Nine girls contest Miss Heilala Crown 2009-10

Jul 26, 2009 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Matangi Tonga

Six contestants attended the Miss Heiala Pageant 2009-10 Orientation today, July 21.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 19 of19
what the

Sydney, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 27, 2009

we cant possibily be serious!
koeha

Redwood City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 27, 2009

i reckon that this yr-there were only local/usa n australia had contestants enterin' the miss heilala..but i js saw pics of the miss appraxus immigration new zealand 2009 pagents n wow there were three beautifull girls there that cud easilly be this yr miss heilala..am reaaly surprise cus every yr new zealand always seemed to send the most girls to miss heilala n not one single ths yr..cud anyone pls elaborate on why wasn't a contestants frm nz??...n why wasn't the winner of this yr miss appr tongan nz join the miss heilala 2009?? lorraine rachael kioa n miss fo'ou-these two girls shudve enter miss heilala ths yr-both frm the miss appr nz ths yr-but not sure hu won there pagent!!well good luck to our girls runnin this yr..nway,i think the miss heilala still runs great compare 2 sum of our neighbor isls-amer samoa had no pagent lst yr n so did niue-n as u can c why cook isl always run they pagent once every two yr!so tonga still ok.

Since: May 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 27, 2009

what the wrote:
we cant possibily be serious!
toko lmao dont be sad lol hahahahaha im sure you would hokai any of them given the chance lol
Maa Lahi

Auckland, New Zealand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 27, 2009

Kuo fo'i e kakai he kaka 'ae komiti.Laka ange a e nofo ia he 'oku 'ikai ke to e fk-mole ia.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 27, 2009

koeha wrote:
i reckon that this yr-there were only local/usa n australia had contestants enterin' the miss heilala..but i js saw pics of the miss appraxus immigration new zealand 2009 pagents n wow there were three beautifull girls there that cud easilly be this yr miss heilala..am reaaly surprise cus every yr new zealand always seemed to send the most girls to miss heilala n not one single ths yr..cud anyone pls elaborate on why wasn't a contestants frm nz??...n why wasn't the winner of this yr miss appr tongan nz join the miss heilala 2009?? lorraine rachael kioa n miss fo'ou-these two girls shudve enter miss heilala ths yr-both frm the miss appr nz ths yr-but not sure hu won there pagent!!well good luck to our girls runnin this yr..nway,i think the miss heilala still runs great compare 2 sum of our neighbor isls-amer samoa had no pagent lst yr n so did niue-n as u can c why cook isl always run they pagent once every two yr!so tonga still ok.
koeha my uncle is the president of the miss Tonga nz..... thats a good question... it never dawned on me that nz never sent any competitors..... all i can say (and ill catch up with my uncle lata to hear what happened) is that the current world economic situation has affected the outcome.... alot of Tongan owned businesses here who sponsor the girls are not so merry cherry with the cash as before.......

i went with my uncle in 2005 miss heilala entourage to Tonga and had the best time..... all i had to do was carry around his bags and run errands around town... other than that enjoyed the sun in winter which was still hot and met shitloads of moas around the island :-)

.... are you from san mateo?? i got family there...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 27, 2009

Maa Lahi wrote:
Kuo fo'i e kakai he kaka 'ae komiti.Laka ange a e nofo ia he 'oku 'ikai ke to e fk-mole ia.
mooni koe toko,lahi e tau lea e he filimisi the whole thing is politics....
Oi eeee

Tonga

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 27, 2009

koeha wrote:
Actually it would be interesting to have a pageant once every 2 years? Like the Cook Islands, because they like send their runner up to the Miss South Pacific on the year they don't hold a pageant! Maybe instead of tryin to organize a pageant every year maybe the committee can think of doing a really good pageant every 2 years! Hey its a thought!
koeha

Redwood City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 28, 2009

hey hey killarz..haha..io takoho uncle oku ne fklele pagent in nz..k.well it ws js a curious thought but js nw i c 'lorraine rachel kioa'miss appraxus nz 2009 online-matangi tonga,hs join the miss heilala n reppin our tongan community frm nz-nice...GUD LUCK TO ALL THE GIRLS- BUT LORRAINE RACHAEL KIOA'MISS APPRAXUS NZ-WILL BE THE NEW MISS HEILALA 2009'....... OH N OIEEEEE..I BELIEVE OKU LAHI PE FANGA KII TAMAIKI OKU NAU FIEKAU KIHE FILIMISI.MOE NGAAHI FAMILI OKU NAU FKTETE'E TAIMI LAHI A ENAU FANGA KII FOI TAAHINE N I DNT THINK OF ANYTHIN WRONG WIT IT...KOE MAUMAU-FINANCIALLY-WIT THE ECONOMY OKU TONU KE FKHU STR8 PE E FAMILY N THEY SPONSER THEY GIRLS STR8 2 THE MISS HEILALA NSTEAD OF PARTICIPATIN N LOCAL PAGENTS-ESPECIALLY THE OVASEAS TONGANS AS LIKE MISS APPRAXUS NZ OR TONGA USA-TONGA AUS..IT WILL SAVE THEM MORE MONEY N TO COVER THE EXPENSES OF GOING STR8 TO MISS HEILALA-JS A THOUGHT! QUESTION??I JS RECENTLY READ AN ARTICLE ON MISS HAWAAII 2009-N IT SHOWS THAT SHE WS A RUNNER-UP 4 MISS HAWAII 2008 LSTYR....SHE RAN AGAIN THS YR N WON..FUULAHI LAUNGA TAIMI LAHI FAMILY PE KAKAI KOEUHI KOE IKAI WIN ENAU KI TAHINE THAN I THINK CONTESTANTS THAT PARTICIPATES IN MISS HEILALA,R THEY GIVEN MULTIPLE CHANCE 2 ENTER OR IT JS ONE TIME THING?OR IS IT JS 2 FKMA IN OUR TONGAN WAY KE TOE FKHU TILL THEY GIRL PLACE BETTER OR WIN??
Oi eeee

Tonga

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2009

Congradulations to Miss Paea Williams, Miss Leiola who won the Miss Heilala (Miss Tonga) crown 2009 - 2010.
peheange

Auckland, New Zealand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2009

wow did she win? i noticed that she placed in most/all the categories...she did really well

Congrats

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 3, 2009

koeha wrote:
hey hey killarz..haha..io takoho uncle oku ne fklele pagent in nz..k.well it ws js a curious thought but js nw i c 'lorraine rachel kioa'miss appraxus nz 2009 online-matangi tonga,hs join the miss heilala n reppin our tongan community frm nz-nice...GUD LUCK TO ALL THE GIRLS- BUT LORRAINE RACHAEL KIOA'MISS APPRAXUS NZ-WILL BE THE NEW MISS HEILALA 2009'....... OH N OIEEEEE..I BELIEVE OKU LAHI PE FANGA KII TAMAIKI OKU NAU FIEKAU KIHE FILIMISI.MOE NGAAHI FAMILI OKU NAU FKTETE'E TAIMI LAHI A ENAU FANGA KII FOI TAAHINE N I DNT THINK OF ANYTHIN WRONG WIT IT...KOE MAUMAU-FINANCIALLY-WIT THE ECONOMY OKU TONU KE FKHU STR8 PE E FAMILY N THEY SPONSER THEY GIRLS STR8 2 THE MISS HEILALA NSTEAD OF PARTICIPATIN N LOCAL PAGENTS-ESPECIALLY THE OVASEAS TONGANS AS LIKE MISS APPRAXUS NZ OR TONGA USA-TONGA AUS..IT WILL SAVE THEM MORE MONEY N TO COVER THE EXPENSES OF GOING STR8 TO MISS HEILALA-JS A THOUGHT! QUESTION??I JS RECENTLY READ AN ARTICLE ON MISS HAWAAII 2009-N IT SHOWS THAT SHE WS A RUNNER-UP 4 MISS HAWAII 2008 LSTYR....SHE RAN AGAIN THS YR N WON..FUULAHI LAUNGA TAIMI LAHI FAMILY PE KAKAI KOEUHI KOE IKAI WIN ENAU KI TAHINE THAN I THINK CONTESTANTS THAT PARTICIPATES IN MISS HEILALA,R THEY GIVEN MULTIPLE CHANCE 2 ENTER OR IT JS ONE TIME THING?OR IS IT JS 2 FKMA IN OUR TONGAN WAY KE TOE FKHU TILL THEY GIRL PLACE BETTER OR WIN??
toko lol you have a point and i defintely agree wit ya.... but our fonua Tonga will always do things backwards i guess..... and learn the hard way....lol
jane

Winton, New Zealand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2009

beautiful girl Miss Heilala 2009...take it to Miss South Pacific and bring us back the crown!
411KAT

Torrance, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2009

koeha wrote:
This Year was Ms Hawaii's 1st time running in the Ms Heilala Pageant...believe me she is not usually into stuff like that...she's more kick back...tomboyish/sporty kine...a family member asked her 2 do it...jst info 2 be fair on her part...thx 411
kautekula

Tonga

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 25, 2009

ei koe aga eku sio ki he fili Misi o e ta'u ni oku ikai sai hono ola na'e saipe hono ma'u e ia e he Miss Leiola ka koe toega u placed ki mui 'oku ikai keu sai'ia au he foi fili ko ia
Maa Lahi

Wellington, New Zealand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 25, 2009

kautekula wrote:
ei koe aga eku sio ki he fili Misi o e ta'u ni oku ikai sai hono ola na'e saipe hono ma'u e ia e he Miss Leiola ka koe toega u placed ki mui 'oku ikai keu sai'ia au he foi fili ko ia
Ta 'oku totonu keke fk-maau..
kautekula

Tonga

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 25, 2009

Maa Lahi wrote:
<quoted text>
Ta 'oku totonu keke fk-maau..
ha ha ha koe aga pe li atu he oku asi lelei mai pe e ikai fare e fkmaau ki he fili misi ka neogo ia mahalo ko Sisu pe e toki fkmaau totonu
Maa Lahi

Tauranga, New Zealand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 25, 2009

kautekula wrote:
<quoted text>
ha ha ha koe aga pe li atu he oku asi lelei mai pe e ikai fare e fkmaau ki he fili misi ka neogo ia mahalo ko Sisu pe e toki fkmaau totonu
Ko ho'o mo'oni tama,ka ko Tonga ia he'ikai pe ke 'i ai ha kau fk-maau ia 'e ta'e kaka,'osi atu e fe'auhi moe valau 'ae kakai he unfair 'ae kau fk-maau.Totonu ka toe filimisi hoko pea kole 'ae 'angelo le'o ia 'a Kepaleli ke me'a mai ia mei langi 'o fk-maau hei'ilo na'a ma'a a ia...
Anonymous

Auckland, New Zealand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 13, 2012

koeha wrote:
Hi there, I am Miss Fo'ou who was in the miss appraxus. I enjoyed the experience of representing our tongan culture but wish the miss apraxus was done the right way.
Velumpcious

Auckland, New Zealand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2012

because the judges always cheat
New Zealand probly just got tired of the whole thing and just didnt bother

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 19 of19
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Events Discussions

Search the Events Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Obama's pathetic response to Putin's invasion o... 5 hr conservative crapola 142
Halton Green Screens: A Sense... Apr 16 UNESCO Biosphere eh 1
Fun stuff: Miley, mountains and music Apr 4 M Robert 2
Playbook for major Santa Cruz events spelled out Apr 2 John Colby 3
Faith Briefs March 29 Mar 30 Androgynous DR SOS 1
Religion Calendar Mar 29 Steve 2
March Mar 26 Candice Johnson 1
•••
•••
•••
•••