Police: Heroin provided by uncle

Police: Heroin provided by uncle

There are 10 comments on the Northwest Herald story from Jul 10, 2009, titled Police: Heroin provided by uncle. In it, Northwest Herald reports that:

HARVARD – A Rockford man is in police custody as a result of a four-month investigation into an alleged heroin sale that led to the death of the man's nephew.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Northwest Herald.

john doe

Chicago, IL

#1 Aug 20, 2009
Tysha thomas phillips girlfriend of kendrick inserted heroine into kendrick why isnt this woman in jail
Tysha Thomas-Phillips

United States

#2 Oct 20, 2009
Look here you were not there, the reason why Wades in prison and not me is because hes the one that injected my babys father with the shit. He killed Kendrick and he will go down for MURDER!!!! So if youve got something to say why dont you be a man or a woman and say it to my face.. Its pretty sad that you all are more worried about getting a dead mans money over his child that all you have to do with your time is mess with mine get over it lose the jealousy and just realize that no matter how hard you try i will ALWAYS do and be doing better so thanks for showing me once again that i will always control your thoughts so while your wasting away dont forget to say hi to wade and once again i will leave you in the dirt so keep looking at my ass and talking shit your doing nothing but making me famous....Peace Out and I Love u kendrick
john doe wrote:
Tysha thomas phillips girlfriend of kendrick inserted heroine into kendrick why isnt this woman in jail
amber

Genoa, NE

#3 Nov 16, 2009
well to all of you ken is my brother, stop talking about him none of you have the right to you all made a fucked up choice to do the shit now you have to live with it!!!!!! let him rest i cant keep looking at these articals you all should be in prison. and the worst thing is that my nephews have to grow up with out their father!!!!! i think when you all were doing drugs and ken overdosed he started convulsing and both tysha and wade just left him and acted like you found him like that in the morning you could have saved him!!!! but you let him die and for that his family and children will never see him again
john doe

United States

#4 Nov 16, 2009
Tysha Thomas-Phillips wrote:
Look here you were not there, the reason why Wades in prison and not me is because hes the one that injected my babys father with the shit. He killed Kendrick and he will go down for MURDER!!!! So if youve got something to say why dont you be a man or a woman and say it to my face.. Its pretty sad that you all are more worried about getting a dead mans money over his child that all you have to do with your time is mess with mine get over it lose the jealousy and just realize that no matter how hard you try i will ALWAYS do and be doing better so thanks for showing me once again that i will always control your thoughts so while your wasting away dont forget to say hi to wade and once again i will leave you in the dirt so keep looking at my ass and talking shit your doing nothing but making me famous....Peace Out and I Love u kendrick

<quoted text>
you drove the car to go get the dope, you furnished the money to buy the dope. YOU INJECTED KENDRICK, JUST LIKE YOU DID ALL THOSE OTHER TIMES. SO YES, YOUR BUTT SHOULD BE BEHIND BARS ALSO
Becky

Crystal Lake, IL

#5 Nov 26, 2009
I completely agree with what John Doe says...the article I read in the paper....it said that Wade gave the drugs to Kendrick's gf...so if he gave it to Kendrick's gf...then clearly his gf gave the drugs to Ken...which resulted in his death...she should also rot in jail for this...
MJL

United States

#6 Nov 7, 2010
Becky wrote:
I completely agree with what John Doe says...the article I read in the paper....it said that Wade gave the drugs to Kendrick's gf...so if he gave it to Kendrick's gf...then clearly his gf gave the drugs to Ken...which resulted in his death...she should also rot in jail for this...
I agree. This woman should also be in jail but she will never go. She has been in trouble many times and has always walked when the others involved have had to pay. It would be great if they reopened the case and arrested her too. Its possible if they all of a sudden got many calls from the public.
devon

Anchorage, AK

#7 Dec 3, 2010
MJL wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree. This woman should also be in jail but she will never go. She has been in trouble many times and has always walked when the others involved have had to pay. It would be great if they reopened the case and arrested her too. Its possible if they all of a sudden got many calls from the public.
tysha has never been in any kind of trouble! its always the boyfriends she has that get into trouble, shes just in the wrong place at the wrong time. you all need to get ur facts staight, the uncle obviously lied and thats why hes locked up!!
j and m

Anchorage, AK

#8 Sep 5, 2011
devon wrote:
<quoted text>
tysha has never been in any kind of trouble! its always the boyfriends she has that get into trouble, shes just in the wrong place at the wrong time. you all need to get ur facts staight, the uncle obviously lied and thats why hes locked up!!
OMG you cluless person. U obviously dont know Tysha very well. Check the court and jail records.
hjhfjhgj

Albuquerque, NM

#9 Sep 10, 2011
j and m wrote:
<quoted text>
OMG you cluless person. U obviously dont know Tysha very well. Check the court and jail records.
there are none that shes convicted for you idiot. but if you look at the records of the other people involved you will find that my statement is so true. so OMG you CLUELESS person. I see whats going on here and im sure it just eats you alive inside, get over it!!! Tysha is the most generous person and what are you? probobly an ex girlfriend or a hater!
reopencase

Titusville, FL

#10 Oct 6, 2013
I feel if they reopen this case then the truth will come out. I just know it must be hard for all the families involved however Tysha should have got some jail time for drug position or something! She obviously needs rehab along with the other parties involved. I feel that until they all get caught there will be no justice. I'm sorry for everyone's loss and pain god bless you and your families.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Drugs Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News City Man Linked To Quincy Turner Murder Sentenc... 33 min Poppy 15
News Criminal complaint details brutal slaying of Ne... 2 hr Little Angel in H... 2
News After officer's wake, cops nab drug suspect (Mar '09) 4 hr Street Justice 211
News In separate cases, two Paterson runaways found ... 6 hr Nette 1
News Bennington men accused of heroin trafficking, p... 6 hr markey uawasshole 2
News Drugs at core of gruesome slaying (Sep '07) 15 hr Grim Reaper 143
News 2 arrested on drug charges arraigned (Oct '13) Thu Catch me 6
More from around the web