Moderate earthquake hits eastern Iran

Moderate earthquake hits eastern Iran

There are 2 comments on the Fox News story from Sep 1, 2012, titled Moderate earthquake hits eastern Iran. In it, Fox News reports that:

Iran's state news agency says a 5.2 magnitude earthquake has jolted a sparsely populated district in the country's east.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fox News.

“Always wear your makeup!”

Since: Jul 12

Syracuse, NY

#1 Sep 2, 2012
That's not all that will hit them post Democratic Convention. Obama is going to attack soon after convention and we might well still be at war through the elections but it must be done. What effect it will have on the elections is not known. Some will call it wagging the dog deal and others will be pleased he did attack but which is the majority is not known and I do not think he cares. He knows it has to be done even if it costs him the election and if the election were held today, he would win by a landslide which means attacking Iran is a HUGE political risk.

The war will be a hard one because Iran is powerful and is capable of firing back on us and destroying Israel which is why Israel will never go it alone. Israel knows they cannot win and would be occupied by Iran in a war thus; they say they will attack to put pressure on the States to do it sooner rather than later. I look for an October attack by the States and UK and Israel will be told to stay out of it even when hit just like Gulf War one but Iran will do a lot more damage than Iraq was capable of since this will be a proxy US/UK/Israel against Russia&China.
Elsb

Varna, Bulgaria

#2 Sep 2, 2012
Hopefully, it has nothing happened to people in Iran.Thanks God.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Earthquake Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Ecuadoreans in US seek immigration help after q... Thu ima-Ilis Myka Ash... 1
News Lucky Duck Pulled From Rubble 5 Days After Ecua... Apr 22 Holy Guacamole 1
News Schools get tested on their earthquake safety, ... Apr 22 Jaimie 5
News Massive quake in Ecuador felt by Madera couple Apr 21 MICHELLE 2
News Reminders for Hawaii residents to prepare for d... Apr 21 June Ann 1
News Japan - racing against the clock' to save lives... Apr 21 Ainu 2
News Malaysian Students To Help Indonesia's Earthqua... (Sep '09) Apr 20 AllTimeLists 491
More from around the web