Inmate Serving Time For Running Drug Ring From Prison Gets Busted Doing It Again

Mar 29, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Indiana's NewsCenter

Federal prosecutors say Wesley "FeFe" Hammond, 42, used a contraband cellphone to operate a drug ring from his prison cell.

Comments
1 - 20 of 24 Comments Last updated Jun 8, 2013
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: Mar 13

Great Falls, MT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2013

In regards to The Indiana inmate running 2nd drug ring, my son recently died from a excessive amount of cocaine. He was in In federal prison. Just because it was in the state prison how do we know this was not in the federal also?
PhoneNButt

Terre Haute, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2013

Judged:

Karih wrote:
In regards to The Indiana inmate running 2nd drug ring, my son recently died from a excessive amount of cocaine. He was in In federal prison. Just because it was in the state prison how do we know this was not in the federal also?
What?
what

Terre Haute, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2013

the death penalty is warranted in this situation to all involved
Robert Boeninger

Mishawaka, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2013

Judged:

I was explained while long term distributor for local judge and prosecutor in M.C. and other judge in Joliet. The skinny is they by witness handle largecamounts of cocaine to key distributors to keep confidentiality because they are judges and prosecutors. I was explained while involuntarily delivering cocaind delivered by local state prosecutor to another attorney...whom may have never been an attorney but just distributing out of an attorneys office that was later defrauded by the same judge and attorney. .....is that they communicate for cartel distributors in Michigan City prison an Joliet prison, handle funds i witnessed and thru help of Building and zoning agents defrauded the states by the judge telling people to buy specific properties that would soon be wanted for goverment use highways off ramps ect. They would then buy the propertiescand the zoning cheif who i think is living in my home that i lost due to barry mcdonnell writing a fraudulant mortgage that I could not evict the non paying buyers. Anyways this guy was supposed to be able to change the zoning on these properties before the building commenced. By changing the zoning the local goverment gladly payed premium for the once less valuable property. kinda like insider trading. Anyways if anyone would like to see the fraudulant mortgage and the court letter submitted by Barry McDonnell explaining indeed the mortgage he helped draft and perform for the estate of Ethel Patricia Boeninger was invalid. Doing this while defending the buyer of the home which he performed on behalfof the estate...but not really. So proud of the profound corruption he even accepted the processing of a felony because he no one in the statecwill do anything. Now thats how the freemadons roll in Michigan City and our nation.
Robert Boeninger

Mishawaka, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2013

Judged:

Our fine courthouse state,county employees used aircraft to distribute between Indiana Michigan City and Illinois. I cn only state facts I know...I do not have to make upvstories. I submitted photos of thecaircraft to the FAA and their DEA investigators. The FBI stopped all investigation into my reports to turn in the judgecand prosecutor and many many more ElITE public legal figures.
Peace

Muncie, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2013

Judged:

Right on Robert, that how they all roll now days, its not who you know, its who you pay!
Robert Boeninger

Mishawaka, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2013

Judged:

They were the main supplier for the mexican nursery guy whats his name out their next to where the propane tanks used to be...forget his name.he died of a heart attack his gf went away to jail for the same What was his name. They recently put a new fence around the place a year ago at least. Their are still mexicans their and on the weekends the get very drunk, scream like idiots and shoot guns into the air. Their is a large infestation of Chagas in that area. Most likely from contaminated illegal items taken to the landscaping nursery... is tha Chavez is that the name. He was always the second drop for the attorney, the othercattorney on eastwood road with the sailboat in the yard. I hope that its not Roger Pecens boat, he died if unnatural causes about two months after announcing he was helping me turn in Kris and Berry as he was informed of their plans and repulsed by their lack of respect fpr their own family. Of course the very people he was helping me to turn in were who discovered his death. No state or federal agency will discuss his death or very significant motive for wanting him dead. Ended up these very people who batty and kris were distributing to was obtaining information on bank accounts of attorney Donald C Hamrin. The man in the office proported to be Donald but was 30 years or so younger. Resembles a person thar visits the franklin street lawyer group office almost daily. This eastwood road address is where all the money went BarE delivered to my brother.
Kari

Great Falls, MT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2013

Can someone tell me why the Federal USP in Terre Haute is so hush hush? My son passed away in January of this year from what they say was he had an excessive amount of cocaine in his system, but yet when I got a copy of the coroners report there were no street drugs in his system. I have looked a hundred different ways and it is like the prison is a saint, I find next to nothing. I have called many times and no one will call me back.
Robert Boeninger

Mishawaka, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2013

So it was alleged these questionable judge state prosecutor duo represented Donald C. Hamrin were accused of embezzling 10 million dollars from a very renown Jewish Relief fund from UBS Switzerland. Suprisingly like the Ethel P. Boeninger the controlling heir of the Hamrin estate was never presented a accounting for the estate as well as embezzlement of both estate and private documented assets recognized by the estate were also stolen from UBS Switzerland and all accounting refused to the heir. Apparently the office in Michigan City opened by Hamrin was for record storage and unbenounced to Attorney Hamrin they were accused of stealing information on his clients which were later robbed after his death. In approximately 2000 the FBI was informed and obtained all information but did nothing. Within a 8 year period at least three other victims of the corrupt duo notified the FBI which now in multiple ocassions refused to do anything. In 2004 another prosecutor in this group was legally liable for disbarment according to the Indiana Supreme Court Commission, they subsequently leaked documents stating Estate fraud committed by a present prosecutor. He was privatly reprimanded with a six month suspension and told to settle out of court and to write a check to the victim for whatever amount she asks...if you want to keep your license. Now is that interesting..........One Disciplinary agent damned the attorney and stated he should be disbarred but other parties in Michigan City influenced the situation be kept quiet as it would cast a bad impression on the other family member in a present political position. yeah they are freemasons
Robert Boeninger

Mishawaka, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2013

Judged:

I reccomend taping every phone conversation, it is not illegal or any personal meetings. You will discover in time that if you are uncovering wrong doing they will threaten you sooner or later. I had a prosecutor from MC contact a California judge when I was arrested on a 20 year old midermenor for 200 dollars. It had since been expunged but before I ended the problem the Michigan City attrney I was tryiing to incarcerate had the cali judge pull some tricks. Well Ishould have been in jail for two days at most ended up into almost four months. Ended up we caught the police and investigator for San Diego perjured 8 times to try and fraudulantly put me in prison....very nice for the Michigan City corrupt officials. The judge said this s the worst case of perjury in 85 cases involving perjury by police in his district. So they sealed the case up real fast and said I could sue san diego for a whole lot of money. Guess what? it took almost ten years to take down the warrent so I could not proceed in my damage case. I did 200 hours community service NOT 30 years like Barry wanted. They stated the non removal of the warrent was a clerical error. hAh. In the meantime the feds ilegally comfiscated my laptop and removed a copy of BFM threatening my life in a telephone conversation where he demanded I destroy a notarized copy i sent him, the judge and steven kray firing barry from the Estate and un performed TRUST. I have a copy still. These are very desperate people and they do not loose a blink of rest in anyone dying as a result of their illegal business. Why can I say this and only one or two others can as well? because we hold the documents proving the truth which every agent in every Indiana agency is kept to keep quiet. Have a good night everyone. I know alot of people, many of these people know explicitely of these peoples actions, they have enemies, some in piwerful positions but not enough to risk their deaths in helping a victim. I think its time to open the vault, I smell victory at hand and my attorney says over 20 million in liabilities against the LaPorte County Court System.:-)
justme

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2013

Kari wrote:
Can someone tell me why the Federal USP in Terre Haute is so hush hush? My son passed away in January of this year from what they say was he had an excessive amount of cocaine in his system, but yet when I got a copy of the coroners report there were no street drugs in his system. I have looked a hundred different ways and it is like the prison is a saint, I find next to nothing. I have called many times and no one will call me back.
I am so sorry that you lost a son. I would imagin that its going to be very tuff for you to get your hands on any real and truthfull information
tell it

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2013

Judged:

Wesley hamond is a mojor piece of sh!t and so are most of his family members. Fefe thought he was tuff, ended up getting his butt whooped many times when he was free. Thought he was a big time king pin, ended up getting busted many times, thought he ran the prison, got busted again. He really thinks the people in this town look at him with some kind of respect or fear, not the case, we laugh at him knowing that there are real thugs in there and he is their punk, he washes their underwear and takes care of their sexual needs. He also has a thing for kids. When he was free he was well known for spending his time and money getting 13 and 14 year old girls. Wesley is right where he belongs - being made to toss the salad of the real thugs
jason

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2013

tell it wrote:
Wesley hamond is a mojor piece of sh!t and so are most of his family members. Fefe thought he was tuff, ended up getting his butt whooped many times when he was free. Thought he was a big time king pin, ended up getting busted many times, thought he ran the prison, got busted again. He really thinks the people in this town look at him with some kind of respect or fear, not the case, we laugh at him knowing that there are real thugs in there and he is their punk, he washes their underwear and takes care of their sexual needs. He also has a thing for kids. When he was free he was well known for spending his time and money getting 13 and 14 year old girls. Wesley is right where he belongs - being made to toss the salad of the real thugs
Haha yea my boy beat fefe's azz back in the day. Fefe was jumping around trying to act crazy and tuff and then got completly whooped on. Funny as hell. We still laugh about it
High Crimes

Mishawaka, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2013

Judged:

Americas biggest enemy are politicians and freemasons. We have over 20,000,000 invaders according to the laws of the Geneva Convention. Our goverment is rewarding breaking our laws and persecuting those in our goverment who enforce the law. Our goverment officials in evey seat of authority allows banks to launder per year nearly as much money as we use to run our country. This money is used to corrupt more officials and create businesses that are undermining the legal honest American. Unless you hold or are eligable for a passport you are not an American. We need mandatory 5 year sentences for officials, civil servants.politicians involved in organized crime, drug cartels or is an enabler of said illegal entities. 10 year minimum for being involved in the same if a death is involved. Mandatory full sentences per death, plea agreements and financial aid, protection for those who provide evidence that leads to significant arrests. Capitol punishment for those involved in over three deaths. Retroactive compliance to these laws back to 2001. Elimination of statue of time to process lawbreakers who are goverment, state, county employed and anyonr found related to be part of a goverment group commiting criminal acts as described above. e.g. bankers..
freemasons
goodbye

Since: Mar 13

Great Falls, MT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2013

justme wrote:
<quoted text>
I am so sorry that you lost a son. I would imagin that its going to be very tuff for you to get your hands on any real and truthfull information
Do you know how I might get any medical records? Or do you know anyone you could ask? Tomorrow is 4 months since he has been gone, and it's killing me everyday. I would hope there would be someone out there willing to help me, but so far I am in this alone, but what's new. Thank you.
Waco Kid

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2013

Doing cocainand puttin it to the man is hip nowadays, just ask J Quote!
justme

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2013

I do have someone i can ask leave an email adress
Bob

Columbus, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2013

bull
D Carson

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 26, 2013

Theze bees my peoples.
justme

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 26, 2013

Karih wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you know how I might get any medical records? Or do you know anyone you could ask? Tomorrow is 4 months since he has been gone, and it's killing me everyday. I would hope there would be someone out there willing to help me, but so far I am in this alone, but what's new. Thank you.
There are ways you can get info. My older brother died while in pc in the fed farm in atlanta. I imagin today is a pretty ruff day for you

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••