Firearms found, couple arrested

Full story: Lake County Record-Bee

A Clearlake man arrested earlier this week for alleged sales of cocaine was arrested again on firearm charges Thursday.

Comments (Page 2)

Showing posts 21 - 40 of52
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Clearlake

Clearlake, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 23, 2010

And Dustin is daily at jerrys place of buisness. I saw him there last wednesady. Guess she halps with his bail. Or was he there to resupply?? As for the NAACP , as always playing the race card. Hell he must be innocent he is colored. How long will the citizens of Clearlake have to put up with drug dealing skum such as he is??????
Ya sure

Clearlake Oaks, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 23, 2010

Judged:

Philip Murphy wrote:
<quoted text>
ANOTHER coward making libelous attacks from a safe distance, and BTW, the DEA is staffed by people who couldn't get jobs as screeners at the TSA, where they take mall cop rejects.
Ah, another satisfied customer? We know who you support, but oh, that's right, you don't even vote in the City of Clearlake. You live at a "safe distance" in Finley. Do us a favor and butt out. Your sierra club shills joey and jeri will lose big time.
feddupp

Fort Dodge, IA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 23, 2010

Philip Murphy wrote:
<quoted text>
BTW, the DEA is staffed by people who couldn't get jobs as screeners at the TSA, where they take mall cop rejects.
Your slipping there dude or dudette! Are you sure your not marylin?
So critical

Hayward, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 23, 2010

Clearlake Resident wrote:
If she couldn't raise her son any better than this then why should we believe she could run our City..
I won't be voting for her.
Be careful when you spit in the wind. It could come back in your face.
Residence

Clearlake, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 23, 2010

Lets see , unemployed , driving an $85,000 Mercedes , posting abit over $ 35,000 cash bond. Poor minsunderstood dude. he must have won big at Twin Pines lol. And as usual the naacp is playing the good old race card If this is what jerri's son is,do we want her on the city council??
So critical

Hayward, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 23, 2010

Clearlake wrote:
And Dustin is daily at jerrys place of buisness. I saw him there last wednesady. Guess she halps with his bail. Or was he there to resupply?? As for the NAACP , as always playing the race card. Hell he must be innocent he is colored. How long will the citizens of Clearlake have to put up with drug dealing skum such as he is??????
You all are being duped by this imposter NAACP Lakeport. This is some racist posing to incite the less than stellar minds.
embarrassing

Clearlake, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 23, 2010

What a bunch of mis-information being spewed on this thread,.....instead of choosing to address the people and subject of the article ...most of you cowards have decided it would be more fun to denegrate a family that has suffered more than you will ever know, unless you have a loved one on "self destruct" that you have not been able to help. Embarrassing

To NAACP Lakeport and CARESFORCLEARLAK E
:(who is actually Clint (et all), and I don't know why he has decided to start hiding)

The title of this topix is
Firearms found, couple arrested

Now since I know you are all for people being able to carry guns, why haven't you come out supporting this woman?

Why are you trying to change the subject?
If you want to talk about something else, start a new threat / conversation.
lucerne beyatch

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 23, 2010

Everyone knows what NAACP really stands for.
pink

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 24, 2010

NAACP LAKEPORT wrote:
Action is being taken in support of the Racial Profiling victim Dustin Lee Wilson.
We believe Mr. Wilson has been mistreated by the White community of lake county. Our organization stands for the fundamental human rights of African Americans wherever they may live. Mr Wilson has the full support of the NAACP in the lifestyle he chooses without regard to laws created of bias by the white man to oppress people of color.
We are the NAACP. We support Dustin Lee Wilson and we will get a fair trial and prove he is innocent of the charges that have been made against him.
SURELY YOU JEST!
clearlake resident

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2010

Jeri is running for city council, not Dustin. Everybody has a past, but weshouldnt be talking about the past, its about the future. Jeri has ran a successful buisness, her building happens to be one of the nicest in all of clearlake! She's done wonderful things for this community. Ask yourself what you have done for clearlake? I'm voting for Jeri because I believe she will make a change for the better. That's what the campaign is truly about.
clearlake resident

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2010

Residence wrote:
Lets see , unemployed , driving an $85,000 Mercedes , posting abit over $ 35,000 cash bond. Poor minsunderstood dude. he must have won big at Twin Pines lol. And as usual the naacp is playing the good old race card If this is what jerri's son is,do we want her on the city council??
$85,000 mercedes? Where u there when he purchased it? Possibly he bought it used for a lot less then 85 grand, maybe his girlfriends parents bought it, maybe he won the money at twin pines... hey maybe in vegas. Or maybe he bought it with drug money? My point is you don't know! Let me guess while we are guessing here, let me guess...your mad u don't and won't ever be able to drive a mercedes. And if this is what jeri's son is do we want her on city council? Give me a break! Clearlake will never change with mindless people like you. Look at danielle steele, micheal douglas, the list goes on...successful, prominent people who have children with drug problems? Are they bad people too, I suppose you are blind to many things. I'm sorry for you!
Terry

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2010

NAACP LAKEPORT wrote:
Action is being taken in support of the Racial Profiling victim Dustin Lee Wilson.
We believe Mr. Wilson has been mistreated by the White community of lake county. Our organization stands for the fundamental human rights of African Americans wherever they may live. Mr Wilson has the full support of the NAACP in the lifestyle he chooses without regard to laws created of bias by the white man to oppress people of color.
We are the NAACP. We support Dustin Lee Wilson and we will get a fair trial and prove he is innocent of the charges that have been made against him.
You are a LIAR to mofo
Edward

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2010

Marilyn wrote:
Dustin hasnt lived upstairs at moms house since 1999-2000. Hes lived outside the city limits for the last few years. This is the first we have heard of Dustin using this address as his own. He did that without my moms permission. My mom has not had a real relationship with Dustin for a long time. She is not the one out there running drugs and in possession of a firearm. It was Dustin. He doenst work as a massage therapist either. Its funny how people use old information to try and slander my mother. She has put on Lower Lake High Schools sobergrad night for 2010, she was woman of the year for lake county 2005, but according to the posts she runs drugs out of her salon. Get a life, the people on here are afraid of the good changes my mother will help bring to this city and are trying to use Dustin as the scapegoat. Vote for Jeri or Clearlake will continue down this path. Clearlake made 33 million last year in tax revenue from this city and what has the city administration done with it?? Nothing except line their pockets with our hard earned money that is meant for improving Clearlake. The city has done nothing for years and it is time for accountability and change. Good luck MOM!! Your the greatest!!
Where did that 33 Million go ? and where did you find that out ? i want to know where the lotto money for the schools goes ? 33 million would pave a lot of roads oh yeah no complaints about the roads i dont see where they used 10 million somebody must have stole it wonder who ?
Mike b

Santa Monica, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2010

This same Guy burglarized my home two weeks after this I was in the hospital having heart suger

Biggest criminal in lake county mom and her drug gang
bakatyou

Fort Dodge, IA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2010

Good grief!
Mike b

Copperopolis, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2010

Dustin Wilson burglarized my home while I was in hospital

Since: Jan 10

Clearlake

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2011

Dustin Wilson is a coward. He is a drug addict/dealer. He is scum of the earth and in cahoots with the Clearlake Police Department as are many other drug dealers.
Provocateur

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2011

Judged:

OGclearlake wrote:
Dustin Wilson is a coward. He is a drug addict/dealer. He is scum of the earth and in cahoots with the Clearlake Police Department as are many other drug dealers.
You actually opened an account to say that?
mib3

Fort Dodge, IA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2011

Judged:

Provocateur wrote:
<quoted text>
And you are actually a loser.
no account necessary

Richardson, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2011

Provocateur wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't have to have an account to post here Provy!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 21 - 40 of52
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

18 Users are viewing the Drugs Forum right now

Search the Drugs Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Multiple arrests conducted in Kermi... 1 hr owner 2
Worcester police worry violence may follow medi... 3 hr william getmore 1
Help! How do I stop smoking pot? (Oct '12) 10 hr yom 75
Gilmore Street raid nets 9 arrests 10 hr Hook patrol 6
Medical use of drugs has value; recreational us... 11 hr Brown fingers and teeth 5
Gettysburg convict faces new sex charges (Mar '13) 13 hr Davenport 190
Crimean side-effect: Heroin addicts deprived of... 14 hr adonepleez 4
•••
•••
•••
•••