Earthquake

Earthquake

There are 2 comments on the WCHS-TV Charleston story from Oct 13, 2013, titled Earthquake. In it, WCHS-TV Charleston reports that:

Sutton , Braxton County , West Virginia A minor earthquake has shaken the Sutton area in Braxton County.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WCHS-TV Charleston.

Natural Gas

Charleston, WV

#1 Oct 14, 2013
Are they fracking for natural gas in that area?
Natural Gas

Oakvale, WV

#2 Oct 24, 2013
I guess nobody knows if they are drilling for natural gas because nobody local is working on the crew. I guess they had to bring their own team to drill and not hire any of the local work force because no one in Sutton is smart enough to have a clue as to what is happening. Hey Sutton, fracking for natural gas can cause earthquakes and contaminate ground water. Google it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Earthquake Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The Latest: Land officials OK closing nuclear s... Wed conCERN 1
Earthquake Sensitive - Part 1 (Nov '11) Jun 27 Christina Eason 19
earthquake prediction (Nov '12) Jun 26 dutch supporter 2
News Radio amateurs make history in B.C. disaster dr... Jun 25 dutch supporter 2
News Central New Zealand shaken by 4.7 magnitude ear... Jun 25 dutch supporter 1
News End of California nuclear era: Last plant to cl... Jun 21 Solarman 1
News Earthquake shakes lightly populated area in Mon... Jun 13 gordie 1
More from around the web