Cville, Albemarle Authorities Take Safety Measures Before Events

Full story: NBC29 Charlottesville

The Boston Marathon bombings targeted a large gathering of people to maximize damage.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 15 of15
sez you

Charlottesville, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 16, 2013

Judged:

Out of place items? cops need to look in the mirror to find something out of place. We don't need no stinking badges. They need to be going after the gangs and crack market rather harassing honest citizens out to enjoy the evening.
Ray Ray

Charlottesville, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 16, 2013

Judged:

What a joke, what terrorist even knows where this backwood town is?
Wow

Santa Fe, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 16, 2013

sez you wrote:
Out of place items? cops need to look in the mirror to find something out of place. We don't need no stinking badges. They need to be going after the gangs and crack market rather harassing honest citizens out to enjoy the evening.
They are trying to protect people enjoying themselves....duh
Gomer

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 16, 2013

Judged:

follow the money
Hopeless

Concord, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 16, 2013

Judged:

I feel safer when Andy takes Barney Fife's bullet!
remo

Charlottesville, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 16, 2013

Judged:

Ray Ray wrote:
What a joke, what terrorist even knows where this backwood town is?
don't assume that a "terrorist" is responsible for the bombing in boston. very likely it is an individual with serious mental health issues. as for "knowing where this backwood (not a word, by the way) town is," ask that of folks living in aurora, newtown, oak creek, binghamton, dekalb, or even blacksburg.
remo

Charlottesville, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 16, 2013

Judged:

Wow wrote:
<quoted text>
hey, wow...
"sez you" is packing his own heat and is looking out for himself/herself if something goes down. he/she doesn't care about you, me or anyone else having a good time. he/she would not lift a finger to help another in a time of emergency. don't waste your time with that one...
Roy g Biv

Harrisonburg, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 16, 2013

Judged:

We live in a police state.....we are all under the eye, cops will stop anyone they deem inappropriate, they will take what is yours and you will have little say. Use the same device they use against you....video the police whenever you can. If they are in a police car you will almost certainly find them to be on a cell phone, not patrolling for crime.
sez you

Charlottesville, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 16, 2013

Judged:

Wow wrote:
<quoted text>
Please, thats not their job, they'll tell you that. They're there to control, their lives are all about control. You can't stop a determined person, cops or no cops. The last thing I want to see on a night on the town is some nosy cop. Thinking your safer with cops hanging around is a dream, not only that but sad, unless your all for living in a police state which is where we're headed.
Egocentric

Ferrum, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2013

A bit Egocentric aren't we?
huck

Charlottesville, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2013

I hope the floozies flocking at foxfields take safety measures
remo

Charlottesville, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2013

Judged:

sez you wrote:
<quoted text>Please, thats not their job, they'll tell you that. They're there to control, their lives are all about control. You can't stop a determined person, cops or no cops. The last thing I want to see on a night on the town is some nosy cop. Thinking your safer with cops hanging around is a dream, not only that but sad, unless your all for living in a police state which is where we're headed.
at this point, you are free to leave. not one person is going to try to stop you from finding a better country to live in, or from boarding a plane and getting the hell out of here. happy travels!

“Keeping life realistic”

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2013

Judged:

remo wrote:
<quoted text>
don't assume that a "terrorist" is responsible for the bombing in boston. very likely it is an individual with serious mental health issues. as for "knowing where this backwood (not a word, by the way) town is," ask that of folks living in aurora, newtown, oak creek, binghamton, dekalb, or even blacksburg.
Which is defined by there actions as a terrorist act. Their actions promoted an agenda, by instilling fear and harming others.
In other words, all that were spoken of, are acts of terrorism, regardless of their scale.
remo

Charlottesville, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2013

Judged:

huck wrote:
I hope the floozies flocking at foxfields take safety measures
man, that's one place i will never go again. not because of a fear of any kind of attack, but because of all the drunk and obnoxious kids.
Thor

Charlottesville, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2013

Judged:

Watch out! The uva girls are ate up with crabs this year! One of them gave me the itchies!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 15 of15
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Events Discussions

Search the Events Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Neighborhood news: Spring Creek Village Sat Red 1
Obama's pathetic response to Putin's invasion o... Sat spoko 150
Halton Green Screens: A Sense... Apr 16 UNESCO Biosphere eh 1
Fun stuff: Miley, mountains and music Apr 4 M Robert 2
Playbook for major Santa Cruz events spelled out Apr 2 John Colby 3
Faith Briefs March 29 Mar 30 Androgynous DR SOS 1
Religion Calendar Mar 29 Steve 2
•••
•••