Youth Fair returns to Washington County

Feb 25, 2013 Full story: Washington County News 14

Sponsored by the Farm Bureau, the annual event kicks off Friday evening with the traditional Spaghetti Supper to support Washington County Agricultural Youth Activities.

Full Story
makes no sense

Panama City, FL

#1 Feb 26, 2013
a southern annual event that serves spaghetti? Where's the cornbread? chicken? gizzards & livers?
Count me out...
36 yr sh

Panama City, FL

#2 Feb 26, 2013
makes no sense wrote:
a southern annual event that serves spaghetti? Where's the cornbread? chicken? gizzards & livers?
Count me out...
you can tak to all the dago in sh.they make southern spaghetti
nahhhh

Panama City, FL

#3 Feb 26, 2013
Nahhhh,come to civ ass meeting they always have chilli or wine and cheese festival.Then you can listen music at BL,then you can take a ride with a baloon,then you can swim in a pool,then found quiet minuts for meditation in community shelter with glen as some kind self annoited deacon.Then you can read a letter to editor wrote by a woman from Oak Hill about very tasty meat balls done by glen and decoration.Probably I forgot something.
Why

Panama City, FL

#4 Feb 27, 2013
Why does every topic have to be about Sunny Hills? Most of washngton co could care less about the mess that the people of SH have let go on for so long.
hmmm

Chipley, FL

#5 Feb 27, 2013
Why?Because CC don't want to deal with SH problems.They postponed and postponed.It should be done in 2007.For the county to think to give SH services is big problem.They give us nothing,forgets SH BELONGS to the county.WE pay 40% of WC taxes.We can't be self-sufficient when everybody puts hands into cookie jar.
Why

Panama City, FL

#6 Feb 27, 2013
Then do something about it! All y'all want to do is bitch about it .this thread was about the WCYF ,nothing to do with SH this is why everyone is tired of hearing about SH.
hmmm

Chipley, FL

#7 Feb 27, 2013
Don't you see we are trying,that' why there is too much of SH because nobody wants to solve the problems.It was an answer for poster#2.
36 yr sh

Panama City, FL

#8 Feb 27, 2013
hmmm wrote:
Don't you see we are trying,that' why there is too much of SH because nobody wants to solve the problems.It was an answer for poster#2.
talk to the cry babies in sh they bitch about chipley greenhesd ect
Why

Panama City, FL

#9 Feb 27, 2013
You have missed the point this thread was about the WCYF nothing to do about SH But as always the same ones from SH post there CRAP on every thread ,if you want to talk about SH do it on a thread about SH .I hate to be the one to tell you as a life long resident we were doing just fine before SH ever existed.
meatball man

Panama City, FL

#10 Feb 27, 2013
Why wrote:
You have missed the point this thread was about the WCYF nothing to do about SH But as always the same ones from SH post there CRAP on every thread ,if you want to talk about SH do it on a thread about SH .I hate to be the one to tell you as a life long resident we were doing just fine before SH ever existed.
go eat your cornbread an beans chipley sucks
Why

Panama City, FL

#11 Feb 27, 2013
Meatball man(boy) remarks like that is why nothing in SH will ever change ,grow up and get away from child like comments
sand hills man

Chipley, FL

#12 Feb 28, 2013
Why wrote:
Meatball man(boy) remarks like that is why nothing in SH will ever change ,grow up and get away from child like comments
hey southern dumb ass i dont live in sh i live in the sandhills go smoke your cornpipe with 420 in it
Now You Know

Tavares, FL

#13 Mar 1, 2013
makes no sense wrote:
Count me out...
Back to the original topic. Spaghetti is cheap. That's why it's being served. A better question is, where does the money go? Farm Bureau is putting it on.
Why

Panama City, FL

#14 Mar 1, 2013
The money goes to help the AG I n the classroom ,was there this morning there were a lot of. Great livestock projects everyone should come out tonight.6:00pm and tomorrow morning 9:00 am and support our youth.This is how we can improve Washington co .Rember our youth today are the leaders of the future

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Events Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
JOBS: 10 Valley companies hiring now Tue SandyWilliams 4
Canadian Club Dinner Speaker... Mon no debate Halton ... 1
Community Shred-it Event Mon depends on who lo... 1
Community Calendar: Oct. 17-24 Oct 17 SIU Update today 2
Free document shredding in Ogdensburg on Saturday Oct 16 Gerald Vonberger 1
Pop-A-Lock Community... Oct 13 Key 1
Motorcycle event continues to come together (Apr '12) Oct 10 j. hoffa 13

Events People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE