Firearms found, couple arrested

Firearms found, couple arrested

There are 54 comments on the Lake County Record-Bee story from Oct 22, 2010, titled Firearms found, couple arrested. In it, Lake County Record-Bee reports that:

A Clearlake man arrested earlier this week for alleged sales of cocaine was arrested again on firearm charges Thursday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Lake County Record-Bee.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Count of Clearlake

Berkeley, CA

#50 Mar 9, 2011
I have a feeling....

Every person for themselves to take care of themselves. These druggie FLATLINERS are very obvious specticles on the road offering to the community a sense of selfish hopelessness.

What do you do? Really now! What do you do?
Are you in construction?
Inherited a million dollars?
Have a Retail business?

How do you benefit the the collective Clearlake community?

And I digress...Every person for themselves when it comes to Drug lords in the hood on the streets because obviously it is the wild wild west out here.

Go to jail...do not pass GO and do not collect 200 dollars.
Do the crime pay the time.

Vote for me this next city election.
Shame

Clearlake, CA

#51 Mar 9, 2011
This County is going down the toilet.
We have a petty, impotent BOS who are watching the swirling motion with one hand on their privates, and the other firmly holding hands with the environmental crazy people.
K-Dude

United States

#52 Mar 9, 2011
Shame wrote:
This County is going down the toilet.
We have a petty, impotent BOS who are watching the swirling motion with one hand on their privates, and the other firmly holding hands with the environmental crazy people.
Do us a big favor and move to Oakland Richmond or even gangbang city of santa rosa! Lake County is not as bad as people like you make it sound. LEAVE!
shame

Clearlake, CA

#53 Mar 10, 2011
K-Dude wrote:
<quoted text>
Do us a big favor and move to Oakland Richmond or even gangbang city of santa rosa! Lake County is not as bad as people like you make it sound. LEAVE!
Kiss my arse, fool.
Btw, your school district is broke.
More turds for the swirling toilet.
K-Dude

United States

#54 Mar 10, 2011
shame wrote:
<quoted text>
Kiss my arse, fool.
Btw, your school district is broke.
More turds for the swirling toilet.
What school district isn't? Speaking of school, shouldn't you be in school little man? Leave your mommy basement or you will miss your bus! You know, the short little yellow one.
Shame

Clearlake, CA

#55 Mar 10, 2011
K-Dude wrote:
<quoted text>
What school district isn't? Speaking of school, shouldn't you be in school little man? Leave your mommy basement or you will miss your bus! You know, the short little yellow one.
"Adding to the district's troubles is that it recently was placed in “qualified” status, meaning that its budget is not in balance and that it is now receiving assistance and oversight from the Lake County Office of Education"

Your district is bankrupt, and all the while you sit around with your hand on YOUR privates as well. What a man!!!!!!

Perhaps you should now brag about your $150k per year government jobs. Bloodsucking leach is all you are.
K-Dude

United States

#56 Mar 10, 2011
Shame wrote:
<quoted text>
"Adding to the district's troubles is that it recently was placed in “qualified” status, meaning that its budget is not in balance and that it is now receiving assistance and oversight from the Lake County Office of Education"
Your district is bankrupt, and all the while you sit around with your hand on YOUR privates as well. What a man!!!!!!
Perhaps you should now brag about your $150k per year government jobs. Bloodsucking leach is all you are.
WTF neither the wife nor I work for government!!!!! Never been on welfare and we want nothing for free. Fact is we are more conservative than liberal. My kids went to private school and we live in Lakeport! Whats it like to hate where you live? To hate your government/country? And to hate your neighbors?? What a miserable man/life you have!! BTW little man, you got something about hands on private parts. You sure do mention it allot!! Get help with that and take your meds.
Shame

Clearlake, CA

#57 Mar 11, 2011
K-Dude wrote:
<quoted text>
WTF neither the wife nor I work for government!!!!! Never been on welfare and we want nothing for free. Fact is we are more conservative than liberal. My kids went to private school and we live in Lakeport! Whats it like to hate where you live? To hate your government/country? And to hate your neighbors?? What a miserable man/life you have!! BTW little man, you got something about hands on private parts. You sure do mention it allot!! Get help with that and take your meds.
No hate, just fact you moron.
Pull your head out long enough to take a good look around at what is happening to other PEOPLE.
Enviro-idiot.
poppy

Oswego, IL

#58 Mar 11, 2011
Don't hate on the player hate the game.
Provocateur

Petersburg, IL

#59 Mar 11, 2011
Dude: You're better than this. Guns found people arrested, get on with it.
soup

United States

#61 Mar 30, 2011
innocent till guilty... there are roving operatives that approach a gob target to inform said target that ... " when i do jury duty, i just vote guilty, i figure if anyone made it that far, They're Guilty!"
Mentioning Rod Mitchell doeznt make mistakes like that.
SJmetoo

United States

#62 Mar 30, 2011
Poop ... ive been shown guns by the authorized bullys.
Bitch

Clearlake, CA

#63 Sep 21, 2014
really wrote:
<quoted text> so regardless of religion, race or creed, you will stand on behalf of a felonious drug dealer. no matter the crime or victimization it caused others? is al and jesse gonna show up? who do i contact to report how i've been mistreated by the african-american community in lake county? are you really gonna play that card? do you support this kind of activity if a latino, asian, eskimo, european / anglo-saxon, aborigine, druid, mayan, celt, polynesian or scandinavian commits such a heinous endeavor? this wasnt the time to step in and say that. will give benefit of the doubt and believe that an organization as well established and organized as the naacp would not make such a frivoulous comment. i hope thats the case. i want to think this was a fool wielding a keyboard for both our sakes. anyone who would support this person would be looked down upon by those that desire peace and harmony to co-exist with us,......the human race
Your a horrible person, it's people like you that take fathers away from their family's and then still sleep at night you make me sick, and no one loves you.
ed guilituddy

Clearlake, CA

#64 Sep 27, 2014
Bitch wrote:
<quoted text>
Your a horrible person, it's people like you that take fathers away from their family's and then still sleep at night you make me sick, and no one loves you.
you shude muv to gangbang land with the monkeys and live our butifull county...lol...they got more bannannas anyway...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Drugs Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Methadone-clinic plan assailed (Oct '06) 36 min Intelligent 9
News Parke County deputies stop to check on disabled... 3 hr Skag 1
News Following too close results in arrest of two fo... 5 hr Caleb 5
News Shooting Leads Police To Drug House 10 hr Warden johnson 1
News Growing the new modern medicine 14 hr Jtn 4
News More arrests at ComFest, but police say vibe wa... (Jun '10) Tue Pope Che Reagan C... 79
News Kirsten Powers: Unjust ICE deportation leaves c... Tue sandy1 2
More from around the web