Envoy says Venezuela open to better ties with U.S.

Jan 20, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Reuters

Venezuela's government is open to improving troubled ties with Washington and is considering a U.S. proposal for the return of anti-drug agents kicked out of the country eight years ago by President Hugo Chavez, a senior official said.

Comments
1 - 5 of 5 Comments Last updated Mar 3, 2013
Rambone

Duncanville, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Venezuela don't need better ties with the Great Satan
E60m5 e46m3

Prague, Czech Republic

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

Judged:

Seņor Chavez realized that Venezuelan heavy oil can only be refined i the States. What an idiot.....
edju

Saint Petersburg, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

Judged:

hambone: work on your grammer and your history-- youknow nothing. call up koo-koo john kerry for a dipstick mate. hasta la vista !
felix lopez

Venezuela

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2013

Judged:

E60m5 e46m3 wrote:
Seņor Chavez realized that Venezuelan heavy oil can only be refined i the States. What an idiot.....
LACK OF KNOW HOW.if you dont know anything about heavy oil,please dont talk.we being refining heavy oil for decades,and we have main oil refinery in U.S.A
Juan Carlos

Miami, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2013

Judged:

Rambone, What are you doing in Dallas? Why don't you go to Caracas to live to find out how living is there? Why are you still in the land of the Great Satan? You are like most communists that like to live in capitalist countries criticizing but like hell they'll move to those with communist regimes.
Remember communists in Russia fenced their people in to impede their scape. Capitalists fence their countries to keep off others who want by all means to come in... I wonder why?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Drugs Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Owner accused of selling drugs at party story (Oct '09) 46 min AJP 104
Canton man sent to prison on drug possession, p... 1 hr g 33
Three-month-old baby hospitalized with burns an... 2 hr Liberal forever 41
5 Arrested In Huntington Drug Raid 2 hr karma 7
Cedartown couple arrested twice in two days, hu... 3 hr Bulldawg Fan 2
Russian woman arrested in Vietnam for trafficki... 5 hr ahh 3
Senate Approves Patriot Act Renewal (Mar '06) 5 hr swedenforever 13
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••