Former prostitute, drug abuser hopes ...

Former prostitute, drug abuser hopes to shed light on Mercer Street problems

There are 125 comments on the Bluefield Daily Telegraph story from May 26, 2013, titled Former prostitute, drug abuser hopes to shed light on Mercer Street problems. In it, Bluefield Daily Telegraph reports that:

EDITOR'S NOTE: The following story comes from an interview with a reformed prostitute who used to work Mercer Street in Princeton.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Bluefield Daily Telegraph.

First Prev
of 7
Next Last
FATBACK

Chesapeake, OH

#1 May 26, 2013
FEED ME PROSTITUTES!
Fillmore Proudly Presents

Lerona, WV

#2 May 26, 2013
Okay, going from naming Jeff Meadows as a supplier of drugs and safe haven, to claiming to get $1000 from a lawyer as the first profits of a trick turned? Please, this story is sensationalism from someone you can TRUST, not. Please.
Fillmore Proudly Presents

Lerona, WV

#3 May 26, 2013
for someone who wants their identity protected, they sure are ratting out a lot of names!!!
Truth

Lerona, WV

#4 May 26, 2013
A complete work of fiction. If you are going to print a false story, at least make it believable.
momma bear

Princeton, WV

#5 May 26, 2013
The first thing I thought of is the time frame doesn't work. I knew Jeff and 19 years ago he was married and getting ready to have a baby. If she met him 20 years ago she couldn't have lived with him and traveled with him for years. And then she says she was living with Adrianna 20 years ago too, in 1993. just doesn't fit.
Catfish

Pearisburg, VA

#6 May 26, 2013
She was also know in Princeton as " The Milk Carton Girl".
Catfish

Pearisburg, VA

#7 May 26, 2013
It's complete bullshit that they protect her identity, but, allow her to slander and state other's names. Who ever published it should be fired.
FATBACK

Chesapeake, OH

#8 May 26, 2013
FEED ME CATFISH!
FATBACK

Chesapeake, OH

#10 May 26, 2013
FEED ME JEFF MEADOWS

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#11 May 26, 2013
momma bear wrote:
The first thing I thought of is the time frame doesn't work. I knew Jeff and 19 years ago he was married and getting ready to have a baby. If she met him 20 years ago she couldn't have lived with him and traveled with him for years. And then she says she was living with Adrianna 20 years ago too, in 1993. just doesn't fit.
If you knew jeff 20 years ago, its likely that you knew me. I lived with Adrianna very briefly in the von court building and stayed with Jeff off and on for years.

Location hidden

#12 May 26, 2013
really wrote:
Just saying Jeff meadows killed my daughter in 2003 not 2005 heidi name should have never been brought up
I am sorry that bringing your daughter's name up caused you any pain. I felt it was necessary to explain how dangerous it was for me out there.

Location hidden

#13 May 26, 2013
Catfish wrote:
It's complete bullshit that they protect her identity, but, allow her to slander and state other's names. Who ever published it should be fired.
Wow, were you there? This article was not meant to slander anyone that was mentioned. this article was meant to shed light on the lives of girls like me, and to show that girls like me can change.

Location hidden

#14 May 26, 2013
Truth wrote:
A complete work of fiction. If you are going to print a false story, at least make it believable.
Its entirely real. I am living it.
Big Joe

Chesapeake, OH

#15 May 26, 2013
FEED ME MILK

Location hidden

#16 May 26, 2013
Fillmore Proudly Presents wrote:
Okay, going from naming Jeff Meadows as a supplier of drugs and safe haven, to claiming to get $1000 from a lawyer as the first profits of a trick turned? Please, this story is sensationalism from someone you can TRUST, not. Please.
I can understand why such a story would seem unbelievable to someone who has not lived my life, but for those who have, I hope it brings them hope.
FATBACK

Chesapeake, OH

#17 May 26, 2013
STUPID! FEED ME BIG JOE!
FATBACK

Chesapeake, OH

#19 May 26, 2013
FEED ME ATTORNEY!

Location hidden

#20 May 26, 2013
really wrote:
<quoted text>
well as family i feel its necessary to contact an attorney to sue you for using her name without permission from her family... im sure i will have no problem finding your identity since you feel the need to hide yours while exposing everybody else's
ok good luck with that. However, im quite sure you will be disappointed. While I am sure that part of my story was a sensitive subject for you, and again, I apologize for that, the story was not meant to "slander" anyone.
Brashster is Back

Lerona, WV

#21 May 26, 2013
Don't feed the Ryback
FATBACK

Chesapeake, OH

#22 May 26, 2013
NO! FEED FATBACK!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Drugs Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 4 arrested in connection with Huntsville drug o... (Jun '15) 14 min Get yo life 6
News Five arrested on drug charges in Douglas (Apr '15) 5 hr Your name 12
News UPDATED: Fitchburg, Leominster residents among ... 10 hr Hero Chief 4
News Jackson County man booked on drug charges follo... 13 hr Ben 2
News Meth Lab Busted in Hardin County (Dec '10) 15 hr Boo 104
News District Court (Jul '10) 18 hr mefrombenningtonvt 7
News Louisville drug kingpin cuts deal, gets more le... (Aug '13) 23 hr Boss 8
More from around the web