Firearms found, couple arrested

Full story: Lake County Record-Bee

A Clearlake man arrested earlier this week for alleged sales of cocaine was arrested again on firearm charges Thursday.
Comments
1 - 20 of 52 Comments Last updated Mar 30, 2011
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
sparetire

Oakland, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 22, 2010

The fact that he keeps managing to bail out doesn't make me think he's not a drug dealer.
twenty twenty

Hayward, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 22, 2010

well here we go again, lets get this straight, 1st our career resident drug dealer that drives cadillac escalades and $80k mercedes benz thats unemployed, does not pay taxes, poisons our community with his distribution of felon inducing toxins gets popped for selling an OUNCE of COCAINE to undercover narc officers then tries to bribe them and racks up $250K of free me money. astoundingly, he's 'bailed' out? he spends a mere 'day' in jail and is out tainting our streets again in no time. NOW in a pittance of 3 days our convicted felon manages to get ahold of a weapon with loaded mags while pimpin his illicitly purchased benz and has now to hurriedly 'pay off' his 'bail' debt by scoopin up 2 LBS of MARIJUANA to make another 'run' to pay off his 'bondsman's' obligation. meanwhile his momma is a candidate for city council and family is crying on his behalf. NOW and NOW he's out AGAIN! after posting more bail! this is ludicrous and preposterous! this maggot needs to be put away! our justice system is broke , plain and simple. i hope i'm wrong but releasing this trash again is absurd! dont care who you are, there's no excuse! society's villian, bad guy, public wretch, whatever. toss him into a deep dark hole. its exasperating to think my tax dollars will feed this festrering wart. justice, PLEASE!!!!!! anyone who objects is a loser also. feed him to the lions.......
NAACP LAKEPORT

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 23, 2010

Action is being taken in support of the Racial Profiling victim Dustin Lee Wilson.
We believe Mr. Wilson has been mistreated by the White community of lake county. Our organization stands for the fundamental human rights of African Americans wherever they may live. Mr Wilson has the full support of the NAACP in the lifestyle he chooses without regard to laws created of bias by the white man to oppress people of color.
We are the NAACP. We support Dustin Lee Wilson and we will get a fair trial and prove he is innocent of the charges that have been made against him.
NAACP

Davis, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 23, 2010

really

Hayward, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 23, 2010

NAACP LAKEPORT wrote:
Action is being taken in support of the Racial Profiling victim Dustin Lee Wilson.
We believe Mr. Wilson has been mistreated by the White community of lake county. Our organization stands for the fundamental human rights of African Americans wherever they may live. Mr Wilson has the full support of the NAACP in the lifestyle he chooses without regard to laws created of bias by the white man to oppress people of color.
We are the NAACP. We support Dustin Lee Wilson and we will get a fair trial and prove he is innocent of the charges that have been made against him.
so regardless of religion, race or creed, you will stand on behalf of a felonious drug dealer. no matter the crime or victimization it caused others? is al and jesse gonna show up? who do i contact to report how i've been mistreated by the african-american community in lake county? are you really gonna play that card? do you support this kind of activity if a latino, asian, eskimo, european / anglo-saxon, aborigine, druid, mayan, celt, polynesian or scandinavian commits such a heinous endeavor? this wasnt the time to step in and say that. will give benefit of the doubt and believe that an organization as well established and organized as the naacp would not make such a frivoulous comment. i hope thats the case. i want to think this was a fool wielding a keyboard for both our sakes. anyone who would support this person would be looked down upon by those that desire peace and harmony to co-exist with us,......the human race
NAACP LAKEPORT

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 23, 2010

really wrote:
<quoted text> so regardless of religion, race or creed, you will stand on behalf of a felonious drug dealer. no matter the crime or victimization it caused others? is al and jesse gonna show up? who do i contact to report how i've been mistreated by the african-american community in lake county? are you really gonna play that card? do you support this kind of activity if a latino, asian, eskimo, european / anglo-saxon, aborigine, druid, mayan, celt, polynesian or scandinavian commits such a heinous endeavor? this wasnt the time to step in and say that. will give benefit of the doubt and believe that an organization as well established and organized as the naacp would not make such a frivoulous comment. i hope thats the case. i want to think this was a fool wielding a keyboard for both our sakes. anyone who would support this person would be looked down upon by those that desire peace and harmony to co-exist with us,......the human race
We the NAACP has been successful in the dismissal of many racist criminal charges and lake county is no exception. We see all people of color as innocent until proven guilty in spite of the racial profiling that targets African American people in lake county.
We have been successful in reducing the prison sentences for many People of African descent who have committed diverse crimes including rape, drug use/sales and murder. We are committed to restoring fairness and transparency to lake county.
SurfHumorist

Fort Dodge, IA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 23, 2010

NAACP LAKEPORT wrote:
<quoted text> We see all people of color as innocent until proven guilty
Now that is a humorous post! If i'm not mistaken "innocent until proven guilty" is the way the law works.
What did I miss?
christy

Chesterfield, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 23, 2010

if my brother does come to my moms house it because hes spending time with his son. my parents are both hard workers. my dad is retired no one is on diability.my parent have work very hard for what they have
thewiz88

Clearlake, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 23, 2010

I just don't seem to get it, this guy was busted for "alleged" sale of cocaine, then just a bit later was caught with over 2 pounds of Illegal marijuana and a gun with loaded clips and was able to get bailed out yet again?? seems the message there is crime does pay, Such a shame
madman

Hayward, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 23, 2010

excuse me why is this bonehead out on bail ANYWAY, HE IS A CONVICTED EX CON IN POSESSION OF DRUGS AND FIREARMS AND CAN POST BAIL OF HOW MUCH CMON
Marilyn

Lucerne, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 23, 2010

Dustin hasnt lived upstairs at moms house since 1999-2000. Hes lived outside the city limits for the last few years. This is the first we have heard of Dustin using this address as his own. He did that without my moms permission. My mom has not had a real relationship with Dustin for a long time. She is not the one out there running drugs and in possession of a firearm. It was Dustin. He doenst work as a massage therapist either. Its funny how people use old information to try and slander my mother. She has put on Lower Lake High Schools sobergrad night for 2010, she was woman of the year for lake county 2005, but according to the posts she runs drugs out of her salon. Get a life, the people on here are afraid of the good changes my mother will help bring to this city and are trying to use Dustin as the scapegoat. Vote for Jeri or Clearlake will continue down this path. Clearlake made 33 million last year in tax revenue from this city and what has the city administration done with it?? Nothing except line their pockets with our hard earned money that is meant for improving Clearlake. The city has done nothing for years and it is time for accountability and change. Good luck MOM!! Your the greatest!!
Marilyn

Lucerne, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 23, 2010

let me clear up one thing, we are not in support of Dustins actions. we have never been in support of his actions and we will never be in support of his actions. Dustin is a grown man and if found guilty needs to serve his time for his crimes. just like everyone else who does the same.
pink

Santa Clara, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 23, 2010

What a joke NAACP. Enough is enough. Wake up. He was caught red handed. Please. I don't care what color he is, he is not wanted in our community. Throw the scum in prison for a long time.
pathetic

Hayward, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 23, 2010

christy wrote:
if my brother does come to my moms house it because hes spending time with his son. my parents are both hard workers. my dad is retired no one is on diability.my parent have work very hard for what they have
if dustin was related to me i wouldnt admit it. you're standing up for this repeat offender? my family wouldnt be defending him, they'd be shamed by his criminal behavior. he does not work, you said he visits his son, why does'nt he raise his own kid? does he pay child support? pay taxes? pay rent? bust his butt going to work everyday? drives mercedes sl55? still you support this convict? sounds like someone benefitting from the untaxed activity. your as narrow minded as the racist organization thats standing by him just for the fact he's an 'oppressed' black man. not for the multitude of felonies he's been convicted of for YEARS and YEARS! you're just as much a criminal to support this convict. flush him, imagine adding up all the court costs he generated, and he's still free! bet he's singin like a canary. soon someone else will probably take care of him for us... give it up christy
concerned voter

Clearlake Oaks, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 23, 2010

This situation is very problematic for someone who wants to be in charge of the CLPD.
There is no way I can support Jeri for City Council when she has connections to something like this.
The right thing to do would be for her to withdraw her name from consideration. Better for the City, and more time to take care of her family.
citizen

Hayward, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 23, 2010

i want to commend the record bee for their excellent coverage of our local news and would ask that they follow up on this story to see how justice plays out in the end. please keep us posted, the outcome will affect how citizens view our judicial system and the changes that have to be made by the taxpaying voters. thank you.
Clearlake Resident

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 23, 2010

If she couldn't raise her son any better than this then why should we believe she could run our City..
I won't be voting for her.
someone that knows

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 23, 2010

marilyn. so you are not denying that your mothers house was raided by DEA and several of HER plants were seized. additionally jerri was a hooker and if you saw her "carwash" you would see she is still in the game. her store front looked like tweaker central carwash. it was disgusting that she would put that type of girl in a bikini
Philip Murphy

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 23, 2010

someone that knows wrote:
marilyn. so you are not denying that your mothers house was raided by DEA and several of HER plants were seized. additionally jerri was a hooker and if you saw her "carwash" you would see she is still in the game. her store front looked like tweaker central carwash. it was disgusting that she would put that type of girl in a bikini
ANOTHER coward making libelous attacks from a safe distance, and BTW, the DEA is staffed by people who couldn't get jobs as screeners at the TSA, where they take mall cop rejects.
Philip Murphy

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 23, 2010

concerned voter wrote:
This situation is very problematic for someone who wants to be in charge of the CLPD.
There is no way I can support Jeri for City Council when she has connections to something like this.
The right thing to do would be for her to withdraw her name from consideration. Better for the City, and more time to take care of her family.
the only real solution to the city's problems is to sub-out policing to the LCSO, we have too much duplication here in school districts and LE, everybody wants their own little fiefdom to run and it's costing us BIG bucks that we don't have. Dump lakeport's PD too, another example of duplication we can't afford anymore.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••