Nearly two dozen people arrested in Hardin County drug sweep

Mar 29, 2012 Full story: WDRB-TV Louisville 37

ELIZABETHTOWN, Ky. -- Police in Hardin County have announced the arrest of nearly two dozen and have issued an arrest warrant for eight other people.

Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Hmmmm

Washington, DC

#1 Mar 29, 2012
They all got snitched on by the same person. Guess who? She's in jail also but I bet she makes an appearance soon!!! Lol
mmhmmm

Manchester, KY

#2 Mar 29, 2012
who all got popped?
REALLY

Fort Worth, TX

#3 Mar 30, 2012
Hmmmm wrote:
They all got snitched on by the same person. Guess who? She's in jail also but I bet she makes an appearance soon!!! Lol
Really? Who is she? Really need to know!!!
thatoneguy

Elizabethtown, KY

#4 Mar 30, 2012
funny the ones calling her a snitch are other people that will soon be in jail too! worthless low lifes.
blah

Elizabethtown, KY

#5 Mar 31, 2012
Sad day. Wish some would have resisted and been shot. Too bad they will continue to be a drag on society
Lollol

Washington, DC

#6 Apr 1, 2012
Im calling her the snitch and I won't ever be in jail. I do other things like work a full time job and go to college. I don't do drugs.
dont give a f

Mammoth Cave, KY

#7 Apr 3, 2012
She got my people locked up and me soon. Yeah, she gone get dealt wit.
thatoneguy

Elizabethtown, KY

#8 Apr 4, 2012
dont give a f wrote:
She got my people locked up and me soon. Yeah, she gone get dealt wit.
well you sounds like great member of this city. lowlife POS
Well

Stafford, VA

#9 Apr 4, 2012
Who
wow

El Monte, CA

#10 Apr 4, 2012
Who snitched?
Hmmmm wrote:
the road runner beetch

Brandenburg, KY

#11 Apr 4, 2012
wow wrote:
Who snitched?<quoted text>
the snitch is thatoneguy who posts on here talking bs about every body. he's the snitch
thatoneguy

Elizabethtown, KY

#12 Apr 4, 2012
ur damn right i am. if i find out ill bust ya out and ill feel great bout it. STFU
ugh

Nashville, TN

#13 Apr 4, 2012
Hmmmm wrote:
not true. i knw three others that were in on that. for sure, ive talked to my peoples and theyve seen their names signed on indictment papers... and two fo them are on topix trying to blame it on someone else lol.
ugh

Nashville, TN

#14 Apr 4, 2012
wow wrote:
Who snitched?<quoted text>
brady and a couple other dope heads
ugh

Nashville, TN

#15 Apr 4, 2012
REALLY wrote:
<quoted text> Really? Who is she? Really need to know!!!
theyre talking about bowman i think
Innocent

Columbia, KY

#16 Apr 4, 2012
Ok well after reading all the comments this upsets me, I was one of these who went to jail! And I am here to tell you and will swear on the bible to it, I have never done or sold a drug in my life and I was charged with trafficking cocaine! Never once have I touched cocaine! I have two children who are my life and my number one priority!I have never done anything to jepoardize my kids ever since the day they were born! So for all of you that wanna say rot in jail thats not fair for the ones that are inocent! Now the ones that had the meth lab and everything I believe should be locked up because they are a threat to society! But the ones who are inocent don't deserve this at all! My children don't deserve to be depressed and upset over accusations that are not true! My child had broken her leg while I was in jail for false charges, how sad is that that I could not be there to hold her hand during surgery??? When I am inocent!!!!
really

Greensburg, KY

#17 Apr 5, 2012
Innocent wrote:
Ok well after reading all the comments this upsets me, I was one of these who went to jail! And I am here to tell you and will swear on the bible to it, I have never done or sold a drug in my life and I was charged with trafficking cocaine! Never once have I touched cocaine! I have two children who are my life and my number one priority!I have never done anything to jepoardize my kids ever since the day they were born! So for all of you that wanna say rot in jail thats not fair for the ones that are inocent! Now the ones that had the meth lab and everything I believe should be locked up because they are a threat to society! But the ones who are inocent don't deserve this at all! My children don't deserve to be depressed and upset over accusations that are not true! My child had broken her leg while I was in jail for false charges, how sad is that that I could not be there to hold her hand during surgery??? When I am inocent!!!!
How'd they have an indictment for you, if you were innocent?
its a shame

Nashville, TN

#18 Apr 5, 2012
really wrote:
<quoted text>
i know more than one person they did that to. look three or four people got caught with pills meth weed and paraphanaila, they were on probation so they were looking at time. they spouted out every name they could think of, guilty or not, to the police. about 50 people got raided and about 25 went to jail. severeal were let out bc the only evidence they had was hearsay from the CI's. so they had indictments for people who werent actually guilty just because some idiots got caught and decided to tell on everyone guilty or not. its a shame that all the cops are going on now is hearsay. they did have proof on several people but also on several people they had nothing but words, from drug addicts at that. its a shame.
Innocent

Washington, DC

#19 Apr 5, 2012
really wrote:
<quoted text>
I have not been indicted yet!!! It's only went to preliminary court
Innocent

Washington, DC

#20 Apr 5, 2012
It's so sad when your innocent and have to take away from your kids mouths to pay an attorney to prove your innocence! Now I do know that someone named Brady had something to do with this because he lived in my neighborhood, his kids used to play with my kids but why he put an innocent person in jail is bullcrap!!! The funny thing is isn't he incarcerated now??

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Drugs Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Middletown Police Handcuff 10-Year Old Girl Dur... 5 min I call cops Pigs 1
Milford police dog finds man with $33,000 in ma... 11 min American Gentlema... 1
Police: Search warrant on Utica apartment yield... 3 hr 50 Inch Waisted U... 2
Union Township man jailed for possession of 174... (May '14) 3 hr Phoneybaloney 2
Former Pittsfield city councilor could take ple... 5 hr Praxis33 2
Nine arrested in unrelated drug investigations 5 hr GetALife 2
Police arrest seven people on drug charges at F... 6 hr tony 1
More from around the web