Two Earthquakes Rattle Johnson County

Two Earthquakes Rattle Johnson County

There are 3 comments on the KXAS-TV story from Jun 24, 2012, titled Two Earthquakes Rattle Johnson County. In it, KXAS-TV reports that:

Thousands of North Texans felt the earth move on Sunday afternoon. The U.S. Geological Survey confirms that a Magnitude 3.6 earthquake at 12:45 p.m. The epicenter is four miles northeast of Keene, eight miles northeast of Cleburne and 21 miles south of Fort Worth.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KXAS-TV.

Dallas, TX

#1 Jun 25, 2012
Freaked the heck out of me!
Tina Straughter-Brewe r

Haslet, TX

#2 Jun 25, 2012
Yep, I grabbed Aussi n ran to sit near Brewer in hopes to have company if we crumbled away!
#3 Aug 16, 2012
Hopefully, the earthquakes will become bad enough to destroy the whole town of Cleburne. The world would be a better place without that town and the idiots who occupy it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Earthquake Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Slog AM: Bill Gates' Closed-Door Trump Meeting,... Mar 16 Southern Baptist 1
News California needs new laws to boost earthquake s... Mar 15 Solarman 5
News Around Alamo: Residents see recent quakes as re... Mar 11 thedoctorisin 1
News Strong quake rekindles memories of past disaste... Feb '18 Rumble 1
wisconsin has a little something going on here! Feb '18 deess 1
News Fracking Earthquakes Pop Up in Unexpected Corne... Feb '18 speklir museum scams 1
News California is overdue for another giant earthquake Feb '18 ThomasA 2