.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Evolution Debate Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News It's the Darwin crowd that lacks the facts in e... (Mar '09) 4 min marksman11 168,050
News Why Atheist Richard Dawkins Supports Religious ... (Jun '17) 10 min Eagle 12 - 6,079
What's your religion? (Sep '17) 2 hr Davidjayjordan 1,167
The Design of Time is Prophecy and is absolute ... 2 hr Davidjayjordan 37
Illuminati Elite never studied 'evolutionary LU... 3 hr Davidjayjordan 7
Womans Birth Cycle absolutely Proves Design and... Wed Rose_NoHo 75
News Evolution debate vote (Mar '09) Wed WELL SAID 3,404