25 named in alleged drug ring in Sola...

25 named in alleged drug ring in Solano County and beyond

There are 5 comments on the The Reporter story from Apr 25, 2012, titled 25 named in alleged drug ring in Solano County and beyond. In it, The Reporter reports that:

After a four-year investigation, local and federal law enforcement agencies Tuesday named 25 people -- many of them Vallejo-based rappers -- as defendants in an alleged drug trafficking ring operating across the Bay Area and in several states.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Reporter.

gimmie gimmie gimmie

Fremont, CA

#1 Apr 25, 2012
but but but, all you dope heads keep telling everybody that dope is a victimless crime, and that "it's just a little pot " so I guess you really are a bunch of dumbasses or a bunch of liars, party on !!! prison for somebody !
Salty Dog

Vallejo, CA

#2 Apr 25, 2012
Good, lets hope these talentless "artists" get more of the same, lousy role models, that they are.
rodney king

Fremont, CA

#3 Apr 25, 2012
you would think tha holders people would be upset by this but it seems that the black establishment just doesn't care anymore
san francisco

Petaluma, CA

#4 Apr 25, 2012
gimmie, pot wasn't their only means of income. If you were to stop being an ignorant fool and actually pay attention to the story and not just get a boner when you see that there was a major bust involving black people, maybe you would have known that there was not only a lot of bud, but also crack, heroin, and X. Those last 3 definitely are blood drugs, but if bud was to be traded with regulation, I truly believe that it wouldn't be involved with the other blood drugs.

gimmie, you are living in a bubble you poor poor idiot.
rodney king

Fremont, CA

#5 Apr 25, 2012
san francisco wrote:
gimmie, pot wasn't their only means of income. If you were to stop being an ignorant fool and actually pay attention to the story and not just get a boner when you see that there was a major bust involving black people, maybe you would have known that there was not only a lot of bud, but also crack, heroin, and X. Those last 3 definitely are blood drugs, but if bud was to be traded with regulation, I truly believe that it wouldn't be involved with the other blood drugs.
gimmie, you are living in a bubble you poor poor idiot.
thanks for the name calling and proving my larger point, pot leads to harder drugs through dealing with pot heads and pot dealers. pot is a " GATEWAY " drug and should be prevented. not many people start shooting heroin but most smoke pot because you make it seem harmless and kinda cool. Then other dirtballs offer harder drugs and the game is on. right on police bust 'em all and give 'em long prison terms where the can be with their kind.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Drugs Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Boone County heroin dealer sentenced to federal... 2 hr Christysmith74 1
News Philly man arrested on methamphetamine charges ... 6 hr Vicky is a snitch 14
News Jeff Sessions to fight racism charges at S... 6 hr californio 105
News Rome Teen Arrested for Criminal Possession of M... 10 hr ROFL 1
News Drug Arrests: Perris and Menifee students snare... (Dec '13) 23 hr Grape Soda 3
News Utility theft uncovers drugs Sun Wow 1
News Injured immigrant who fell off cliff in Arizona... Sun Cordwainer Trout 8
More from around the web