none of my business.

#1 May 28, 2013
Round one. Ding! Ding! Give it your best shot

“What's your story? Nevermind.”

Level 2

Since: Apr 13

none of my business.

#2 May 28, 2013
After reading many of the threads here I see both sides talk crap with-out facts. Leave your crap at the door but you are welcome to bring in your facts that you can back up in and lay them down.
THE LONE WORKER
#3 May 28, 2013
GLXGT wrote:
After reading many of the threads here I see both sides talk crap with-out facts. Leave your crap at the door but you are welcome to bring in your facts that you can back up in and lay them down.
This is a bit off topic, but I would like to know what your thoughts are. We need to be using more renewable energy sources, but the down side would be job losses in the coal and oil industries. Look at all of the tax rev coming in from those sources and our government is still spending more than it takes in. You tell us, what do you think should be done?
The Dude

Birkenhead, UK

#4 May 28, 2013
Hmm, the title of this thread appears fundamentally flawed. If it was facts only and no BS then it would simply be called an evolution thread. (shrug)
The Dude

Birkenhead, UK

#5 May 28, 2013
GLXGT wrote:
If you can't distinguish between the two positions then frankly you're not qualified to judge.
LowellGuy

Lowell, MA

#6 May 28, 2013
GLXGT wrote:
Well, one side has science, and the other has a cavalcade of logical fallacies.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Evolution Debate Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 34 min old_moose 222,031
News Atheism, for Good Reason, Fears Questions (Jun '09) 1 hr Rose_NoHo 32,286
News "Science vs. Religion: What Scientists Really T... (Jan '12) 2 hr 15th Dalai Lama 77,078
News Why Atheist Richard Dawkins Supports Religious ... 4 hr John 888
News It's the Darwin crowd that lacks the facts in e... (Mar '09) 6 hr Dogen 162,515
News Nonsense of a high order: The confused world of... (Jan '17) Tue Dogen 4,321
Can the universe be God's brain? (Jun '07) Jul 24 The FACTory 101
More from around the web