China, Pakistan 'forever brothers', p...

China, Pakistan 'forever brothers', premier vows

There are 50 comments on the People's Daily Online story from Dec 20, 2010, titled China, Pakistan 'forever brothers', premier vows. In it, People's Daily Online reports that:

Premier Wen Jiabao waves as his Pakistani counterpart Yousuf Raza Gilani applauds at a joint session of Pakistan's parliament in Islamabad on Sunday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at People's Daily Online.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Assimullah

Lahore, Pakistan

#2 Dec 21, 2010
If we are indeed brothers , we must have been born of different fathers 'cause we don't look much alike. What a wh*re, our mother must have been !

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

#3 Dec 21, 2010
Pakis will be brothers of the Chinkies only when they too have slit eyes and devour enormous amounts of pork like the Chinese; else, they won't be !
Drgunzet

Meridian, ID

#5 Dec 21, 2010
LoL. The first two posts were funny.
Seadog

Apopka, FL

#6 Dec 21, 2010
Birds of a feather fly togather,
Indian

Central District, Hong Kong

#7 Dec 21, 2010
Assimullah wrote:
If we are indeed brothers , we must have been born of different fathers 'cause we don't look much alike. What a wh*re, our mother must have been !
Paki Chinki..........Bhai bhai ?
or
Paki Chinki..........haye haye ?

Since: Oct 08

Beijing, China

#8 Dec 21, 2010
we are brothers by oath,it is a Chinese tradition.

Beijing, China

#9 Dec 21, 2010
Blood brother can refer to one of two things: two males related by birth, or two or more men not related by birth who have sworn loyalty to each other. It was practiced for this reason most notably among the Mongols and early Chinese. There is some evidence that Native Americans also did it for this purpose.
RAAAAW

Agoura Hills, CA

#10 Dec 21, 2010
steadyfriend wrote:
Pakis will be brothers of the Chinkies only when they too have slit eyes and devour enormous amounts of pork like the Chinese; else, they won't be !
It's WIP. Chinkos r fcuking porkis pretty good and the next generation of porkis will be short, yellow & chinki...
Justice to all

Frankfurt Am Main, Germany

#11 Dec 21, 2010
RAAAAW wrote:
<quoted text>
It's WIP. Chinkos r fcuking porkis pretty good and the next generation of porkis will be short, yellow & chinki...
Sorry I don't shareyour views about the Chinese.

First of all never point your dirty fingers at others before looking at yourself first. Where do you take the right to call dirty nouns to others anonymously?

Chinese may be short or whatever, but they have very beautiful bodies in masses and generally, like the Africans.

One educated Indian whom I met in Xiamen this March told me that these are physically strong and culturally very proud people. What do you say about it ?
RAAAAW

Agoura Hills, CA

#12 Dec 21, 2010
Justice to all wrote:
<quoted text>
First of all never point your dirty fingers at others before looking at yourself first. Where do you take the right to call dirty nouns to others anonymously?
Chinese may be short or whatever, but they have very beautiful bodies in masses and generally, like the Africans.
One educated Indian whom I met in Xiamen this March told me that these are physically strong and culturally very proud people. What do you say about it ?
Whatever, porkis suckup wherever they smell $$ once it was arabs, then US now chinkoos....very soon it will be be Somalian pirates...
indian

#13 Dec 22, 2010
RAAAAW wrote:
<quoted text>
Whatever, porkis suckup wherever they smell $$ once it was arabs, then US now chinkoos....very soon it will be be Somalian pirates...
Porkis suck up even Somalian Pirates !!!!!!

Lolz
zhong guo babe

Ashfield, Australia

#14 Dec 22, 2010
Justice to all wrote:
<quoted text>
actually they aren't. i checked human height index and they are taler than indians by a fair margin. and don't forget those regions above shanghai and up they average 174-178cm LOL

well im 173cm myself.
ruthless

Gurgaon, India

#15 Dec 22, 2010
zhong guo babe wrote:
<quoted text>
actually they aren't. i checked human height index and they are taler than indians by a fair margin. and don't forget those regions above shanghai and up they average 174-178cm LOL
well im 173cm myself.
ha ha ha ha ha if you r 173cm than my d**k is 200 cm ho ho ho ho ho ho.
ruthless

Gurgaon, India

#16 Dec 22, 2010
haidian wrote:
we are brothers by oath,it is a Chinese tradition.
did ur mother went to pakistan or a pakistani visited ur mom's house?ho ho ho ho ha ha ha ha.
zhong guo babe

Ashfield, Australia

#17 Dec 22, 2010
ruthless wrote:
<quoted text>ha ha ha ha ha if you r 173cm than my d**k is 200 cm ho ho ho ho ho ho.
mmm hmm. btw im shanghainese
Dick

Denver, CO

#18 Dec 22, 2010
RAAAAW wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, it won't be such a bad thing. I don't know if they will become short, yellow or any such, but I hope the Paki society do really become less fundamentalist and radical and a region of stability and security. So go on my Chinkmen, F*ck the Pakis hard ! A Nobel peace prize will be on the CCP way.

Beijing, China

#19 Dec 22, 2010
ruthless wrote:
<quoted text>did ur mother went to pakistan or a pakistani visited ur mom's house?ho ho ho ho ha ha ha ha.
huh,i really doubt if you have a mother at all.
furqan

Lahore, Pakistan

#20 Dec 22, 2010
Pak China friendship is deeper then ocean and higher then himaliya. We are one.

“image gallery of moenjodaro”

Since: Jan 06

Location hidden

#21 Dec 22, 2010
furqan wrote:
Number of the Day: 15,000,000,000

December 18, 2010

A good picture, they say, can be worth a thousand words. A good number can be worth millions. Even billions. In this case, 15 billion. And that is counting dollars, not words.

The number, of course, is the value of business deals being finalized during Chinese Premier Wen Jiabao’s visit to Pakistan. There are many versions of the numbers out there. Some think the number is $20 billion, others maybe more, and this being Pakistan media some are adding all the different estimates together. But none of that matters much, what is a billion here or there between friends!

But the real point is that no matter how you look at it, even the lowest estimate – US$15 billion – is one very impressive number. The even bigger point is that this is a number coming from someone who is clearly seen as a friend and therefore is seen so very different from how gifts borne by those who one does not trust are viewed.

http://pakistaniat.com/2010/12/18/pakistan-ch...
Indian

#22 Dec 22, 2010
furqan wrote:
one day you will have to jump from Himalaya to Ocean.

Hahahahahaha

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Earthquake Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Las Vegas feels magnitude-4.8 earthquake 100 mi... (May '15) May 22 Stu Peddaszo8 6
News Hawaii scholars study chances of giant Alaska q... May 19 Cheri 1
News Essential California: Quake early-warning syste... May 16 SirPrize 4
News No damage reported after small earthquake in Pe... May 16 also in the area 2
News Earthquakes and hand grenades May 16 HorseShoes and Da... 1
News The great 'quake of 1886 May 16 Ontario 1
News Local officials prepare for regional emergncy May 14 Johnson 1
More from around the web