Amy Grant and Michael W. Smith

Amy Grant and Michael W. Smith

There are 5 comments on the WGST-AM Atlanta story from Jul 13, 2011, titled Amy Grant and Michael W. Smith. In it, WGST-AM Atlanta reports that:

This is a table set up concert. Coolers & Carry Ins are allowed. With six Grammys, numerous Dove Awards, a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame and numerous other accolades to her credit, Amy Grant is an American music icon who has erased lines between genres and earned the respect of fans and peers with her honesty, vulnerability and ceaseless ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WGST-AM Atlanta.

Any Amount of Money

Spring, TX

#1 Jul 22, 2011
She finally realized her crowd doesn't care for twang, twang, twang.
A feather in her cap.
Buck

AOL

#2 Nov 4, 2011
Any Amount of Money wrote:
She finally realized her crowd doesn't care for twang, twang, twang.
A feather in her cap.
Well, to be frank, some of the songs are ok, but she fails to reach like she used to with her 80's gospel.
Buck

AOL

#3 Nov 4, 2011
Amy's job was not to erase lines, but to set up borders with her gospel music platform she was given. Funny how Amy winds back with her old friend Michael W. Smith for a tour, has she finally realized this is the music her peers want to hear from her. I wonder how Amy is dressed with her tour with Michael? I know that both of them have high cost wardrobes just like the other celebrities. hmmm.. where is the difference between christian and non christian? I am just wondering, here Amy goes back to her roots, touring with Michael...is she having any thoughts about Gary through all of this going back process.
Only time will tell.
Made to Crave

Spring, TX

#4 Oct 15, 2012
Buck wrote:
Amy's job was not to erase lines, but to set up borders with her gospel music platform she was given. Funny how Amy winds back with her old friend Michael W. Smith for a tour, has she finally realized this is the music her peers want to hear from her. I wonder how Amy is dressed with her tour with Michael? I know that both of them have high cost wardrobes just like the other celebrities. hmmm.. where is the difference between christian and non christian? I am just wondering, here Amy goes back to her roots, touring with Michael...is she having any thoughts about Gary through all of this going back process.
Only time will tell.
Oh, Amy will say she only buys clothes when it is time for a photo shoot and that is what she wore on the tour. She claims to have borrowed clothes from Michael who is a stylish "Straight" man.
buck

AOL

#5 Nov 29, 2012
uh oh women are not supposed to wear men's clothes and men are not to wear women's clothes whoopsy

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Events Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Red White & Brew: Annual Cape celebration Saturday Jun 26 Party man 1
News The Future of Transport Jun 25 Lots of Oil left 1
News Halton Catholic Board sets its 2015-16 school c... Jun 15 things heating up 1
News New worship opportunity for people, pets Jun 13 RevKen 7
News This Weekend: Portfest in Newport Jun 12 Lindley Murphy Davis 2
News Bereavement Support Groups - Milton Jun 8 Prisoners Of Mapl... 1
News Aphasia Awareness Month Jun 8 vid 1
More from around the web