After 'American Chopper' Build-off, W...

After 'American Chopper' Build-off, Will Jesse James Get His Own Show?

There are 23 comments on the Examiner.com story from Dec 9, 2011, titled After 'American Chopper' Build-off, Will Jesse James Get His Own Show?. In it, Examiner.com reports that:

High ratings have shown that even after eight seasons, "American Chopper" can still bring in a fair-sized viewing audience.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Examiner.com.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
pan

West Shokan, NY

#24 Mar 25, 2013
Damn Bro learn proper grammar and spelling would be good.
Airbrusher UK wrote:
Jessie James has bin and gone and good riddance,
I THINK THEY WONT TO FIGHT ME !!!!!!!!!!
Prick!!Who the F**K wants to have any thing with you?????
PJD your the best thats about NOW, before you Indian larry and the rest off the bike biulders,
NOT JESSIE JAMES hes a dick wonna be,
He dont deserve his own show hes a punk,and a foulmouth ASS !!
COME ON TV PEEPS YOU CAN SEE HERE WHAT WE THINK !!
you want rating??? KEEP HIM OFF !!!!!!!!!!
lol

Europe

#25 Jul 21, 2013
tutals are gay wrote:
o.c.c and paul jr build bikes for girls , children and retards . Jessie is way out of their league . paul won cuz real bikers don't vote for bikes on the computer. hold the contest at a bike show not held on discover channel web site. do you really think discovery channel would let their cash cow lose ?
your mom is gay
lol

Europe

#26 Jul 21, 2013
choppman68 wrote:
<quoted text> Your post about these "wannabe's" is SOOO dead on! I do think Jesse is a great craftsman, but once he started building 100k bikes for celebrity's he lost his way. But he DID smoke Jr's "bike" if thats what you want to call it. the fabrication and skill Jesse used on his bike was so far and away more than Jr did on that monstrosity. Jr wouldnt last 5 minutes around real bikers, he never was into it. Hell, he really doesnt even like to ride bikes, never has, he just followed his Dad into something he wanted to start as more of hobby in his later years. ANd Sr did in fact ride back in the day and was part of the brotherhood. And you are right, back when this all started, we bought wrecked bikes and salvaged what we could, and cut chopped, stretched, and made our own. Now days, you have so many posers who go out and plunck down a shitload of money for a custom that they will only ride on the weekends during the summer months. They think riding a chopper makes them somehow cool , or "dangerous" when the reality is, you can talk to one of these guys for 5 minutes and figure out they are just a wannabe. Give me Mondo, out at Denver's choppers, or Arlen Ness, The Teutels can keep their "theme" bikes
you've got tobe blind...mondo is just booring...same lame gay frame just re pe ating differ en t color. arlen is just pure crap.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Events Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News CAIR-MN, Social Justice Groups to Hold Anti-Hat... (Jun '17) Dec 10 Faith 5
News Over 2,000 pounds of crawfish being delivered t... (May '17) Nov '17 General Zod 165
News Community Calendar, Oct. 24-Oct. 30 (Oct '14) Nov '17 police Beat 4
News Saltsburg Borough cites age limit for trick-or-... (Oct '11) Oct '17 Noneofyourbusiness 9
News Charity gives $10K to UAHT to help with Kids' C... (Jun '17) Oct '17 JenniferSim 3
News BurlOak Theatre Group kicks off the season with... Sep '17 Glen Abbey kickoff 1
News What's Happening Sep '17 yep 15
More from around the web