Magnitude 6.5 quake strikes off Tonga

Magnitude 6.5 quake strikes off Tonga

There are 20 comments on the Yahoo! story from Apr 26, 2014, titled Magnitude 6.5 quake strikes off Tonga. In it, Yahoo! reports that:

A strong 6.5-magnitude earthquake has struck off the Pacific nation of Tonga, the US Geological Survey says, but there has been no immediate tsunami warning or reports of significant damage.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Yahoo!.

jestr

New Zealand

#1 Apr 28, 2014
Was under the influence at the time and man. I was laughing trying to be cool to my overseas mate saying the earthquake is normal, but when it really started shaking hard i was up in a second just about to run away outside lol

raider4life

Since: Dec 12

Honolulu, Hi

#2 Apr 28, 2014
jestr wrote:
Was under the influence at the time and man. I was laughing trying to be cool to my overseas mate saying the earthquake is normal, but when it really started shaking hard i was up in a second just about to run away outside lol
the earthquake was from ezy jumping for joy when she was peeping through my window...400lbs of humanity up and down...man i feel sorry for her husband.....poor ting....hihihihihihi
jestr

Tonga

#3 Apr 29, 2014
raider4life wrote:
<quoted text> the earthquake was from ezy jumping for joy when she was peeping through my window...400lbs of humanity up and down...man i feel sorry for her husband.....poor ting....hihihihihihi
Man, its scary the way you talk about ezy sometimes. Its bit Jake the muss from once were warriors lol
samonga

Sydney, Australia

#4 Apr 29, 2014
raider4life wrote:
<quoted text> the earthquake was from ezy jumping for joy when she was peeping through my window...400lbs of humanity up and down...man i feel sorry for her husband.....poor ting....hihihihihihi
Looks like the husband is the screamer in this relationship lol

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#5 Apr 29, 2014
raider4life wrote:
hahaha..actually he loves me just t way i m....HOT N HEAVY... FHK!... more of me to love...ey lost one kilo ee..lol.. n i was jumping up n down laughing at ur lil raider...lol

Location hidden

#6 Apr 29, 2014
samonga wrote:
<quoted text>
hahaha...kau mo koe hono ngaahi au..lol..*Jestr close ur eyes*...mo natunatu lelei pe au mo Raider..lol

Location hidden

#7 Apr 29, 2014
jestr wrote:
<quoted text>
Man, its scary the way you talk about ezy sometimes. Its bit Jake the muss from once were warriors lol
he wants me to ezy on him but m fast n furious....dats why t earth moved ...fhk!
Malo pe toko ke mou'i e..lol

Location hidden

#8 Apr 29, 2014
*to go ezy..hihihi

raider4life

Honolulu, Hi

#9 Apr 29, 2014
jestr wrote:
<quoted text>
which one was jake ko uncle bully pe kou manatu'i

raider4life

Honolulu, Hi

#10 Apr 29, 2014
Zorri wrote:
<quoted text>
hahaha..actually he loves me just t way i m....HOT N HEAVY... FHK!... more of me to love...ey lost one kilo ee..lol.. n i was jumping up n down laughing at ur lil raider...lol
hihihihihihihi big is beautiful oua toe fkholo moe fkpiko ...you can jump up and down on lil raider anytime...hihihihihihi
jestr

New Zealand

#11 Apr 29, 2014
raider4life wrote:
<quoted text> which one was jake ko uncle bully pe kou manatu'i
Jake was the main character, he the one who was like 'cook me some eggs woman' and then bashes his wife.

raider4life

Honolulu, Hi

#12 Apr 29, 2014
samonga wrote:
<quoted text>
he only screams when they dance with the lights on....hahahahaha

Location hidden

#13 Apr 30, 2014
raider4life wrote:
<quoted text> he only screams when they dance with the lights on....hahahahaha
he screams cos m a freak on t dance floor...hihihi
Ezy

Brisbane, Australia

#14 Apr 30, 2014
raider4life wrote:
<quoted text> hihihihihihihi big is beautiful oua toe fkholo moe fkpiko ...you can jump up and down on lil raider anytime...hihihihihihi
FHK...'oua he teke fu'u sai'ia ai pea ke toutou kole mai..lol
Ezy

Brisbane, Australia

#15 Apr 30, 2014
ki'i fo'i hiva pe 'eni kou sai'ia taha ai keu dance kiai mo benz....hihihi
Marvin Gaye Lets Get It On: http://youtu.be/BKPoHgKcqag

raider4life

Honolulu, Hi

#16 Apr 30, 2014
Ezy wrote:
ki'i fo'i hiva pe 'eni kou sai'ia taha ai keu dance kiai mo benz....hihihi
Marvin Gaye Lets Get It On: http://youtu.be/BKPoHgKcqag
oish oish ezy wanna smash da homie.....hihihihihihihi

raider4life

Honolulu, Hi

#17 Apr 30, 2014
Zorri wrote:
<quoted text>
he screams cos m a freak on t dance floor...hihihi
he screams cause hes a wuss...lol
Ezy

Yagoona, Australia

#18 May 1, 2014
raider4life wrote:
<quoted text> oish oish ezy wanna smash da homie.....hihihihihihihi
hahaha.....KAKOTOEHA!!!!hihihi
Ezy

Yagoona, Australia

#19 May 1, 2014
raider4life wrote:
<quoted text> hihihihihihihi big is beautiful oua toe fkholo moe fkpiko ...you can jump up and down on lil raider anytime...hihihihihihi
lele mai e fie jump ia!!!!hihihi...
Here a song for u Raider.....enjoy it while u oil dat kava dry skin of urs!!!!hihihi
Silk - Freak Me: http://youtu.be/XLwW7ZDWn5Y
Ezy

Yagoona, Australia

#20 May 1, 2014
raider4life wrote:
<quoted text> he screams cause hes a wuss...lol
hahaha....trust me ,he is NOT!!!!lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Earthquake Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The Latest: Land officials OK closing nuclear s... Wed conCERN 1
Earthquake Sensitive - Part 1 (Nov '11) Jun 27 Christina Eason 19
earthquake prediction (Nov '12) Jun 26 dutch supporter 2
News Radio amateurs make history in B.C. disaster dr... Jun 25 dutch supporter 2
News Central New Zealand shaken by 4.7 magnitude ear... Jun 25 dutch supporter 1
News End of California nuclear era: Last plant to cl... Jun 21 Solarman 1
News Earthquake shakes lightly populated area in Mon... Jun 13 gordie 1
More from around the web