Home Erectus- as usual evolution is d...

Level 9

Since: Sep 08

Everett, WA

#21 Oct 19, 2013
Here Frank, check out some of these quotes that Hitler made:

http://scienceblogs.com/pharyngula/2006/08/23...

From the site:

I am now as before a Catholic and will always remain so

[Adolph Hitler, to Gen. Gerhard Engel, 1941]

“Darwin was right..of course.”

Level 9

Since: Jun 11

Evolution is true.....

#22 Oct 19, 2013
Frank wrote:
<quoted text>
Well I worry about atheist extremists like you that want to deny people any "belief" other than your frame outlook way of thinking where people are just numbers to be flushed into a culvert like in Auchwitz. You have no knowledge just certainty. You lack that humility that Cromwell asked his fellows to ponder when he said: "I beseech you in the name of Christ, consider that you may be wrong."
Clockwork scum like you precede genocide.
Thank You.
Man you are one bitter and misinformed fundamentalist. Are your brethren as bitter as you are??

No I don't want to deny you your religion. I just don't want it to rule our world in any way. We had that during the Dark Ages where Christians more or less ruled the western world, and it wasn't a pretty sight.

Hitler was a Christian and he used Christianity to get his way; both the Catholics and the Protestants.

Just back away from Public schools and running government and we're cool with each other. If you want to teach religion as science try home schooling (shudder)or private religious institutions. I hear the Catholics run a fine school system

Of course you are aware that teaching creation 'science'as real science puts the children and our American society at risk of falling further and further behind in our competitive position in the World. A generation or two of total lack of belief in the reality of science will seriously effect us.

Fortunately more and more people are falling back from the religion of their parents and grandparents. More and protestants and Catholics are accepting the truth of evolution and all the facts behind it...and they are in the majority.

Every society that has ever been, or is, ruled by religion has been horrific in the way they treat their people, and that's a fact. Yes I do understand about communism and it was terrible, but it wasn't 'caused' by atheists.

Practice your religion in peace and stay out of where religion does not belong...please.

Have a nice day.

“Darwin was right..of course.”

Level 9

Since: Jun 11

Evolution is true.....

#24 Oct 19, 2013
Frank wrote:
<quoted text>
You lying scumbag.
Fundamentalists in the country is codeword for Christian. It's used a a term of mockery or even pointing to all Christians as dangerous. Look at what they are called now by the administration and academia "Christianists".
I can see scum like you cranking up the ovens as you rub your hands smack your lips in ecstasy over burning Christian babies alive on the spring equinox as a sacrifice to Gaia to rid the world of Christian carbon footprint.
You scum!
That's just sick man.

Read the Old Testament sometime and see how Hebrew followers of the 'One True God' treated women and children and animals even.

Read a biography of Martin Luther sometime.

Did you know the Spanish priest explorers in the New World would baptize Indian babies and them bash them into rocks and kill them.

Religion has been a pox on mankind because the followers are so easy to dupe and manipulate.

“Darwin was right..of course.”

Level 9

Since: Jun 11

Evolution is true.....

#25 Oct 19, 2013
Frank wrote:
<quoted text>
Well I worry about atheist extremists like you that want to deny people any "belief" other than your frame outlook way of thinking where people are just numbers to be flushed into a culvert like in Auchwitz. You have no knowledge just certainty. You lack that humility that Cromwell asked his fellows to ponder when he said: "I beseech you in the name of Christ, consider that you may be wrong."
Clockwork scum like you precede genocide.
Thank You.
You seem a little apoplectic my friend....is your heart strong??

“Pissing people off since 1949”

Level 8

Since: Apr 08

Lakeland, FL

#26 Oct 20, 2013
Frank wrote:
<quoted text>
Well I worry about atheist extremists like you that want to deny people any "belief" other than your frame outlook way of thinking where people are just numbers to be flushed into a culvert like in Auchwitz. You have no knowledge just certainty. You lack that humility that Cromwell asked his fellows to ponder when he said: "I beseech you in the name of Christ, consider that you may be wrong."
Clockwork scum like you precede genocide.
Thank You.
And he wasn't to talk about humility. What a hypocritical jerkoff.

“Pissing people off since 1949”

Level 8

Since: Apr 08

Lakeland, FL

#27 Oct 20, 2013
Frank wrote:
<quoted text>
Lying scumbag.
Nazis weren't Christians they were Pagan Eugenicists and killed tens of millions.
Soviets and Maoists killed nearly 200 million and were Atheists and definitely Evolutionists!
You genocide loving lying scumbag!
"Gott mit uns!" Want a bunch of Hitler quotes thrown at you were he claims to be doing god's work, you uneducated jackass?

“Pissing people off since 1949”

Level 8

Since: Apr 08

Lakeland, FL

#28 Oct 20, 2013
MikeF wrote:
<quoted text>
And he wasn't to talk about humility. What a hypocritical jerkoff.
wasn't -> wants

Damn spellcheck.

“Pissing people off since 1949”

Level 8

Since: Apr 08

Lakeland, FL

#29 Oct 20, 2013
Frank wrote:
That fanciful theory is once again plopped on its head and the whole hysterical history of the human evolution con job has to be re-written, again.
Now the many species of homo "disocvered" over the last 150 or so years are erased and become one, lol.
This isn't science, this is a laundry-mat. The same white wash over and over again. The only thing that is constant is that the phony story is constantly changing.
Just bring back Nebraska, Piltdown and the rest of the "hoaxes" to go with that last years this year's "hoaxes" and next year's "hoaxes".
BTW, moron, skull 5 *may* modify the theory of human evolution but, even if it did, it would STILL BE 100% EVOLUTION. So suck on that, idiot.
Frank

Houston, TX

#30 Oct 23, 2013
MikeF wrote:
<quoted text>
And he wasn't to talk about humility. What a hypocritical jerkoff.
You are a strange girly man. Funny how all the facts that you know and stand on like its universal truth will be absolute rubbish at any moment. LOLz

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#31 Oct 23, 2013
Frank wrote:
<quoted text>
Lying scumbag.
Nazis weren't Christians they were Pagan Eugenicists and killed tens of millions.
Soviets and Maoists killed nearly 200 million and were Atheists and definitely Evolutionists!
You genocide loving lying scumbag!
dear, it was people of religious faith that ddi the killing for those regimes, not athiests...

guess your cults were piss-poor moral guides, huh? but then look at their guidebooks, the worst moral guides in the history of the planet...
Frank

Houston, TX

#32 Oct 23, 2013
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>dear, it was people of religious faith that ddi the killing for those regimes, not athiests...
guess your cults were piss-poor moral guides, huh? but then look at their guidebooks, the worst moral guides in the history of the planet...
You are nothing but a brainwashed evoTard. Commies atheist Christ hating monsters killed 200 million.

Thank goodness for Fukushima.

AIias - Trish
Level 5

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#33 Oct 23, 2013
I think the Catholic religion is theeee best. No really,... you can sin all week, confess about it and start all over after receiving the wine and bread.

Then there's .... Do some of these folks in church even realize how much time they are wasting,... on their way to hell?
Frank

Houston, TX

#34 Oct 23, 2013
AIias - Trish wrote:
I think the Catholic religion is theeee best. No really,... you can sin all week, confess about it and start all over after receiving the wine and bread.
Then there's .... Do some of these folks in church even realize how much time they are wasting,... on their way to hell?
You hollywood watching cock whistle. I laugh at you hahahahaha

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#35 Oct 23, 2013
Frank wrote:
<quoted text>
You are nothing but a brainwashed evoTard. Commies atheist Christ hating monsters killed 200 million.
Thank goodness for Fukushima.
yeah, who's brainwashed? your cult and it's members has killed more people on this planet than anything else...

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#36 Oct 23, 2013
Frank wrote:
<quoted text>
You are nothing but a brainwashed evoTard. Commies atheist Christ hating monsters killed 200 million.
Thank goodness for Fukushima.
hard to admit it was your fellow cult members that killed so many people on the whim of a few dictators, isn't it? or a few popes, or kings and queens.

why are you religitards so easily turned into amoral killing machines?

AIias - Trish
Level 5

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#37 Oct 23, 2013
Frank wrote:
<quoted text>
You hollywood watching cock whistle. I laugh at you hahahahaha
Gosh, can't you have a bit of fun spitting your opinions around without all the name calling,... Frank?

It was a bit of humour there, but not far from the truth either as I was taught.

Honey, you know they have a troll forum, right? You'd fit right in there, else they would chew you up for breakfast.

:)

AIias - Trish
Level 5

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#38 Oct 23, 2013
The part about a good amount of faithful attendees in the church building isn't part of the humour, but FACT! They are deceived ... and how about you Frank Dear? Got Sin? Jump in the hand basket already now.

:)

“Do not bend, fold, staple or”

Level 9

Since: Jan 11

mutilate. Point down range.

#39 Oct 23, 2013
AIias - Trish wrote:
<quoted text>
Gosh, can't you have a bit of fun spitting your opinions around without all the name calling,... Frank?
It was a bit of humour there, but not far from the truth either as I was taught.
Honey, you know they have a troll forum, right? You'd fit right in there, else they would chew you up for breakfast.
:)
Trish, I think you may have scored the "Most Unique Vulgarity Received from a Fundamentalist" award of the day. Not even sure what a cock whistle is. I suppose it can't be good, but one never knows.
Frank

Houston, TX

#40 Oct 23, 2013
AIias - Trish wrote:
The part about a good amount of faithful attendees in the church building isn't part of the humour, but FACT! They are deceived ... and how about you Frank Dear? Got Sin? Jump in the hand basket already now.
:)
m not a church goer and as far as your ignorant atheistic khazarian jew theory goes that pentacostals from what i understand. What I find hilarious is the smug stupidity of you evotards. Your assumptions about evotardism and others that find your tardcult funny is that you assume that everyone else is a catholic church goer. Oh yeah the Hitler quotes were a hoot. As logically valid as the bits and pieces of bone that you tards use to build the tree of life. I lol a lot over all of that.

“Ask Randy From Ballwin”

Level 5

Since: Mar 13

He Is A Sock Know It All

#41 Oct 24, 2013
Frank wrote:
That fanciful theory is once again plopped on its head and the whole hysterical history of the human evolution con job has to be re-written, again.
Now the many species of homo "disocvered" over the last 150 or so years are erased and become one, lol.
This isn't science, this is a laundry-mat. The same white wash over and over again. The only thing that is constant is that the phony story is constantly changing.
Just bring back Nebraska, Piltdown and the rest of the "hoaxes" to go with that last years this year's "hoaxes" and next year's "hoaxes".
It does not destroy evolution. It just means they have to re-write some of it,,, again. Evolution is merely change over time. To deny change over time is to be stupid as one can be.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Evolution Debate Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News It's the Darwin crowd that lacks the facts in e... (Mar '09) 16 min 15th Dalai Lama 160,312
News Atheism, for Good Reason, Fears Questions (Jun '09) 47 min Regolith Based Li... 28,321
News "Science vs. Religion: What Scientists Really T... (Jan '12) 1 hr Dogen 61,382
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 1 hr Horn Dog 220,673
News Nonsense of a high order: The confused world of... 13 hr Dogen 2,687
Curious dilemma about DNA 19 hr Subduction Zone 2
News Book aims to prove existence of God (Nov '09) Mar 23 Regolith Based Li... 99
More from around the web