Inmate Serving Time For Running Drug ...

Inmate Serving Time For Running Drug Ring From Prison Gets Busted Doing It Again

There are 23 comments on the Indiana's NewsCenter story from Mar 29, 2013, titled Inmate Serving Time For Running Drug Ring From Prison Gets Busted Doing It Again. In it, Indiana's NewsCenter reports that:

Federal prosecutors say Wesley "FeFe" Hammond, 42, used a contraband cellphone to operate a drug ring from his prison cell.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Indiana's NewsCenter.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Fanta-c

Crawfordsville, IN

#23 May 26, 2013
I send commissary to my boo weekly. He loves it. My dollar bills stuck together from my ass sweat from my dancing money. If his life sentence ever gets reduced we will have it going on. Again. Mason miss his daddy
Bob

Washington, IN

#24 May 26, 2013
scotty scott wrote:
<quoted text>
So a lady loses her son, asks for help, someone offers help and you cant help but leave a snide remark? Thats terre haute at its best buddy. Sounds like the world would be a better place if you would blow dry your hair while sitting in the bath tub
My remark was not for her it was for the conspiracy junkies. so go suck an exhaust pipe
internal

Mishawaka, IN

#25 Jun 8, 2013
Corruption families lurkin for more michigan city positions to accomodate the cocaine distribution and every business necesary to perpetuate theft by attorneys from clients in Michigan City, Indiana. More attorneys recruited to commit felonies for prosecutors office as too many prosecutors either are or have pending felonies in their closet. ANY PERSON HIRING AN ATTORNEY IN A SITUATION OF SUBSTANTIAL FUNDS YOU NEED TO FORCE THE ATTORNEY TO CARRY A FULL BOND FOR THE VALUE OF THE FUNDS HANDLED. ANY ERRORS IN DISCLOSING FINANCIAL INFORMATION SHOULD BE MET WITH IMMEDIATE FIRING AND LEGAL PROCEEDINGS TO RELEASE THE DOCUMENTS TO A NEW LAWYER NOT FROM THIS AREA. The attorneys will state I forgot to file, I forgot to enter this into the document but sign it noe and i will add it into the document. THIS IS FRAUD AND THE ATTORNEYS IN THE COURTHOUSE HAVE BEEN CAUGHT STEALING MILLIONS AND MILLIONS OF DOLLARS. None of the thefts could not have been successfull without cooperation from, prosecutors and judges who commit the crimes...banks involved, property records office...indiana department of revenue. local MCPD who has been caught and admitted to documents in police reports filing felony crimes against local judge and prosecuting attorney. The long time judge discovered to be heavily involved in cocaine distribution (common knowledge and particupation by all levels of law in Michigan City) and caught almost successfully illegally releasing (breaking out of prison..literally) a top local cocaine distributor 18 years before his prison term expired. Laundering 100k of funds to other public officials, attorneys, judges? directly thru Indiana State/county legal court programs. This was discovered by Indiana Supreme Court Investigation. In the end even though guilt was enough for at least 30 years in prison no actions were taken, no others involved reprimaded or even named. THAT IS HOW DEEP THE MEXICAN DRUG CARTEL/FREEMASON UNION IN INDIANA AND ACROSS THE COUNTRY IS. These are the real criminals and I have undying proof to incarcerate them. These people to this day are well and strong and a few of LaPorte Counties well to do families are heavily involved for decades. Dozens and dozens more are involved in laundering these funds thru various social groups very popular in LaPorte. These people are involved in other llocation in extortion, murder, kidnapping, organ harvesting and child/adult human trafficking. I can say by being targeted by these people they will have/try to kill everyone in your familiy. READ UP ON THE MEXICAN ZETA DRUG CARTEL, as multiple members are attorneys who daily visit the LaPorte County Courthouses. Multiple active attorneys in this area are forced to commit felonies and promised total protection from their acts. These attorneys have sought help to incarcerate these people but have found no willing help in Indiana...the repercussions of fighting these people is too dangerous. www.indianacorruption.com

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Drugs Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 3 arrests in Poplar Bluff 1 hr Reality bites 7
News Women increasingly using meth to lose weight, p... (Feb '08) 2 hr Hey FAT Pat 8
News Tom Maddox says the Alfred Wright case was solv... (Sep '14) 3 hr I know him 3
News Scientologist Tom Cruise Rants: Psychiatry 'Cri... (Jan '08) 4 hr Just William 409
News Woman allegedly assaulted officer in La Porte d... 5 hr red dawn 21
News $3K of Ice found in vehicle (Apr '11) 7 hr TheSnitchBitch 10
News Morehouse man facing drug charges after traffic... (Apr '15) 8 hr getinline 5
More from around the web