Free & Cheap in New York: Thurs., Aug...

Free & Cheap in New York: Thurs., Aug. 16A

There are 1 comment on the New York Daily News story from Aug 16, 2012, titled Free & Cheap in New York: Thurs., Aug. 16A. In it, New York Daily News reports that:

OH, WHAT A KNIGHT! Gladys Knight, "the Empress of Soul," headlines the latest Coney Island Seaside Summer Concert.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at New York Daily News.

#1 Aug 17, 2012
I am amazed that no one got hurt last night. At several points the security opened and closed gates to the swelling crowd trying to get in. I was at the front of the line as they closed the gate and almost got crushed several times. they then opened the gate refused to let anyone in and pushed us back out closing the gate again.We finally left the line and sat on beach to avoid the mess.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Events Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Drink your way around Virginia Sat meh plus 1
News Peotone Town Chatter (Jul '12) Oct 21 Rose 28
News Trump to be in Newtown, Bucks County, Friday night Oct 20 Jason 1
News Wolf Creek haunted corn maze (Apr '15) Oct 19 Tabitha 3
News District 211 College Night Oct. 19 at Palatine ... Oct 8 Worthy Neat Carri... 5
News Sept. 12 donation ceremony for funds raised thr... Sep '16 Secret Path album 1
News Whata s Goina On Aug '16 Guest 2
More from around the web