Man-Made Earthquakes Are Changing the...

Man-Made Earthquakes Are Changing the Seismic Landscape

There are 4 comments on the Government Executive story from Aug 8, 2014, titled Man-Made Earthquakes Are Changing the Seismic Landscape. In it, Government Executive reports that:

People are starting to compare Oklahoma to California in terms of the rate of magnitude-threes and larger," said Robert Williams, a geophysicist for the U.S. Geological Survey.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Government Executive.

this and that

Toronto, Canada

#1 Aug 9, 2014

“Geologist [I'm Climate Change]”

Since: Mar 07

formerly Nuneaton

#2 Aug 11, 2014
They are definitely not OK.

Have a nice day: Ag
Smile

Fort Smith, AR

#3 Aug 14, 2014
It's caused by fracking, but as long as people are making money off of oil nothing is going to change. There are rivers and lakes, drinking water to millions, polluted because of fracking.

“Swimming With Ignorant Snarks”

Since: Nov 10

Great White Snark

#4 Sep 2, 2014
Human beings have a long, colorful and embarrassing history of selling their future for greed today.

New method, old behavior.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Earthquake Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Legislature to reimburse county for 'American S... 15 hr strange 1
News Beyonce visits Haiti to see progress made since... 17 hr Hoover Dam shaky ... 1
News Hoover Dam on shaky ground Officials insist it'... 17 hr wouldnt doubt it 1
News Second anchoring rod in San Francisco Bay Bridg... 17 hr no surprize these... 1
News 'Enthusiast' predicts 8.8 magnitude earthquake ... 20 hr today 1
News $27K raised in North Brunswick aid effort will ... (Nov '09) Thu Charles Predator ... 4
News Earthquake expert reviews 'San Andreas': Surpri... Thu no surprize 1
More from around the web