Ex-probation officer gets probation f...

Ex-probation officer gets probation for hauling marijuana in state-issued vehicle

There are 9 comments on the Alamogordo Daily News story from Apr 3, 2013, titled Ex-probation officer gets probation for hauling marijuana in state-issued vehicle. In it, Alamogordo Daily News reports that:

Saul Velasco, a former juvenile probation officer, is pictured giving a presentation about consequences of one's actions and making the wrong decisions to freshmen students at Alamogordo High School last year.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Alamogordo Daily News.

Really

Mescalero, NM

#1 Apr 7, 2013
Unbelievable.
Agent

Alamogordo, NM

#2 Apr 7, 2013
So much for arresting anybody at the checkpoint..
Eskimo Swimming

Alamogordo, NM

#3 Apr 7, 2013
Continues the County standard of Hug-A-Thug. Give them probation instead of jail time.
WTF

Alamogordo, NM

#4 Apr 7, 2013
Eskimo Swimming wrote:
Continues the County standard of Hug-A-Thug. Give them probation instead of jail time.
It's not who you know, but who you blow!!!!
CARB

Alamogordo, NM

#5 Apr 8, 2013
WTF wrote:
<quoted text>
It's not who you know, but who you blow!!!!
Just ask Barb..
BAROL

Alamogordo, NM

#6 Apr 8, 2013
CARB wrote:
<quoted text>Just ask Barb..
Ask Carol, she knows and blows
CARB

Alamogordo, NM

#7 Apr 8, 2013
BAROL wrote:
<quoted text>
Ask Carol, she knows and blows
Barb can blow you and smoke a bong at the same time. She has incredible ho talent..
tiger sports

United States

#8 Apr 9, 2013
What a joke. Should have made an example out of this cocky shit pile. Once I got a dwi and had a year probation. I think his crime was worth a little more than double my punishment.
Heisenturd

Alamogordo, NM

#11 Apr 9, 2013
Maybe wrote:
The mexicans, and the apefricans get held to a lower standard than the gringos in america now?, that this sort of behavior is in their nature, and let's all blame the system for making them what they are.
Let's not blame them, and let's al feel sorry for them, "they know not what they do".
Yeah right
Maybe Heisenburg you are just a racist because the minorities used to bitch slap you and take your lunch money all the time you little coward of a punk..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Drugs Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Cannabis oil for kids: Michigan family fighting... 3 hr pot 1
News Police: Woman did 'topless handstand' 7 hr Not Surprised 1
News Human-trafficking case against East Bay rapper ... 11 hr Hostis Publicus 1
News Opioids and overdoses: 4 things to know 11 hr Hostis Publicus 1
News Police agencies work together to nab coke dealers 18 hr Common Sense 1
News Pair nabbed on drug charges in LaPorte 21 hr Heavy Fed 5
News 33 charged in Johnstown heroin investigation 23 hr Lieutenant Kendrick 1
More from around the web