Four arrested in meth lab discovery

Four arrested in meth lab discovery

There are 9 comments on the Portsmouth Daily Times story from Jun 14, 2013, titled Four arrested in meth lab discovery. In it, Portsmouth Daily Times reports that:

Robert W. Wilson, 26, of 1314 Findlay St., Portsmouth and Josiah J. Ford, 25, of 19743 Ohio 772, Waverly, are facing charges of illegal assembly or possession of chemicals for the manufacturing of drugs, a third degree felony, after being arrested early Friday morning.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Portsmouth Daily Times.

LOL

Plain City, OH

#1 Jun 14, 2013
Are they going shirtless with all the mugshots now? WTF thats disgusting,LOL I liked the family tatoo,not really
elisha

Jackson, OH

#2 Jun 15, 2013
It's always the ones arrested for meth that are shirtless. Sweating their asses off...that sh!t it disgusting...I mean just look at the ingredients to make it.
999hard

Sarahsville, OH

#3 Jun 17, 2013
That erks dude stole my truck..police saw him .told us where he lived..but they were waiting for him to commit a serious crime before they arrested him..I mean seriously ..what they waiting for him to kill or maim someone..then all of a sudden he is paper,the lil big boys told me he wasn't on paper..so I guess as long as you snitch for lazy cops,you can commit crimes and get away with it..absolutely pathetic!!....
hee hee

Portsmouth, OH

#4 Jun 17, 2013
LOL wrote:
Are they going shirtless with all the mugshots now? WTF thats disgusting,LOL I liked the family tatoo,not really
"Family" looks like it was drawn on by a magic marker lol
not good

United States

#5 Jun 19, 2013
too bad
lol

Amanda, OH

#6 Jul 31, 2013
999hard wrote:
That erks dude stole my truck..police saw him .told us where he lived..but they were waiting for him to commit a serious crime before they arrested him..I mean seriously ..what they waiting for him to kill or maim someone..then all of a sudden he is paper,the lil big boys told me he wasn't on paper..so I guess as long as you snitch for lazy cops,you can commit crimes and get away with it..absolutely pathetic!!....
yea because it wasn't their truck, so it didn't matter to them!
babys momma

Piketon, OH

#7 Jan 28, 2014
at least the sex is the shit on meth like no other
Really

Waverly, OH

#8 Jan 31, 2014
babys momma wrote:
at least the sex is the shit on meth like no other
yeah, because everyone wants to have sex with a skinny, black-toothed methhead.
priority

Chillicothe, OH

#9 Jan 31, 2014
babys momma wrote:
at least the sex is the shit on meth like no other
Yeah, that's the kind of remark your baby will be real proud of. Children's Services should visit you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Drugs Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 2 arrested for drugs in East Prairie 1 hr guest 7
News Meth-Trafficking Ring Charged 2 hr Joe Balls 19
News Officers aim to curb DUIs during holiday weekend 8 hr Duh 4
News Police logs - Dec. 23 (Jan '10) 9 hr Christine 21
News Two arrested in Harrison County on federal drug... (Dec '14) 10 hr JUSTICEnotSERVED 62
News Owner accused of selling drugs at party story (Oct '09) 10 hr Firecracker 143
News McCrary Indicted for Failing to Register 14 hr Dr Lechter 97
More from around the web