Eviction service in East Village turn...

Eviction service in East Village turns up marijuana cache

There are 9 comments on the Long Beach Press-Telegram story from Jun 17, 2010, titled Eviction service in East Village turns up marijuana cache. In it, Long Beach Press-Telegram reports that:

Sheriff's deputies called to carry out an eviction in the East Village area made a surprising discovery Wednesday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Long Beach Press-Telegram.

Hard Times

Redondo Beach, CA

#1 Jun 18, 2010
With all of the Marijuana Clinics in Long Beach, a pot dealer can't an honest living.
Robert J G Jackson Sr

Huntington Beach, CA

#2 Jun 18, 2010
Of course, the "large amount" of marijuana was strictly for personal medical puposes.
what the

San Fernando, CA

#3 Jun 18, 2010
Trying to hide the race of the perp again, Tracy?
Have you got a screw loose?
Dave in Alamitos Beach

Los Angeles, CA

#4 Jun 18, 2010
The only thing "surprising" about this was that he failed to turn his pot money into rent money.
LBDrew

California City, CA

#5 Jun 18, 2010
Another poor job of reporting for the PTelegram. Until you get all the facts, don't report on it. What was the quantity? Street Value? Why was the perp being evicted? Failure to pay rent? Drug Dealing? Jeesh, I guess it takes a while for the writers in India to get all the facts.. I am getting tired of the LAZY PRESS TELEGRAM,
LBDrew

California City, CA

#6 Jun 18, 2010
oh...as an addendum, back to the Long Beach Post for me, Local News For Local People written my Locals
well

United States

#7 Jun 18, 2010
LBDrew wrote:
Another poor job of reporting for the PTelegram. Until you get all the facts, don't report on it. What was the quantity? Street Value? Why was the perp being evicted? Failure to pay rent? Drug Dealing? Jeesh, I guess it takes a while for the writers in India to get all the facts.. I am getting tired of the LAZY PRESS TELEGRAM,
Tracy's reporting, by my personal estimation, pretty much sucks arond 75% of the time. Unions promote mediocrity.

Since: May 10

Long Beach, CA

#8 Jun 18, 2010
pot dealing 101:
SELL the pot.
pay the rent.
keeps the sd from snooping around...

Since: May 13

Bangladesh

#10 May 24, 2013
Hello,
Thanks for your Post. I have also such kinds of service. We Have also service Houston In Eviction
" No Pay No Stay Provides Services For Eviction Process, Eviction Service, Eviction Service Houston Texas,
Vacate Notices, File For Eviction, Property Management, Sell Your Property And More."

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Drugs Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News $3K of Ice found in vehicle (Apr '11) 1 hr Yes your right 12
News Band director to defend job after arrest (Feb '11) 1 hr RMR 219
News Hopewell man to serve 30 years in prison for dr... (Mar '10) 2 hr AkW 59
News Woman allegedly assaulted officer in La Porte d... 7 hr Heavy Fed 23
News Women increasingly using meth to lose weight, p... (Feb '08) 9 hr Woof 10
News Police log (May '12) 10 hr GenPatton 7
News Senate investigation finds 'systemic' failures ... 11 hr RustyS 1
More from around the web