Evolution An Issue Again For Kan. Sch...

Evolution An Issue Again For Kan. School Board

There are 6 comments on the WIBW-TV Topeka story from Jun 12, 2012, titled Evolution An Issue Again For Kan. School Board. In it, WIBW-TV Topeka reports that:

The timetable outlined Tuesday by State Board of Education Chairman David Dennis would end an expected debate over evolution before newly elected board members take office.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WIBW-TV Topeka.

“I am evolving as fast as I can”

Since: Jan 08

Brooklyn, in Dayton OH now

#1 Jun 12, 2012
Those who refuse to learn form the past are doomed to repeat it.

That means in about 2 years, the Ohio School Baord will be hijacked by Creationists spouting ID supported by lies from the Discovery Institute.

Lowell, MA

#2 Jun 13, 2012
One can only hope. Let Kansas drive itself to bankruptcy with this crap! We should hope it becomes an annual tradition. They couldn't even win with a conservative religious GWB-appointed judge, so let 'em keep trying, and they'll earn every bit of debt and voter wrath they incur.

Branford, CT

#3 Jun 13, 2012
A short history about the Scopes Trial

Iola, KS

#4 Jun 15, 2012
I'm amazed that such a narrow, unfounded, and attention-seeking issue is even mentioned, let alone an "issue"!

“I Am No One Else”

Level 7

Since: Apr 12

#5 Jun 15, 2012
Scientists view on creationism

Wichita, KS

#6 Jun 24, 2012
Wow. Shaking my head

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Evolution Debate Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News It's the Darwin crowd that lacks the facts in e... (Mar '09) 10 min ChromiuMan 144,889
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 12 min the HOG 176,400
News "Science vs. Religion: What Scientists Really T... (Jan '12) 1 hr Into The Night 21,980
How would creationists explain... (Nov '14) 11 hr K4God 747
News Should evolution be taught in high school? (Feb '08) 16 hr Ooogah Boogah 178,710
News Atheism, for Good Reason, Fears Questions (Jun '09) 18 hr Michelle 1,204
News Intelligent design Sat Dogen 492
More from around the web