Feds accuse 10 of regional pot, cocai...

Feds accuse 10 of regional pot, cocaine sale conspiracy

There are 112 comments on the Times Post story from Dec 7, 2012, titled Feds accuse 10 of regional pot, cocaine sale conspiracy. In it, Times Post reports that:

Ten people, most from northeast Mississippi, stand accused in a conspiracy to sell cocaine and marijuana in the region.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Times Post.

o lawd

Duluth, GA

#21 Jan 3, 2013
your nitemare wrote:
damn if you talk about the real drg dealers, selling to any one that drives to his front door(Marty Lamert) you should not sell to those low lifes down the road they will get you every time just like when you was dealing with the nold man down the road remember he got busted,then the feds got you, damn carma
Does anyone else smell a shotgun in the room? Js..
o lawd

Duluth, GA

#22 Jan 3, 2013
*snitch*
really

Duluth, GA

#23 Jan 4, 2013
your nitemare wrote:
might be poor but im not in jal like your brother marty lambert, my reputation is safe, im not selling drugs and im doing drugs thats way marty is so pissed

really!!!
You idiot!!! I am not related to him!!! So get your info before you run off at the mouth.
your nitemare

Romeoville, IL

#24 Jan 4, 2013
damn a shot gun better watch what your saying must be his right hand man ,you know alot,or has your supply been cut off. i just hope that you are one of the people going to the house to pick your shit cause it will not be long before they come for you, plate #s
are being looked over and how many times they have been there, you just keep on talking to me
anon

Tupelo, MS

#25 Jan 4, 2013
your nitemare wrote:
I'll be in court
Good for you as it is your civic duty. But also you should not be discussing the the case before court.
your nitemare

Romeoville, IL

#26 Jan 6, 2013
just waiting for the next round to be picked up,everyone is talking they don't like sitting.to bad carma bites that ass
your nitemare

Romeoville, IL

#27 Jan 6, 2013
just waiting
anon

Tupelo, MS

#28 Jan 6, 2013
There is only cause and effect not karma.
your nitemare

Romeoville, IL

#29 Jan 6, 2013
i hear your next,betteret rid of your stuff watching you real close
anon

Tupelo, MS

#30 Jan 7, 2013
your nitemare wrote:
i hear your next,betteret rid of your stuff watching you real close
I do not need to get artificially high I have life and my books.
your nitemare

Romeoville, IL

#31 Jan 7, 2013
then why are you being an ass, if your not involved
o lawd

Duluth, GA

#32 Jan 7, 2013
your nitemare wrote:
damn a shot gun better watch what your saying must be his right hand man ,you know alot,or has your supply been cut off. i just hope that you are one of the people going to the house to pick your shit cause it will not be long before they come for you, plate #s
are being looked over and how many times they have been there, you just keep on talking to me
Lmao!! That's the most ridiculous statement I've ever read on here!! Haha! I corrected myself.. I meant snitch.. not shotgun.. and u just confirmed my assumptions.. and as far as "picking up my shit"? Wth does that even mean?!! U sir, are a moron.. and a snitch.. have a nice day :)
anon

Tupelo, MS

#33 Jan 8, 2013
your nitemare wrote:
then why are you being an ass, if your not involved
It is every citizen's duty and responsibility to be involved.
your nitmare

Romeoville, IL

#34 Jan 14, 2013
well tell me why is marty at his mothers house,cause his mom is selling now ,they should have checked her house too, hell he is still selling, guess he needs the money now
your nitmare

Romeoville, IL

#35 Jan 14, 2013
o lawd wrote:
<quoted text>
Lmao!! That's the most ridiculous statement I've ever read on here!! Haha! I corrected myself.. I meant snitch.. not shotgun.. and u just confirmed my assumptions.. and as far as "picking up my shit"? Wth does that even mean?!! U sir, are a moron.. and a snitch.. have a nice day :)
we know what you meant,your still an ass,and you must think by calling someone a moron means something just wait i'll see you one of these days i'll let you call me that to my face, you better brng your shot gun
o lawd

United States

#36 Jan 14, 2013
your nitmare wrote:
<quoted text>we know what you meant,your still an ass,and you must think by calling someone a moron means something just wait i'll see you one of these days i'll let you call me that to my face, you better brng your shot gun
K.. but being as neither of us are using real names, we might see each other on a daily basis lol isn't that the whole point of this website anyway? But just in case, ill go around for the next few days calling everyone I see a moron.. just to be sure I get the right one lol snitch
nite mare

Romeoville, IL

#37 Jan 15, 2013
o lawd wrote:
<quoted text>
K.. but being as neither of us are using real names, we might see each other on a daily basis lol isn't that the whole point of this website anyway? But just in case, ill go around for the next few days calling everyone I see a moron.. just to be sure I get the right one lol snitch
you will get knock out from most of those that you call moron what a jack ass
anon

Tupelo, MS

#38 Jan 16, 2013
your nitmare wrote:
well tell me why is marty at his mothers house,cause his mom is selling now ,they should have checked her house too, hell he is still selling, guess he needs the money now
Report it to the police.
nite mare

Romeoville, IL

#39 Jan 16, 2013
damn guess you must have called someone a moran you have nothing to say or someone knocked you the f--- out
nite mare

Romeoville, IL

#40 Jan 16, 2013
anon wrote:
<quoted text>
Report it to the police.
his brother is in with the police

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Drugs Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Following too close results in arrest of two fo... 36 min Roach 7
News Oregon lawmakers vote to help gay veterans, str... 51 min WasteWater 9
News Officers aim to curb DUIs during holiday weekend 52 min Duh 9
News Damian Marley Admits to Smoking Weed (Mar '06) 2 hr clarkson 140
Pure Ephedrine hcl. White Cross+.Buy Online Fas... (Mar '10) 9 hr cindy 13
News McCrary Indicted for Failing to Register 10 hr ToCatchAkiller 97
News Heroin bust nabs city man 20 hr Clickboom 4
More from around the web